Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Apparently the authors of this paper waited 6 yrs before publishing their findings as they wanted to verify their results with similar such cases but were unable to do so.

It's gratifying they didn't come across any Irish examples . Why , you ask ? It's like this - the person who'd have his brain scan in the last few moments of his life would register zero neural oscillations if the subject was Irish. Not only that he'd register zero neural activity even if he was normal . Umm normal in this case refers to the subject being in perfect health undertaking everyday activities & not normal as in brain power , intellect , intelligence etc goes as compared to other humans .

Thus as we see those findings with an Irishman as the subject would completely derail & nullify the findings of this incident & close the door on what promises to be otherwise a highly unusual & interesting topic of study. Since it didn't happen , we remain eternally grateful to the Irish.

Thought you should know Paddy . @BMD

In every indian airport i have noticed the CISF commandos who patrol in pairs carry one SMG ( mostly mp5) and the other carries an AK. Anyone has an idea why and what tactic they employ?

I have travelled to enough countries but i haven’t ever seen this combo. Foreign securities always carry similar weapon mostly carbines or SMGs never seen assault rifle. Seen some AR15s or m16 in veitnam but its an exception as it was their army.

He's not into women he declared one fine day , I kid you not . It came out of the blue & was absolutely uncalled for . So technically he may enjoy it .
You forgot to like this post 👆 , sweetie. Also #3764 & #3779 in the same thread.

Apart from my posts which you've liked , which's but a negligible amount , let me draw your attention to the fact that I've made nearly 16,000 posts.

Homework for you . You need to like all those 16000 posts in order for you to be consistent.

Submit a schedule for a month within which time you're supposed to undertake this activity ASAP , as well as a day & hour wise schedule break up. No deviations permitted nor any excuses for not sticking to the schedule.

Now sweetie , like this post as well confirming that you're in compliance with my demand.😉

@WHOHE

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

Meanwhile, in Belfast , Paddy facing no dilemma whatsoever proceeds to the gender neutral washroom in keep it with his beliefs conditioned by his experiences - personal ,religious & societal, education , governmental rules & regulation & old fashioned cuckoldery which is ingrained in every male sorry penis owners like Paddy in the UK ( I'm making an assumption here Paddy. Don't get mad on me if you aren't one. Penis owner i.e. ) @BMD

Man Other Forum is such a hot pile of toxic garbage. I can't believe how many exfarts actually plague that forum especially the Indian special forces thread. Oml that thread is like a hot burning pile of lava and the no of exfarts who nameshame the Indian SF day and night is ridiculous. In contrast this forum is so much better it's been only been a few days for me here but the way people with civility and respect have discussions and unlike Other Forum I have yet to see someone constantly blaming the armed forces for everything. It really feels good to be here:)

This here is a video with an interesting piece of statistics. Of the 25 nations listed here ~ 18 nations are European reporting in excess of 50% of it's population as atheist & guess the 2nd largest religious grouping there. Yup , you guessed it right. It's our favourite religion - the peacefuls comprising <5% of the total population as of now.

Now this is where things get interesting . All these countries have extremely low TFRs whereas it's the opposite for the Muslims there although this piece of statistic isn't revealed in the video.

What're the chances we get to see a total reversal of fortune for Islam in Europe in the next 50 / 100 / 150 yrs ? Who'd have thought about it once upon a time & to think Europe invited all this upon themselves - all in the last decade primarily ?!?!

Fortunately , most of us won't be around when it happens .

@vstol Jockey ; @lcafanboy ; @suryakiran ; @BMD ; @Bon Plan ; @Picdelamirand-oil ; @A Person ; @STEPHEN COHEN ; @Ironhide ; @Nilgiri

This here is a video with an interesting piece of statistics. Of the 25 nations listed here ~ 18 nations are European reporting in excess of 50% of it's population as atheist & guess the 2nd largest religious grouping there. Yup , you guessed it right. It's our favourite religion - the peacefuls comprising <5% of the total population as of now.

Now this is where things get interesting . All these countries have extremely low TFRs whereas it's the opposite for the Muslims there although this piece of statistic isn't revealed in the video.

What're the chances we get to see a total reversal of fortune for Islam in Europe in the next 50 / 100 / 150 yrs ? Who'd have thought about it once upon a time & to think Europe invited all this upon themselves - all in the last decade primarily ?!?!

Fortunately , most of us won't be around when it happens .

@vstol Jockey ; @lcafanboy ; @suryakiran ; @BMD ; @Bon Plan ; @Picdelamirand-oil ; @A Person ; @STEPHEN COHEN ; @Ironhide ; @Nilgiri

India will face a similar situation in some states such as Kerala
Bengal and Assam

Good news for you Paddy. Your long wait since 3 yrs or 38 yrs , depending on how you see it , is at an end . Yessir , Top Gun -2 is here . You get to see a spruced up Tom Cruise - botox , face lift at al romancing Jennifer Connelly - a girl enough to be his daughter or at least she looks so in the movie now that Kelly McGillis is frumpy & old enough to look like Tom's mom & that's saying something about how she's let herself go.

So , time to relive your youth again & remember to take your mum with you just like last time for the sequel is rated PG too . You won't be allowed in on your own without being accompanied by an adult. @BMD

For every stuck up Irishman like Paddy , who apart from being ignorant about the history of his land & it's people is totally clueless about it's language & culture . However ,there are dozens of others who're more happy go lucky & don't mind a laugh at their own expense.
@BMD

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate