Brexit and Future of UK : Discussions

I'm afraid GB will have its special hard Brexit...
Time is arrived to pay for all the entorses GB politics exiged from EU...

Good by England.
Thank you so much for your very appreciated help in WW1 and WW2 (I'm serious).
Now you just have nearly 5000km swiming to reach the US coasts.
And then you will really be at home.
As a servant of uncle Sam.
Snif.
Funny how Uncle Sam never asks us for £11bn every year + overseas payments of child benefits + remittances.

I wouldn't count your chickens, your country is being ran by a soon to be headless one. He may be the one making the swim.

I'm afraid GB will have its special hard Brexit...
Time is arrived to pay for all the entorses GB politics exiged from EU...

Good by England.
Thank you so much for your very appreciated help in WW1 and WW2 (I'm serious).
Now you just have nearly 5000km swiming to reach the US coasts.
And then you will really be at home.
As a servant of uncle Sam.
Snif.

Britain will retaliate by creating an alternative to EU by combining all colonial assets into a single market.

Britain will just give the EU the no deal it obviously wants. Sadly though, I have a feeling the EU will drop the backstop at the last minute and screw things up. The deal was shit anyway, it's just fortunate that the EU decided to add the backstop to make sure it wouldn't be accepted. But the way I see it, if the EU drops the backstop, it gets its money and the ability to maintain its export surplus with the UK, whereas if there's no deal, then the EU doesn't get its money, or the ability to maintain its export surplus with the UK and still doesn't get the backstop.

So either way, the EU doesn't get the backstop, it's just a matter of how many times they want to stab themselves in the foot in order to not get the backstop. It's going to be interesting to find out.

Britain will just give the EU the no deal it obviously wants. Sadly though, I have a feeling the EU will drop the backstop at the last minute and screw things up. The deal was shit anyway, it's just fortunate that the EU decided to add the backstop to make sure it wouldn't be accepted. But the way I see it, if the EU drops the backstop, it gets its money and the ability to maintain its export surplus with the UK, whereas if there's no deal, then the EU doesn't get its money, or the ability to maintain its export surplus with the UK and still doesn't get the backstop.

So either way, the EU doesn't get the backstop, it's just a matter of how many times they want to stab themselves in the foot in order to not get the backstop. It's going to be interesting to find out.
just wait 5 new years, to see your GDP falling of 5 to 10% .....

just wait 5 new years, to see your GDP falling of 5 to 10% .....
*Yawn* Given that you have more exports to us than we have to you, what will your GDP be doing? Macron will be asking a lot of people to eat cake.

Rolls gets German passport for jet engine designs ahead of Brexit
Rolls gets German passport for jet engine designs ahead of Brexit | Reuters
You only read the headlines, which explains a lot about your outlook on Brexit.

Rolls, one of the biggest names in British industry, said relocating the design approval process was a purely technical move and would not involve transferring jobs.

By the way, I bet those migrants are loving that student gym.:ROFLMAO:

A makeshift centre for male migrants in Paris sparks controversy

The mayor of Paris’s 15th arrondissement says he was never consulted on the decision to house hundreds of male migrants temporarily at a local gym as France struggles to find long-term solutions to its refugee influx.

Spanish students given 12 hours to clear out dorms for Aquarius migrants

Hey, you'll be able to house them in your automotive factories after the job losses following a no deal Brexit.

Last edited:

Hey, you'll be able to house them in your automotive factories after the job losses following a no deal Brexit.

Evidently you aren't aware of what the term stripping of assets mean. No wonder I've never come across a noted economist of Irish origin.

I didn't comment on the article I just reported it because it seemed to me to correspond to information that could be classified under the theme presented here.
On the other hand, what you are communicating to us seems to me to be completely irrelevant.

I didn't comment on the article I just reported it because it seemed to me to correspond to information that could be classified under the theme presented here.
On the other hand, what you are communicating to us seems to me to be completely irrelevant.
You don't see the migrant crisis as a product of Schengen or comrade Verhofstadt's liberal outlook on EU border policy and the classification of all economic migrants as asylum seekers?

You don't see the migrant crisis as a product of Schengen or comrade Verhofstadt's liberal outlook on EU border policy and the classification of all economic migrants as asylum seekers?
I just don't see a migrant crisis. and it's not relevant in this thread.

When hell freezes over and a blue moon occurs simultaneously.
Ran out of arguments, Paddy? It usually happens with potato addled brains. To watch what happens to alcohol addled brains on welfare for a few generations, watch this space. Spitting Image would seem tame in comparison.