Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Didn't know if I had to put it in the jokes thread or here.

This is a warning to all. Don't unplug something when you don't know what it is for. :cautious:
@screambowl ; @BMD ; @Guynextdoor

This was specifically for you . Randomradio is too much of a gentleman to address it to individual members though old timers here get whom is it aimed at.

Didn't know if I had to put it in the jokes thread or here.

This is a warning to all. Don't unplug something when you don't know what it is for. :cautious:
When I read the first half of the title I thought it was going to be a mobile phone charger.
@screambowl ; @BMD ; @Guynextdoor

This was specifically for you . Randomradio is too much of a gentleman to address it to individual members though old timers here get whom is it aimed at.
If it was you on the ventilator I'd remove it just to plug in an air freshener.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
When I read the first half of the title I thought it was going to be a mobile phone charger.
This is why I think your lot would never feature in MENSA. What would a person on the ventilator do with a mobile or a charger, Paddy?
If it was you on the ventilator I'd remove it just to plug in an air freshener.
I know. Sorry to disappoint you Paddy.

This is why I think your lot would never feature in MENSA. What would a person on the ventilator do with a mobile or a charger, Paddy?
It wasn't the person on the ventilator who unplugged it, idiot! What were you saying about MENSA Arseling? :ROFLMAO:

It wasn't the person on the ventilator who unplugged it, idiot! What were you saying about MENSA Arseling? :ROFLMAO:
I never said the person on the ventilator unplugged the ventilator, Paddy. I asked why did you think his relations who visited him think he'd do with a mobile or charger? Read what I posted again, retard.

In the event you merely confirmed why you'd never be a member of MENSA. By you I mean the glorious Irish race & there has to be an Irish race.

China’s Belt and Road Initiative can boost push for universal health coverage: WHO chief
China’s Belt and Road Initiative has the potential to strengthen the push for universal health coverage, according to the World Health organization’s Director-General Tedros Adhanom.

Tedros made the remarks on Thursday at high-level video conference on Belt and Road International Cooperation.

“It can foster improvements in health and wellbeing, by supporting economic development and improving the determinants of health in participating countries, and in supporting robust, accessible health systems and public health infrastructure,” he said.

The Belt and Road Initiative, a President Xi Jinping brainchild, is expected to ease movement of people and goods across the world, ultimately enhancing cross-border trade and cooperation.

It was first proposed by President Xi in 2013, drawing lessons from the ancient Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. It aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along ancient trade routes.

BRI.jpg

Tedros in his address said WHO is committed to working together with China to ensure global health systems benefit from the Belt and Road Initiative.

He also noted China’s ‘Health Silk Road’ and the ‘Digital Silk Road’, which he said points to the importance of innovative forms of cooperation to deal with the challenges we collectively face.

“The ‘Health Silk Road’ has the potential to support partnerships to contain COVID-19, to improve infrastructure and access to much needed health services including diagnostics, and treatment, to strengthen health systems under strain because of the pandemic,” he said.

He also hailed China’s commitment to sharing any vaccine upon development to help tackle the COVID-19 disease globally.

He urged countries around the world to emulate the position taken by the Chinese government and work towards ensuring health security.

Tedros also hailed China’s contribution to various countries around the world in their efforts against COVID-19.

The Chinese government has sent medical teams and supplies to more than 50 African countries to bolster their response to the pandemic.

“Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, China has been active in its assistance to, and technical collaboration with, other countries. It sent medical teams to many countries and supplies to hundreds of countries, and carried out technical cooperation, sharing its domestic experience,” Tedros said.

He added that the pandemic had proven that “health is not a luxury, or a reward for development. It is a human right, and a prerequisite for development.”

• Haha
Reactions: screambowl
I never said the person on the ventilator unplugged the ventilator, Paddy. I asked why did you think his relations who visited him think he'd do with a mobile or charger? Read what I posted again, retard.

In the event you merely confirmed why you'd never be a member of MENSA. By you I mean the glorious Irish race & there has to be an Irish race.
Nice try. You asked what a person on a ventilator would do with a mobile phone charger.:ROFLMAO:

Nice try. You asked what a person on a ventilator would do with a mobile phone charger.:ROFLMAO:

DM me your address Paddy. I was thinking of gifting you a Wren & Martin's but I'm thinking it'd be a waste. Perhaps a book on sign language for those differently abled would be a better choice.

DM me your address Paddy. I was thinking of gifting you a Wren & Martin's but I'm thinking it'd be a waste. Perhaps a book on sign language for those differently abled would be a better choice.
You are not Steve McQueen, there is no Great Escape here, you are only making things worse by digging.

China’s Belt and Road Initiative can boost push for universal health coverage: WHO chief
China’s Belt and Road Initiative has the potential to strengthen the push for universal health coverage, according to the World Health organization’s Director-General Tedros Adhanom.

Tedros made the remarks on Thursday at high-level video conference on Belt and Road International Cooperation.

“It can foster improvements in health and wellbeing, by supporting economic development and improving the determinants of health in participating countries, and in supporting robust, accessible health systems and public health infrastructure,” he said.

The Belt and Road Initiative, a President Xi Jinping brainchild, is expected to ease movement of people and goods across the world, ultimately enhancing cross-border trade and cooperation.

It was first proposed by President Xi in 2013, drawing lessons from the ancient Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. It aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along ancient trade routes.

BRI.jpg

Tedros in his address said WHO is committed to working together with China to ensure global health systems benefit from the Belt and Road Initiative.

He also noted China’s ‘Health Silk Road’ and the ‘Digital Silk Road’, which he said points to the importance of innovative forms of cooperation to deal with the challenges we collectively face.

“The ‘Health Silk Road’ has the potential to support partnerships to contain COVID-19, to improve infrastructure and access to much needed health services including diagnostics, and treatment, to strengthen health systems under strain because of the pandemic,” he said.

He also hailed China’s commitment to sharing any vaccine upon development to help tackle the COVID-19 disease globally.

He urged countries around the world to emulate the position taken by the Chinese government and work towards ensuring health security.

Tedros also hailed China’s contribution to various countries around the world in their efforts against COVID-19.

The Chinese government has sent medical teams and supplies to more than 50 African countries to bolster their response to the pandemic.

“Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, China has been active in its assistance to, and technical collaboration with, other countries. It sent medical teams to many countries and supplies to hundreds of countries, and carried out technical cooperation, sharing its domestic experience,” Tedros said.

He added that the pandemic had proven that “health is not a luxury, or a reward for development. It is a human right, and a prerequisite for development.”

What is this nonsense and how can people tolerate this sh*t?