Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

When was Japan part of the USSR, Paddy ? But Britain or Ireland owes it to ISIS to take your lads in. They're your citizens , grooming gangs, ISIS, etc.after all . Come on will you, It's just a bunch of hormonal chavs having fun.
Your logic fails. The UK is in Europe regardless of whether it is in the EU or not, just as Japan was in Asia, regardless of whether it was part of the USSR or not.

"stay away from the land of the epidemic": it is obviously continental europe that we are talking about, the UK cannot fail as miserably as the incompetent people who run Europe, and we will see the difference when we will be able to take the balance of the situation into account.:)

An article on The economist of interest to all

Attachments

• Understanding SARS-CoV-2 and the drugs that might lessen its power-converted.pdf
    646.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Agree
Reactions: nair
"stay away from the land of the epidemic": it is obviously continental europe that we are talking about, the UK cannot fail as miserably as the incompetent people who run Europe, and we will see the difference when we will be able to take the balance of the situation into account.:)
Being part of the EU didn't make the UK part of continental Europe either, it was always an island.:confused:
When was Japan part of the USSR, Paddy ? But Britain or Ireland owes it to ISIS to take your lads in. They're your citizens , grooming gangs, ISIS, etc.after all . Come on will you, It's just a bunch of hormonal chavs having fun.
That was my point Akbar.

India will be saved by Increasing Temperatures , From 22 March Temperature starts increasing
We've 6 days till Mar 22. Do you know how fast transmissions have occured in 24 hrs leave alone 6 days? Besides what you're stating is an unproven fact. How come the infection is spreading in the ME then? I'm afraid the measures the UT administration has taken is inadequate. They need to shut down not just malls, schools & colleges but also ban marriages, religious processions, gatherings in religious institutions, shops, bars, restaurants etc. They need to do it now . Else it'd be too late. Same thing across metros in India which have reported infections even in single digits before it spreads to the communities.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Paro
We've 6 days till Mar 22. Do you know how fast transmissions have occured in 24 hrs leave alone 6 days? Besides what you're stating is an unproven fact. How come the infection is spreading in the ME then? I'm afraid the measures the UT administration has taken is inadequate. They need to shut down not just malls, schools & colleges but also ban marriages, religious processions, gatherings in religious institutions, shops, bars, restaurants etc. They need to do it now . Else it'd be too late. Same thing across metros in India which have reported infections even in single digits before it spreads to the communities.

So the Chinese figure of 2% mortality rate is fake. Fu*king dumbasses.

The mortality rate in Italy is nearly 8%. So 8 in 100 infected are going to die.

And we do not have enough hospital beds in the country to cure those who become critical.

India will be saved by Increasing Temperatures , From 22 March Temperature starts increasing

Not necessary. But we can hope that is the case.

Reactions: Paro

The mortality rate in Italy is nearly 8%. So 8 in 100 infected are going to die.

And we do not have enough hospital beds in the country to cure those who become critical.

In India those affected till now have been abroad or came in contact with those who have come from abroad

And now all incoming traffic has stopped
So fewer people will be affected

Heat and humidity assist the virus... But, UV in sunlight kills it... During Spanish flu outbreak, in US, they would make patients breathe in fresh air, and take a sunbath, and it would help them recover... Also, with summer coming, in india, any COVID virus in open places, should not survive for long...

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Heat and humidity assist the virus... But, UV in sunlight kills it... During Spanish flu outbreak, in US, they would make patients breathe in fresh air, and take a sunbath, and it would help them recover... Also, with summer coming, in india, any COVID virus in open places, should not survive for long...

Even tiny countries like Austria Belgium Denmark have 900 cases each

India till now has 120 cases only

This can change.. I bet Pakistan will be at a 1000 cases soon... Its exploding in Sindh

South Asians have a higher natural immunity than others

We are used to dirt , dust, garbage , drains

You might have observed NRIs who come on a visit , immediately fall ill
This can change.. I bet Pakistan will be at a 1000 cases soon... Its exploding in Sindh

They all came back from IRAN

They have already crossed India's cases, but most of them are imports from Iran and not local transmission. So it's a situation that can be brought under control if they actually take measures.

Their current quarantine camps are absolutely atrocious and the level of screening requried is non-existent. They are gonna have to do better.

Even tiny countries like Austria Belgium Denmark have 900 cases each

India till now has 120 cases only
We know India till now has tested 8000 odd sample. Media time and again point towards south korea where mass testing done.Is it possible of silent spreading. The level of awareness is high any respiratory and covid sign getting forwarded for testing. Is a US like silent spreading possible?

If you take out Chinese numbers, the mortality numbers are more than 20% for rest of the world. It might come down in future though.