Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

There is freaking rapid spread going on..
All small taluk s are infected.
If possible stay indoors for next month.
We ll know how bad it is to plan for the August. .
My city is working almost normal now, posh markets are little empty and super stores too but small shops, markets and everything else is working at normal level now. No fear in people now, they are taking some precautions like mask and hand wash and getting along with life, let it come.

My city is working almost normal now, posh markets are little empty and super stores too but small shops, markets and everything else is working at normal level now. No fear in people now, they are taking some precautions like mask and hand wash and getting along with life, let it come.

Same thing happened last 30 days here at my place. Every thing was fine.

Yesterday 5 cases in Municipal office.
Which is the next building to GH.
Opposite is court premises..

Many clusters are cropping up in places where there was no cases before.

State government is bringing more restrictions. Can travel outside district with only e pass.
Shops to close by 5 pm.

TN likely to take Maharashtra position very soon

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Delhi is in terrible state due to this idiot Khujliwal. he thought that he only needs to give freebies to people in the name of governance. Not even one hospital built in last six years in delhi even when central govt allotted land for 20 0f them.

Delhi is in terrible state due to this idiot Khujliwal. he thought that he only needs to give freebies to people in the name of governance. Not even one hospital built in last six years in delhi even when central govt allotted land for 20 0f them.

For three months he was sleeping, if he had no funds he should have met amit shah before hand, no idea what he was upto. What happened to that Talkatora and Nehru Stadium where he was creating quarantine facility for thousands?