Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

I am taking zinc sulphate tablets and one another 500 MG, name not clear, tablet as per hospital doctor advise. Further Favipiravir FabiFlu 800 MG, zifi cv 200, limcee vitamin c 500 mg tablets, zincovit multivitamin, crocin advance, Methylprednisolone predmet 16 tablets, Montek lc and ivermectin tablets all are already prescribed by previous doctor and I am taking these as well. So far I am not feeling any adverse conditions except today's loose motion in the morning. Mumbai's heat is unbearable that goes without saying.
Are you still on favipiravir, ivermectin?
Because after recovery only vitamins are needed. Becousoules daily 1, vitamin d capsule every Sunday, and multivitamin zincovit Daily 1, and Aspirin 75mg for blood thinning. That's it...

And why you are still not recovered. Your CT score?

You need 70% + for herd immunity.

At least , the bright side is that majority of the people are asymptomatic

For example , Mumbai has so far had
Officially 6 .25 lakh positive case ie 4 Percent population

But if sero positivity is 36 percent , it means most people are developing antibodies without even knowing it

So now the vaccination and lockdown
Along with Masks will Break the Transmission Chain

Fingers Crossed

Reactions: TARGET
Are you still on favipiravir, ivermectin?
Because after recovery only vitamins are needed. Becousoules daily 1, vitamin d capsule every Sunday, and multivitamin zincovit Daily 1, and Aspirin 75mg for blood thinning. That's it...

And why you are still not recovered. Your CT score?
Yes I am still taking it. My test was done on 22nd, result came on 23rd. I was admitted on 24th yesterday. Infection is probably 4-5 days old as I had noticed some change in health by 20th lat evening.

But if sero positivity is 36 percent , it means most people are developing antibodies without even knowing it

Fingers Crossed

We should have done vaccination based on population density rather than age. All major metros would have been covered along with potential of corona to spread like wildfire. Tier 2, 3 cities and rural areas where homes are well separated apart would not have seen such exponential rise in cases.

Yes I am still taking it. My test was done on 22nd, result came on 23rd. I was admitted on 24th yesterday. Infection is probably 4-5 days old as I had noticed some change in health by 20th lat evening.
So you have been shifted to hospital ? If yes i will give you an advice never go to toilet if it's not attached alone and specially in night, if there is no one around. i saw 1 guy passed away in toilet during my stay and i almost died there on 5th day of admission.
make sure to keep and use your oxygen mask 24*7. Oxygen is the key. eat food and remain hydrated no Matter what. I lost more than 10kg in 2 week stay.
I think you will recover fast , since your fever is in control and you are in hospital now. So good luck and keep us updating.

So you have been shifted to hospital ? If yes i will give you an advice never go to toilet if it's not attached alone and specially in night, if there is no one around. i saw 1 guy passed away in toilet during my stay and i almost died there on 5th day of admission.
make sure to keep and use your oxygen mask 24*7. Oxygen is the key. eat food and remain hydrated no Matter what. I lost more than 10kg in 2 week stay.
I think you will recover fast , since your fever is in control and you are in hospital now. So good luck and keep us updating.
Here people are getting released on 7th day test result verification. Seems to be working basis past two days observation. It's like fever is gone from 23rd itself. No weakness, no coughing, no fever. I am actually enjoying here bit honestly! Though medical doses from previous doctor is very high same corroborated with current doctor here. And it's not hospital, it's centralized COVID center in Mumbai BKC University of Mumbai campus. I wished to get admitted in hospital initially, however it happened fast and I ended up here. First day was boring but now I feel at ease. People do jogging running. Big place inside city. Very few can get such decent building accomodation and 24/7 doctor attendance. You can consult doctor through tele-call as well.
Just beside JSW and J&K bank building south side. Meril Lynch, Pfizer and NABARD east of us.

Here people are getting released on 7th day test result verification. Seems to be working basis past two days observation. It's like fever is gone from 23rd itself. No weakness, no coughing, no fever. I am actually enjoying here bit honestly! Though medical doses from previous doctor is very high same corroborated with current doctor here. And it's not hospital, it's centralized COVID center in Mumbai BKC University of Mumbai campus. I wished to get admitted in hospital initially, however it happened fast and I ended up here. First day was boring but now I feel at ease. People do jogging running. Big place inside city. Very few can get such decent building accomodation and 24/7 doctor attendance. You can consult doctor through tele-call as well.
Just beside JSW and J&K bank building south side. Meril Lynch, Pfizer and NABARD east of us.
Great. fir to koi problem ni .
I am thinking of donating plasma. but i need to complete 28 days post covid discharge before applying. I will do it next month.

Reactions: RISING SUN

Fingers Crossed

Pretty much.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN