Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

So I had Astra Zenica vaccine for COVID-19.
I got ill for two days.
A mild temperature lasting a couple of days is mostly reported post innoculation. Any more than that & you need medical consultation. Innculation itself kicks in post 2-3 weeks after administration. You can consider yourself completely immune only 2-3 weeks after the 2nd dosage. Fun fact - it still confers only 80% immunity.

So I had Astra Zenica vaccine for COVID-19.
I got ill for two days.
Lahol Vilaquat, Tauba Tauba... Dushman Kafiron Ka Vaccine vaparne Mai sharam Nahi aayi? 🤔🤔

Ok thanks India to save your life...😉😉

Vaise Salwar Army is selling free Indian vaccine they got from GAVI for RS 20000/- shot. Now that's called kafan Chori..😊😊

Lahol Vilaquat, Tauba Tauba... Dushman Kafiron Ka Vaccine vaparne Mai sharam Nahi aayi? 🤔🤔

Vaise Salwar Army is selling free Indian vaccine they got from GAVI for RS 20000/- shot. Now that's

Vaise Salwar Army is selling free Indian vaccine they got from GAVI for RS 20000/- shot. Now that's called kafan Chori..😊😊
Sure...
The "GM" vaccine from India 😅😅

Sure...
The "GM" vaccine from India 😅😅

Sure there's also CM Vaccine which Muslims enjoy.....🤗
images (3).jpeg

So out of the tens of millions of people who've had the AstraZeneca vaccine, 37 have reported blood clotting vs 3,000 cases among the UK population last year. For the EU this has apparently proven a possible link between the AZ vaccine and blood clotting. As a result they're now not using the vaccine whilst also halting its export to the rest of the world. It of course has nothing to do with the fact that the AstraZeneca vaccine is almost sold at cost in the EU while other vaccines are made for big profit. Strangely, in a statistically impossible turn of events, no blood clotting has been reported by the 46.8 million vaccinated with other vaccines in the EU, leading to the conclusion that these vaccines must also prevent blood clotting.

Reactions: Ironhide
So out of the tens of millions of people who've had the AstraZeneca vaccine, 37 have reported blood clotting vs 3,000 cases among the UK population last year. For the EU this has apparently proven a possible link between the AZ vaccine and blood clotting. As a result they're now not using the vaccine whilst also halting its export to the rest of the world. It of course has nothing to do with the fact that the AstraZeneca vaccine is almost sold at cost in the EU while other vaccines are made for big profit. Strangely, in a statistically impossible turn of events, no blood clotting has been reported by the 46.8 million vaccinated with other vaccines in the EU, leading to the conclusion that these vaccines must also prevent blood clotting.

They hate Brits for Brexit!

And what about all the other countries the vaccines could be going to, like African nations?

All fears will be unfounded. A defective medicine won't have odds of hundreds against millions of administered doses.

For worst case scenario, we have other vaccines including other cheap vaccines from India.

Reactions: BMD
All fears will be unfounded. A defective medicine won't have odds of hundreds against millions of administered doses.

For worst case scenario, we have other vaccines including other cheap vaccines from India.
They are, it's been proven, the cases were mostly nurses age 40-65 who are always extremely vulnerable to clotting, with occurrences no more frequent than without the vaccine.

My plant's security incharge is admitted in hospital under KDMC Kalyan Dombivali municipal corporation on the northern east edge of Mumbai Metropolitan region for those who don't it.). He is retired senior PI. His symptoms are similar to what my father had when CORONA was at its peak. Hopefully he is diagnosed negative by today or tomorrow. His rapid antigen test came negative. RT-PCR test result awaited. Lot of anxiety here. Even I am also worried. It's at least 3rd or 4th close encounter with COVID in last one year despite so much care. I had done RT-PCR test for father in October first week, it was 2000/- Rs rate at that time.

Last edited: