Ukraine - Russia Conflict

so are the NATO countries for providing weapons, manpower and special forces to Ukraine. The strike on Saki airbase was most likely from long range HIMARS rockets which can spread bomblets over a wide area. Now the chances of escalation to mainland Europe are extremely high and very soon we might see Russia striking couple of airbases in NATO countries in retaliation.

It's apparently SOF or partisans who infiltrated the base and detonated aircraft and ammo.

I don't think it's gonna be serious enough for Russia to attack NATO. I doubt it's enough for the Russians to even declare war on Ukraine.

If chinese continue in the same way for next 10 years, it is nearly game over.
They are also gaining in chip development. Problem is they are making same mistake like soviet union concentrating all the efforts in china itself instead of creating strong allies who can support them.

Yeah, in the long run, the US can't compete with China. Whatever they wanna do to stop China on their own, they gotta do it in the next 10-15 years. Beyond that they will need many allies.

Crimea images signal Kyiv's new strike capability​

Thu, August 11, 2022 at 4:36 PM

STORY: Satellite images released on Thursday (August 11) show devastation at a Russian air base in Crimea.
The attack suggests Kyiv may have obtained new long-range strike weapons, capable of evading Russian defenses.

Such weaponry has the potential to change the course of the war.

The base is well beyond the range of advanced rockets that Western countries acknowledge sending to Ukraine so far, but within range of more powerful versions that Kyiv has sought.

Crimea images signal Kyiv's new strike capability​

Thu, August 11, 2022 at 4:36 PM

STORY: Satellite images released on Thursday (August 11) show devastation at a Russian air base in Crimea.
The attack suggests Kyiv may have obtained new long-range strike weapons, capable of evading Russian defenses.

Such weaponry has the potential to change the course of the war.

The base is well beyond the range of advanced rockets that Western countries acknowledge sending to Ukraine so far, but within range of more powerful versions that Kyiv has sought.
You mean if you didn't come across this article , all of O'Shea would still believe it was done by indigenous Ukrainian effort like the sinking of the Moskova. At this point I'm not even amazed at your IQ.

Btw I've often wondered if you're being adequately compensated for all this propaganda you indulge in out here & other platforms . I mean I wouldn't have to ask anybody such an obvious question when he posts 40-50 tweets out here daily without fail for nearly 6 months now ever since the war began but then this is you we're talking about Paddy .

Even a midwit like sweetie ( @Innominate) would be smart enough to monetize this activity .

I'm just hoping you haven't been gypped once again like you were so many times in your life beginning with your birth.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
It's apparently SOF or partisans who infiltrated the base and detonated aircraft and ammo.

I don't think it's gonna be serious enough for Russia to attack NATO. I doubt it's enough for the Russians to even declare war on Ukraine.
Attacking NATO isn't even an option for Russia, Putin says a prayer every night hoping that NATO will not get involved. Infiltrating a frontline airbase during an active war in broad daylight and planting explosives is beyond ridiculously difficult. If that really happened they need to fire security assuming they weren't 'fired' during the incident itself.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Yeah, in the long run, the US can't compete with China. Whatever they wanna do to stop China on their own, they gotta do it in the next 10-15 years. Beyond that they will need many allies.

And it will likely keep working too, unlike the Chinese one.

Funny that you have come down so low that you need to compare people who have received high school education, perhaps even college, with people who are illiterate.
You watch a video that probably interviewed several thousands Americans and picked the very worst few, and you think it unfair of me to pick your very worst few... hundred million?

Attacking NATO isn't even an option for Russia, Putin says a prayer every night hoping that NATO will not get involved. Infiltrating a frontline airbase during an active war in broad daylight and planting explosives is beyond ridiculously difficult. If that really happened they need to fire security assuming they weren't 'fired' during the incident itself.

Even NATO is not interested in fighting Russia.

We don't know how many UAF SF and RAF defenders participated. But it could have been a big, although meaningless, attack.

And it will likely keep working too, unlike the Chinese one.

I was being general though.
You watch a video that probably interviewed several thousands Americans and picked the very worst few, and you think it unfair of me to pick your very worst few... hundred million?

That's not really an argument. Our worst few hundred million are simply illiterate. And you can bet our school-educated would do much better than these specimens.

Even NATO is not interested in fighting Russia.

We don't know how many UAF SF and RAF defenders participated. But it could have been a big, although meaningless, attack.

I was being general though.

That's not really an argument. Our worst few hundred million are simply illiterate. And you can bet our school-educated would do much better than these specimens.
The one making the nuclear threats are the scared ones. Putin, Kim Jong Un. Nukes are their comfort blanket. But they only work in defence not offence. And Putin prays every night that NATO doesn't call his bluff.

A meaningless attack that might have destroyed up to 24 planes and at least 13 minimum, plus ammunition and buildings? :ROFLMAO:

You generally make sh1t arguments TBH. Geography lessons rarely cover every country, school or not. You have more illiterate people than the entire population of the US and yet you see fit to criticise based on a few people selected for a video intended to mock? Take the log out of your own eye first.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Attacking NATO isn't even an option for Russia, Putin says a prayer every night hoping that NATO will not get involved. Infiltrating a frontline airbase
Given that russia is already sanctioned to the maximum they have nothing to lose. Look russia does not need to explicitly attack NATO they can conduct large scale exercise, all that EU can do is just watch. If just one missile streaks over europe , traffic over EU is going to come to a grinding halt and so will the economic activity.

Second thing is first country from where attack is launched against russia will be taken to cleaners then other countries in alliance will chicken out and call for peace talks. NATO is fighting a proxy war as they cannot fight a real war with russia, its as simple as that.