Agni & Prithvi Ballistic Missiles : News & Discussions

Our high energy related research work on Boron related materials esp Boron Hydride have successfully delivered usable rocket fuel processing technique of propellant for long range missile systems, to stages much higher than current 5000km.

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    11.3 KB · Views: 68
Just for easier ref, to keep record mainly, the video near at the timestamp.
Still some further processes to go thru just for the propellant part, ie turn that powder into a slurry to be used as rocket fuel, test on the agni motor
But a very important milestone nonetheless. A very good indication of going step by step. 5k, 8k then 12k and more.

Screenshot.png
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

Reactions: marich01 and Gautam
It looks more like what you'd use for R&D. Quite a few years ago, they had announced that India needs silos. This could be the development bit.

If China gets silos, we gotta match that. A nuclear response must go out in minutes.
We already have Silos with MIRVed ICBM from last at least 10 to 12 years if not more....🥱🤗😊😊

We already have Silos with MIRVed ICBM from last at least 10 to 12 years if not more....🥱🤗😊😊

I don't think so, or we would have seen images of silos. MIRVed ICBM, very likely. But numbers are necessary. An ICBM is primarily meant to deter the West rather than China. And our nuclear program was aimed against both China and the West, so we've always needed ICBMs for the latter. Truck-mounted at best, more survivable.

I don't think so, or we would have seen images of silos. MIRVed ICBM, very likely. But numbers are necessary. An ICBM is primarily meant to deter the West rather than China. And our nuclear program was aimed against both China and the West, so we've always needed ICBMs for the latter. Truck-mounted at best, more survivable.
We have underground hidden truck and rail mounted ICBMs and fixed Silos too..😊
I have images , let me find on my PC will post.

Esp maintaining those imported trucks , huge cost. I guess due to strategic nature, Govt does not mind much. But not very practical in our case. Needs lot of area to move, easily spotted etc.

Reactions: Gautam
The point of these trucks is to just drive a small distance out of a cave and fire away. So it's fine for that purpose.
35965887563_8f5cba161e_o.jpg

Just what I had said, underground or in cave rail mounted and truck mounted IRBMs & ICBMs which can be pulled out of caves in case of nuclear exchange. These can remain hidden and safe from even nuclear blast and be used for counter attack capabilities of we're attacked with nukes...

By the way found 1 image of truck mounted Agni 5 missile, searching for train mounted image will post when found...😊