Off-Topic Chit-Chat

@_Anonymous_ it seems like you've a stalker.
@WHOHE is stalking you with a Laugh smiley on every post you post.
More like Vikram Betaal. You being Vikram and he Betaal following you in every post.
Betaal Whohe: Tune Post Dala Ab Mai Laugh Smiley Dalunga... 😊😊😂🤣
If you for just one second take out your head from your a** and search mein post going back almost from the beginning you'll see it is my chocolate prinsez whos been following me.

If you for just one second take out your head from your a** and search mein post going back almost from the beginning you'll see it is my chocolate prinsez whos been following me.
Pls don't mind the language folks . Sweetie here comes from an underprivileged background i.e trailer park , where these terms are commonly used as terms of endearment. Isn't is so sweetie ?

Screenshot_2022-04-03-13-10-03-684_com.android.chrome.jpg

"You've got me in your mind. I've total control over you . "

@Innominate
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

I would say Obsessed. He is completely obsessed with you. 24X7 he just thinks about you.
Gosh he may have even forgot his wife/girlfriend and is more interested in you. I would just say be careful as they have a tendency to go gay... 😊😊😂😂🤣🤣
Well he did confess he's not into women . He also believes in 72 genders . I'm not sure how does he identify himself & dress as ?

Pls note sweetie . Perhaps you can clear the doubts of fellow members here .

@Innominate

Police pulls over Paddy for speeding
"have you been drinking Sir?" Paddy replies
"yes officer i've had about 18 pints, 2 bottles of hooch and 6 bacardi and cokes."
Police says,
"what the hell are you doing driving ??"
Paddy replies
" Wtf do you mean why are you driving ? I couldn't *censored*in walk''....:)

Oven fresh from Ireland .

@BMD

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

VICTORY! Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal Breaks Silence, Acknowledges Elon Musk Acquiring Platform​

1650918338177.png

Liberal Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal broke his silence to share the news that free speech advocate and billionaire Elon Musk successfully bought Twitter.

“Twitter has a purpose and relevance that impacts the entire world. Deeply proud of our teams and inspired by the work that has never been more important,” Agrawal announced in an April 25 tweet. His post quote-tweeted a statement from Twitter's Independent Board Chair Bret Taylor announcing: “The Twitter Board has reached an agreement with @ElonMusk.” Part of what made the tweet so noteworthy was that Agrawal had not made a post via his account since April 10.

Agrawal's previous tweet had declared that “Elon has decided not to join our board.” Agrawal at the time also warned his employees in a brief memo: “There will be distractions ahead, but our goals and priorities remain unchanged. The decisions we make and how we execute is in our hands, no one else’s. Let’s tune out the noise, and stay focused on the work and what we’re building.

Taylor’s announcement linked to a press release about the platform’s agreement with Musk. The piece quoted Taylor: "The Twitter Board conducted a thoughtful and comprehensive process to assess Elon's proposal with a deliberate focus on value, certainty, and financing. The proposed transaction will deliver a substantial cash premium, and we believe it is the best path forward for Twitter's stockholders."

The release also quoted Musk as he declared, "Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated." He also noted that “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential – I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it."

Agrawal’s acknowledgement of Musk's victory was critical because of Agarawal’s past statements indicating he would steer Twitter toward more censorship. In a Nov. 18, 2020, interview with MIT Technology Review Editor-in-Chief Gideon Lichfield, Twitter’s then-Chief Technology Officer Agrawal was asked how Twitter could both censor so-called misinformation from its platform and still allow free speech. “Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation.”

By contrast, Musk shared a completely different idea when he tweeted April 25: “I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means.”

Nothing more satisfying seeing woke media elitist lose their sht over losing their control of information. Hopefully Elon fires this woke buffoon CEO, who was nothing but an affirmative action/quota hire, really soon. Elon should also buy Google. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_

VICTORY! Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal Breaks Silence, Acknowledges Elon Musk Acquiring Platform​

View attachment 23603

Liberal Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal broke his silence to share the news that free speech advocate and billionaire Elon Musk successfully bought Twitter.

“Twitter has a purpose and relevance that impacts the entire world. Deeply proud of our teams and inspired by the work that has never been more important,” Agrawal announced in an April 25 tweet. His post quote-tweeted a statement from Twitter's Independent Board Chair Bret Taylor announcing: “The Twitter Board has reached an agreement with @ElonMusk.” Part of what made the tweet so noteworthy was that Agrawal had not made a post via his account since April 10.

