Off-Topic Chit-Chat

The Mumbai equivalent is the same song with 'I'm drunk' replaced by 'I've got diarrhoea'. Let's face it, food poisoning, diarrhoea and projectile vomiting is as synonymous with Indians as being drunk is with Irish.

The Mumbai equivalent is the same song with 'I'm drunk' replaced by 'I've got diarrhoea'. Let's face it, food poisoning, diarrhoea and projectile vomiting is as synonymous with Indians as being drunk is with Irish.
This one is truly dedicated to you. It fits you and your ilk like a glove. In fact it may have been written & scored and sung especially with you in mind.

I've got diarrhoea doesn't rhyme with trunk, you tone deaf dyslexic retard. And drunks are supposed to have robust digestions particularly if they've been raised on a tuber only diet. How come you constantly defecate & puke around here, Paddy?

I've got diarrhoea doesn't rhyme with trunk, you tone deaf dyslexic retard. And drunks are supposed to have robust digestions particularly if they've been raised on a tuber only diet. How come you constantly defecate & puke around here, Paddy?
As if someone from Mumbai would even notice extra puke and faeces.

Oddly enough it was called Unclef*cker_Anonymous_.com.
Was that supposed to be funny? Guess you're easily entertained. But then, repartee requires intelligence. Not a strong point with menials. Potato diet & alcohol being contributory factors

Here, paddy. Let's drink to this song.

Timaatar in Bengaluru (Big Basket) : 1 KG for INR 40, there is one for INR 30 per KG too.

View attachment 6087

And now... Timaatar in Pakistan (Buy Fresh Vegetables online in Pakistan - Delivered within 2 hours)!

View attachment 6088

PKR 200 per KG ! LOL

1 INR = 2.04 PKR

3 PK Timaatar for 1 IN Timaatar !

1 Pakistani-Momin is still 20 Indian Soldier? LOLOLOL I doubt that, given he will eat only 1/3 of Timaatar of Indian Soldiers. Lagta hei aaj kal 6.66666666 ho gaye hein.

@Nilgiri Lets make a Big Timaatar Index. That will capture Pakistan's collapse beautifully.

@safriz Kyon janaab, Khala-jaan ne Karachi mein kitne Timaatar dale hein Rogan-Josh mein? Tauba Tauba!

@nair Sorry sir, could not help it!
@safriz is a smart cookie .He got hitched to a Mirpuri girl - a citizen of the UK. He's here to kill time & on PDF to incite his countrymen to fight the Indians. If you notice , he conveniently avoids appeals to come back to Pakistan to rejoin the PA & go the LoC.

After that Vistara incident

1555995964967.png

Reactions: Schwifty and Sathya
That you're a newbie here is apparent. What to you is news or a revelation today was known by almost all the old timers here and on Older Forum courtesy their interactions with @BMD .
What are they trying to establish here ? Men and women are equal ? Equal is great but that doesn't mean we are the same. Frankly, if we have to be the same to be equal, then we aren't equal at all.
I don't know, the whole thing is just stupid. Now there will be little boys growing up wondering why they never have periods, maybe there is something wrong with them will be the inevitable conclusion. Some great next generation men Britain's about to have.

What are they trying to establish here ? Men and women are equal ? Equal is great but that doesn't mean we are the same. Frankly, if we have to be the same to be equal, then we aren't equal at all.
I don't know, the whole thing is just stupid. Now there will be little boys growing up wondering why they never have periods, maybe there is something wrong with them will be the inevitable conclusion. Some great next generation men Britain's about to have.
What makes you think @BMD doesn't have periods and doesn't cramp or crap here? Haven't you observed him carefully? Those text books are right about Brit males. Not of males worldwide. It's a peculiar condition.