Votes: 1 0.4%
  • F-18 SH

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • F-15EX

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Mig-35

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Na, Choose sitting in the cockpit over the red cap. Rafale static display was an operational french aircraft. There were no weapon display or cap!.

They gave out blue caps as far as I have seen, there were videos of long cues of people waiting.

Were there any officials you could talk to? Any interesting info's you gained, you didn't knew about? How did you like the cockpit?

I feel all info posted all around here. Have you checked the AI thread -> Aero India 2019 - Bengaluru

The F21 presentation alone got much more info's and reports than posted here.
No will check.

Well, swedish did adapt it to a mechanical radar on MS20 standard of Gripen C/D. I talked about that with SAF top commander, the answer was "pilots always want more, but it is already extremely deadly as it is on MS20". Gripen mechanical radar can not use ALL the capabilities of the missile, but it is already a giant step.
VSTOL, you told me that Kaveri is a variable cycle engine, what system is used?

Well, swedish did adapt it to a mechanical radar on MS20 standard of Gripen C/D. I talked about that with SAF top commander, the answer was "pilots always want more, but it is already extremely deadly as it is on MS20". Gripen mechanical radar can not use ALL the capabilities of the missile, but it is already a giant step.
VSTOL, you told me that Kaveri is a variable cycle engine, what system is used?
It varies its core temp to achieve variable cycle.

44061620-10156805625839936-7217290201276612608-o_orig.jpg

And French sharing confidential details with Russians
well, were you not supposed to sell two ships along with designs to them couple of years back? India will be more than willing to do it at their own cost is MBDA agrees. Moreover we have full source codes for the radar of Su-30MKI. IAF/DRDO can do it in house in India.

ok, but how?
To tell you the truth, even I am not very clear about it but based on my knowledge of engines what I understand is that the engine being a very leaky engine, they probably run it at low TET in colder conditions and lower altitudes. AS THE TEMP INCREASES and the altitude increases, they increase the engine TET. This has the effect of providing variable cycle as the airflow passing thru the combustion chamber will change with this.