Agrawal's previous tweet had declared that “Elon has decided not to join our board.” Agrawal at the time also warned his employees in a brief memo: “There will be distractions ahead, but our goals and priorities remain unchanged. The decisions we make and how we execute is in our hands, no one else’s. Let’s tune out the noise, and stay focused on the work and what we’re building.

Taylor’s announcement linked to a press release about the platform’s agreement with Musk. The piece quoted Taylor: "The Twitter Board conducted a thoughtful and comprehensive process to assess Elon's proposal with a deliberate focus on value, certainty, and financing. The proposed transaction will deliver a substantial cash premium, and we believe it is the best path forward for Twitter's stockholders."

The release also quoted Musk as he declared, "Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated." He also noted that “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential – I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it."

Agrawal’s acknowledgement of Musk's victory was critical because of Agarawal’s past statements indicating he would steer Twitter toward more censorship. In a Nov. 18, 2020, interview with MIT Technology Review Editor-in-Chief Gideon Lichfield, Twitter’s then-Chief Technology Officer Agrawal was asked how Twitter could both censor so-called misinformation from its platform and still allow free speech. “Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation.”

By contrast, Musk shared a completely different idea when he tweeted April 25: “I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means.”

Nothing more satisfying seeing woke media elitist lose their sht over losing their control of information. Hopefully Elon fires this woke buffoon CEO, who was nothing but an affirmative action/quota hire, really soon. Elon should also buy Google. :unsure:
I'm betting my last rupee , he'd do nothing of the sort. All he'd do us stir the pot, ignite more controversy which is always good for eyeballs, push up the valuations & then exit when he's got a substantial RoI ( i.e Return on Investment for dummies like you) . Whoever spends 43 billion USDs on a company with a revenue of 5 billion USDs with an operating income of ~250 million USDs.

See sweetie, Americans used to be a pioneer of this game of passing the parcel for as long as the music played . It's now the turn of non Americans to play the same game with Americans on your soil with your money. Ain't it cool? I can see why call centres here make millions gyping ordinary trailer park folk. Ciz they're so easy to gyp.

In the meanwhile most Americans are being pauperized with a shrinking middle class, unable to make ends meet in spite of working 2 jobs , etc thanks to dead investments like this will soon turn out to be.

In dummy terms trailer park communities are expanding. Ain't that cool too?

• Haha

View attachment 23603

What Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal said on Musk deal; Jack Dorsey backs takeover

You see sweetie, this may not be something you may be aware of at all given your trailer park background plus the fact that you're on the spectrum but a lot of these companies are here to make money . The job of the CEO is to maximize returns for the shareholder which is exactly what Parag Aggarwal did in the shortest possible time earning plaudits from his ex boss .

Something that his current boss may definitely have noticed & would like to retain for when he'd eventually be in the position of Jack Dorsey i.e in dummy terms when he plans to cash out . That's how the real world functions. No need to thank me . Always a pleasure to school those from less privileged backgrounds in the realities of life .

• Haha

The Journalist ,Rubika is saying
Why do you want to talk to Pakistan when Pakistan has only one agenda of Hurting India , Again and Again

So Farouq Abdullah says what choice do you have , if you won't
Talk to Pakistan

So.she says that India should Hit Pakistan repeatedly , As many times as is necessary , so that Pakistan can be Shown its
" Place "

Reactions: Sathya
The Journalist ,Rubika is saying
Why do you want to talk to Pakistan when Pakistan has only one agenda of Hurting India , Again and Again

So Farouq Abdullah says what choice do you have , if you won't
Talk to Pakistan

So.she says that India should Hit Pakistan repeatedly , As many times as is necessary , so that Pakistan can be Shown its
" Place "

Now I could fit the meaning with their tone..

(****, may20)

SAFRAN-GTRE: Rafale FTB engine trial likely to commence in 2028​

Indian Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) a DRDO Lab and French multinational aircraft engine Safran will be concluding a joint venture deal for the development of a new high thurst 110kN engine for the AMCA program by end of this month with a flight-worthy engine likely to be ready by 2028 for trials onboard a Dassault owned Rafale fighter jet that might be used as a Flying Test Bed for the new engine. (…):
https://****/safran-gtre-rafale-ftb-engine-trial-likely-to-commence-in-2028/
(thanks to the original poster)
(Indian Defense Research Wing)