Off-Topic Chit-Chat

The post above is what happens when a person has internet access without proper sanitation or food hygiene.

Better than being of peasant stock raised exclusively on a diet of tuber whose effects manifest itself in the aforementioned post apart from other glittering gems most members here have had the misfortune of reading, I guess, bringing the same sensibilities & sensitivities to whatever station one may have achieved in life - however high, regardless of the level of academic qualifications.

Now a single sentence summary for those with cognitive dissonance such as your kind suffers from the -

In other words, Paddy, one can take the Irish out of Ireland but never Ireland out of the Irish. Potatoes, it's maleficent effects on the Irish et al.

Last edited:
It amuses me how Ireland has a GDP per capita of $80k yet you see fit to criticise them. I wonder is that why they're not still complaining about colonialism.
Any foolish country with a population of 2-4 million can achieve that. If they haven't, please question such societies as to why they haven't.

Meanwhile to pose a question, ad nauseam ab infinito, why were women's rights subordinated to a religion's diktats, given an "advanced" society such as yours - measured by per capita GDP, inclined to pass a pro choice law only last year, after an unfortunate Indian woman had to lose her life. Has such a choice been available 4-5 decades earlier, we wouldn't be subject to your "intelligence" here.

Any foolish country with a population of 2-4 million can achieve that. If they haven't, please question such societies as to why they haven't.

Meanwhile to pose a question, ad nauseam ab infinito, why were women's rights subordinated to a religion's diktats, given an "advanced" society such as yours - measured by per capita GDP, inclined to pass a pro choice law only last year, after an unfortunate Indian woman had to lose her life. Has such a choice been available 4-5 decades earlier, we wouldn't be subject to your "intelligence" here.
Even a Communist dictatorship is doing better than you with the same population.

And if 'relationships' like this didn't happen, we wouldn't be subject to your intelligence here.
Goat's Rape Prompts PETA India Appeal to Ensure Bestiality Remains Punishable Under the Indian Penal Code - Blog - PETA India

Guess who made the above illegal in India?:ROFLMAO:

Even a Communist dictatorship is doing better than you with the same population.

And if 'relationships' like this didn't happen, we wouldn't be subject to your intelligence here.
Goat's Rape Prompts PETA India Appeal to Ensure Bestiality Remains Punishable Under the Indian Penal Code - Blog - PETA India

Guess who made the above illegal in India?:ROFLMAO:

That communist dictatorship also caused millions of its own citizens to die in repressions and hare brained schemes that made the Irish proud , admire them, as only they could & want to extend honorary Irish brotherhood - if there's such a term, or citizenship on the then CCP leadership.

I agree with you. Besteality ought to be banned. But then how would the Irish pro create?

That communist dictatorship also caused millions of its own citizens to die in repressions and hare brained schemes that made the Irish proud , admire them, as only they could & want to extend honorary Irish brotherhood - if there's such a term, or citizenship on the then CCP leadership.

I agree with you. Besteality ought to be banned. But then how would the Irish pro create?
But at least they've gone further to tackling hunger and malnutrition in current times, as well as economic progress. Like I said $80k/capita vs $2k/capita. The Irish also have proper sanitation and toilets throughout the country.

You'll find it wasn't the Irish raping goats in India.

But at least they've gone further to tackling hunger and malnutrition in current times, as well as economic progress. Like I said $80k/capita vs $2k/capita. The Irish also have proper sanitation and toilets throughout the country.
Obviously you have. Look at the population of citizens of Irish origin in the Anglophone nations who also happened to be ex colonies of the crown. You rode piggyback on your masters, served them well with your kilts around your ankles most of the time and profited from it, at the expense of the natives be they the American Indians, the Zulus Bantus and other tribes in Southern Africa, the Aborigines on Australia or the Maori in NZ, potato famines in Ireland notwithstanding.

Like I said any fool of a society with a population & history of dispersal of vast sections of it across the ages & across the world ought to have achieved similar status. If not you ought to blame them or at least question them. You could begin with Eastern Europe before venturing overseas into S America, Civil America, Africa & Asia.

Which brings me to my favorite topic. Name the Taoiseach of Ireland and why couldn't you find one of your own in the vast diaspora to rule you ? Why did you prefer someone from a lower per capita income country which in your racist view is also a low IQ country. Says a lot about your lot that you choose a person from an ethnicity with a predeliction for low IQ to rule over ones with higher IQ. Please name the top 10 richest Irish citizens & why haven't the top 4/5 earned their riches in Ireland if it's such a land of milk & honey.

