ADA AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

So we mocked J20 in past for using canards, now we are gonna attaching an IRST on our stealth aircraft. And probably a retractable fuelling prob without a covering lid.
Where do you constantly come up with statements like this?. We are not putting canards on a stealth aircraft. IRST is a must for every modern aircraft.

Without cover so that it can be additional intake ? :LOL:

The irst design is too primitive the Turks are planning to put something like an eots type cover over the irst on their t-fx. I don't have the pic right now and can't find it anymore but it's in testing. I hope we do something similar but sadly it looks like the tfx will be a superior aircraft to the amca. I hope amca's radar atleast has an electronic attack mode atleast.

Where do you constantly come up with statements like this?. We are not putting canards on a stealth aircraft. IRST is a must for every modern aircraft.

Without cover so that it can be additional intake ? :LOL:
Go and read the post again, no problem if u still didn't get it, part of your recent IQ deterioration.

The irst design is too primitive the Turks are planning to put something like an eots type cover over the irst on their t-fx. I don't have the pic right now and can't find it anymore but it's in testing. I hope we do something similar but sadly it looks like the tfx will be a superior aircraft to the amca. I hope amca's radar atleast has an electronic attack mode atleast.
There is no reason for us to believe AMCA will be superior to the Turkish one. They ventured in to many R&D projects spanning different regime from maritime Radar to Drones,smart ammunition to EW systems, unlike us all their product is in active duty with Turkey & other nations. So based on industry & R&D capabilities,it's obvious that our product will be inferior to tfx.

• Haha
Reactions: Chain Smoker
There is no reason for us to believe AMCA will be superior to the Turkish one. They ventured in to many R&D projects spanning different regime from maritime Radar to Drones,smart ammunition to EW systems, unlike us all their product is in active duty with Turkey & other nations. So based on industry & R&D capabilities,it's obvious that our product will be inferior to tfx.
Sure a country which has no experience in developing a 4th Gen aircraft can somehow make superior 5th Gen aircraft lol.

Sure a country which has no experience in developing a 4th Gen aircraft can somehow make superior 5th Gen aircraft lol.
A country without experience with second& 3rd gen fighter had made a gen 4 fighter. Soon it bacame the best SE fighter according to brute majority of people residing its parent company, some one even move far too much, they even wanted to cancel mmrca tender infavour of that aircraft. Surely probability of such miracle is high for technologically sound country like Turkey.
Stop getting personal and explain how URST is a bad thing for AMCA?
I will not, go and find yourself.

Stop getting personal and explain how URST is a bad thing for AMCA?
If you put everything in a rectangular glass box, give it an awesome name that will make people happy. If AMCA IRST looks like this, people will be happy.
1659890769125.png

Gotta give it to the presstitutes to say exactly what's not in India's interests.
Teju mk2 and AMCA success will mean direct cutting off of around 20-25% market by value for fighter jets in export market. Ofcourse they will try everything.

We need PMO-MoD-DRDO-HAL-IAF in the sync and we will be fine. Else......

Teju mk2 and AMCA success will mean direct cutting off of around 20-25% market by value for fighter jets in export market. Ofcourse they will try everything.

We need PMO-MoD-DRDO-HAL-IAF in the sync and we will be fine. Else......

Rather than our own market, these two jets will become a major threat in the international market.

And the LCA+AMCA roadmap for would-be prospectors is a far better complement than what the US and Europe can offer.

Rather than our own market, these two jets will become a major threat in the international market.

And the LCA+AMCA roadmap for would-be prospectors is a far better complement than what the US and Europe can offer.
Lets first finish the project on time, only some third world will by MK2 from 2030 onwards, the era of gen 5 become available outside NATO & countries close to US. If AMCA get delayed like LCA, then again outsiders will treat it the same way.

Lets first finish the project on time, only some third world will by MK2 from 2030 onwards, the era of gen 5 become available outside NATO & countries close to US. If AMCA get delayed like LCA, then again outsiders will treat it the same way.

Finishing such large projects on time is a luxury. Look at the F-35.

If you put everything in a rectangular glass box, give it an awesome name that will make people happy. If AMCA IRST looks like this, people will be happy.
View attachment 24240
Because it reduces RCS. The Turks are working on a similar system.for their irst. They will have an irst as well as an eots. Both with similar structures to f-35's eots. I had seen a pic of it too sadly never saved it. The t-fx will have most probably a higher RCS than amca overall but it will be a more powerful aircraft.

Because it reduces RCS. The Turks are working on a similar system.for their irst. They will have an irst as well as an eots. Both with similar structures to f-35's eots. I had seen a pic of it too sadly never saved it. The t-fx will have most probably a higher RCS than amca overall but it will be a more powerful aircraft.
Yes, I agree that the rectangular shape is better for stealth compared to the spherical shape. I don't feel any measure modifications are necessary to contain the IRST and EOTS inside a box. If changes are required, ADA will do the needful.