Indian Air Force : Updates & Discussions

This guy had misbehaved with a lady undertrainee technical officer and on her complaint he was investigated, he agreed and also apologised for his misbehaviour. But in forces apology does not save you. The punishment as promulgated is dished out and so he was terminated from service. He knew that with this he will not be hired by anyone in civil also, so he committed suicide and blamed other officers. Complete recording of the investigation has been shared with civil Police.

Okay well in this case we can't blame the officers. Thank you for the report sir!

I don't understand what kind of stupid and low IQ people we have who are running Indian government but India will lose more men and it's military equipments at home due to some accident than in fighting a war. Because these ministers and bureaucrats and the chandigarh lobby are scared of getting slap from Pakistan.

Can it take out small drones?
Can it fire air burst rounds?
Saw recently a video of Chinese firing multiple air burst rounds from some gun not sure which.

Good news about additional airfield.
But not so good without fighters equipping them.
I guess by the time this air base becomes operational, like 10-15 years, we should be inducting multiple programs, Mk2 MWF, AMCA and ORCA.

Can it take out small drones?
Can it fire air burst rounds?
Saw recently a video of Chinese firing multiple air burst rounds from some gun not sure which.
Smart ammo and just good enough firing rates and reliability and ruggedness of L70. If it actually passed the trials, it can pretty much do anything which a Swiss 35mm system can. And the Swiss system is really good one.

Reactions: Sathya
I don't understand what kind of stupid and low IQ people we have who are running Indian government but India will lose more men and it's military equipments at home due to some accident than in fighting a war. Because these ministers and bureaucrats and the chandigarh lobby are scared of getting slap from Pakistan.
What are you talking about my friend?

What are you talking about my friend?

Today only one serving Home secretary has been suspended for raping a woman. These kind of people are running the country.

No matter how much you me and rest of the people discuss the new technologies, but due to the ego of arrogant officer these procurement and equipment developments will be delayed because " they have to prove themselves right even when they are wrong" and this is exactly what is happening.

Zero military instincts , full emran hashmi ghost inside the brains of these idiots in government service and security.

If you really want to save this nation fix the babus and military babus.

I recommend profiling these babus silently, their family background their habits outside office etc. Home ministry should appoint a team for this max 10 people ( from outside the government) and begin this baby project in a state first or any central ministry. They will directly report to MOS Home.

Reactions: Volcano
Until squadron was formally raised it were unlikely before to take part in exercise. Plus, half of available planes IOC standard, non-modular build probably, taking too much manpower hours to maintain fly condition. Wonder how these gonna perform.

Reactions: Rajput Lion