You'll find it wasn't the Irish raping goats in India.
No. The Irish prefer bestiality with their own kind.Which raises an important question. How then did the Irish pro create? Of course most if not all your compatriots who constitute the many nations of UK would categorically state that the Irish didn't violate any laws while procreating for laws against bestiality Hold true for humans. Not the Irish. You can't penalize animals for mating with their own kind, can you now, Paddy the yokel? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Obviously you have. Look at the population of citizens of Irish origin in the Anglophone nations who also happened to be ex colonies of the crown. You rode piggyback on your masters, served them well with your kilts around your ankles most of the time and profited from it, at the expense of the natives be they the American Indians, the Zulus Bantus and other tribes in Southern Africa, the Aborigines on Australia or the Maori in NZ, potato famines in Ireland notwithstanding.

Like I said any fool of a society with a population & history of dispersal of vast sections of it across the ages & across the world ought to have achieved similar status. If not you ought to blame them or at least question them. You could begin with Eastern Europe before venturing overseas into S America, Civil America, Africa & Asia.

Which brings me to my favorite topic. Name the Taoiseach of Ireland and why couldn't you find one of your own in the vast diaspora to rule you ? Why did you prefer someone from a lower per capita income country which in your racist view is also a low IQ country. Says a lot about your lot that you choose a person from an ethnicity with a predeliction for low IQ to rule over ones with higher IQ. Please name the top 10 richest Irish citizens & why haven't the top 4/5 earned their riches in Ireland if it's such a land of milk & honey.
It's amazing the excuses you can come up with to explain a) Your poor economy and b) your love of goats. Indians are fairly dispersed you'll find too.

Explain why your richest citizens no longer live in India. Explain why their companies started during colonial oppression.

No. The Irish prefer bestiality with their own kind.Which raises an important question. How then did the Irish pro create? Of course most if not all your compatriots who constitute the many nations of UK would categorically state that the Irish didn't violate any laws while procreating for laws against bestiality Hold true for humans. Not the Irish. You can't penalize animals for mating with their own kind, can you now, Paddy the yokel? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, the Irish prefer humans.

It's amazing the excuses you can come up with to explain a) Your poor economy and b) your love of goats. Indians are fairly dispersed you'll find too.

Explain why your richest citizens no longer live in India. Explain why their companies started during colonial oppression.

Our economy is the 5th biggest in GDP nominal surpassing Britain & France as on date. Between goats & Irish, what would any sane human choose? The Indian diaspora and the wealth they've accumulated didn't come out of organised looting but by the sweat of their brow and their ingenuity.

Reminds me of a TATA group conference wherein a senior official of Tata Motors complained about the work ethic of the British in JLR. Apparently none of them wanted to stay up late. This when JLR was down on their luck. I'm referring to somewhere around 2010. Ditto for Corus.

To think you ruled the world not even a century ago lording it over natives. Lost the capacity for industriousness haven't we Paddy? The dole, public health services, soup kitchens, the pubs, etc have dented your psyche and rendered your self esteem redundant.

Who says the richest citizens don't live in India. Google Mukesh Ambani, Aziz Premji, Shiv Nadar, The Godrej Family, The Piramal Family, The Birlas, etc. Pallonji Mistry, the richest Irishman, spends most of his time here as he's earned most of his fortune here. Where do you get your info from? Leprechaun Times?

Companies started during colonization by the Indians were in spite of the British not because of them. Google Jamsetji Tata and the Taj Hotel or the origins of Tata Steel and the British reaction to them.

Yes, the Irish prefer humans.

Our economy is the 5th biggest in GDP nominal surpassing Britain & France as on date. Between goats & Irish, what would any sane human choose? The Indian diaspora and the wealth they've accumulated didn't come out of organised looting but by the sweat of their brow and their ingenuity.

Reminds me of a TATA group conference wherein a senior official of Tata Motors complained about the work ethic of the British in JLR. Apparently none of them wanted to stay up late. This when JLR was down on their luck. I'm referring to somewhere around 2010. Ditto for Corus.

To think you ruled the world not even a century ago lording it over natives. Lost the capacity for industriousness haven't we Paddy? The dole, public health services, soup kitchens, the pubs, etc have dented your psyche and rendered your self esteem redundant.

Who says the richest citizens don't live in India. Google Mukesh Ambani, Aziz Premji, Shiv Nadar, The Godrej Family, The Piramal Family, The Birlas, etc. Pallonji Mistry, the richest Irishman, spends most of his time here as he's earned most of his fortune here. Where do you get your info from? Leprechaun Times?

Companies started during colonization by the Indians were in spite of the British not because of them. Google Jamsetji Tata and the Taj Hotel or the origins of Tata Steel and the British reaction to them.

Who are you to deliberate on what sane humans would do? You posted earlier that 'any shit is and should be edible'. Shit in, shit out as the saying goes.

@suryakiran ; @Milspec ; @Ashwin ; @nair ; @Arvind ;

Really? Are off topic chit chats moderated too?

Is there an explanation or am I going to be treated to Gandhian silence