Off-Topic Chit-Chat

“Hindu mind” is understandably ebil like yahood, hanood etc.
Btw if I’m not wrong, it’s the first and only win of Ghazis against “Kufr”, since the commencement of first World Cup event. Have a “blast”, literally or figuratively whatever conditions allow you to.

BTW I’m huge fan of “the pedo guy”, I mean the Elon Musk guy and don’t need no Hanuman or Ganesh. I believe in worldly things like Women,Wine and Money and that pedo guy promises us all three.
I predicted Shami will be lynched by Hindu mobs and that's what happened to him, being "Indian Muslim".
Even Pakistani players now supporting him. Hindu extremism.

I predicted Shami will be lynched by Hindu mobs and that's what happened to him, being "Indian Muslim".
yeah getting lynched by fake twitter handles from pakistan. This idiot even retweets his own tweet.

faketausif.JPG
faketwit.jpg

In other news Kashmiri students who cheered for Pakistani cricket team "Booked under terrorism laws" .
How's supporting a cricket team , terrorism, ? 🤣🤣🤣
police can file whatever they want, courts will decide whether it is valid or not .

Some random comments on Instagram led to widespread condemnation. The reaction got more reach than the actual incident.

You may think this is a told you so moment. But, the reaction only shows bigotry won't go unnoticed.

In other news Kashmiri students who cheered for Pakistani cricket team "Booked under terrorism laws" .
Local police will charge so many things which wont stick in the court.

Where did you run away from our last conversation?

I gave you examples and statistics of 97% acquittal. You didn't reply.

Show me example of conviction.

It's always good fun when these two sides play each other.
In other news the kiwis were reminded of "Security issues" by Pakistani fans.

So , you as Hindus are not "Religious" fanatics?
Now you will need all the H
hanooman and ginesh help against new Zealand, as both teams will need to win for survival in the tournament, and both outclassed by "Cricket Jihad" 😅😅😅

Since Pakistan is Suffering from So many other " Real Life " problems
Cricket victories are like MORPHINE

It Alleviates your pain for a while while your suffering and AILMENTS continue

I wish your country many such cricketing victories while concurrently
Also wishing that your Problems get WORSE and the DOLLLAR hits a DOUBLE
CENTURY against your PKR

How is THAT 🤣🤣

Reactions: SammyBoi

Exactly. Shami is “ka boomed” by “hindu mob” and his “killers” are on the streets of “Islame-abad” for having “blast” and “some fun” . Even state fears to acts against them and instead “Iman, Taqwa, Jihad sabilillah” Army is called upon every time to do negotiations and give these repeat offenders cheques.
We have a state with things like “Rehmatul-lil-Alameen Authority” set up by our wisest PM who knows more about Japan than Japanese themselves and have visited Germany-Japan Border when he was high.

We have hate and bigotry as our founding principle like the so called Two Nation Theory , which many historians term as a mere wrapper on naked hate against others.

So yeah, with foundation based on such noble idea, and subsequent follow ups with more and more bigotry, we are destined to fail.

We don’t anything called “terrorism law” in our IPC/CrPC. Perhaps you are confusing with Law-hore where sitting MPs are kidnapped by state agencies and kept in prison without providing any appropriate reason.

Since Pakistan is Suffering from So many other " Real Life " problems
Cricket victories are like MORPHINE

It Alleviates your pain for a while while your suffering and AILMENTS continue

I wish your country many such cricketing victories while concurrently
Also wishing that your Problems get WORSE and the DOLLLAR hits a DOUBLE
CENTURY against your PKR

How is THAT 🤣🤣
Of course.
There are zero problems in India and everything is "Shaant".
Indians and their delusions. 😅😅😅

We don’t anything called “terrorism law” in our IPC/CrPC. Perhaps you are confusing with Law-hore where sitting MPs are kidnapped by state agencies and kept in prison without providing any appropriate reason.
Law-Hore?
Stop disrespecting your Hindu gods.
Lahore was named after your Hindu god .
Lahore was actually founded by Loh e son of Rama, characterized as the Hindu god in Ramayana.
Do it again and BJP will lynch you .

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
Law-Hore?
Stop disrespecting your Hindu gods.
Lahore was named after your Hindu god .
Lahore was actually founded by Loh e son of Rama, characterized as the Hindu god in Ramayana.
Do it again and BJP will lynch you .
LOL, hilarious.Its like saying Shahi Mohalla was named after Amit Shah.
And what is Loh e Son ? Some Arabic drug or something ? We call it Lahsun btw if I’m getting it right. Like Loda-Lahsun

Hmm, so 10~12 troll accounts posting nonsense on instagram became national news. No one apart from fringe journalists were even talking about shami, everyone was busy shitting on kohli and rohit, then suddenly every cricketer and his langotia yaar were tweeting in support of shami. Looks like Bcci management pushed them all and then pakistanis joined the bandwagon too. Only politicians used to do this hindu-muslim drama to hide their incompetence, now private businesses like bcci are doing that too. Pretty much no one's talking about how a billionaire board with all the resources in the world consistently fails in every ICC tournament.

Fcuk Bcci, will be cheering for NZ in the next match. Hope, these virtue signalling motherfuckers lose and are shamed. Don't be surprised if we see this hindu-muslim drama next time bcci needs to hide its incompetency.

Will be personally bursting firecrackers if India loses.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
Hmm, so 10~12 troll accounts posting nonsense on instagram became national news. No one apart from fringe journalists were even talking about shami, everyone was busy shitting on kohli and rohit, then suddenly every cricketer and his langotia yaar were tweeting in support of shami. Looks like Bcci management pushed them all and then pakistanis joined the bandwagon too. Only politicians used to do this hindu-muslim drama to hide their incompetence, now private businesses like bcci are doing that too. Pretty much no one's talking about how a billionaire board with all the resources in the world consistently fails in every ICC tournament.

Fcuk Bcci, will be cheering for NZ in the next match. Hope, these virtue signalling motherfuckers lose and are shamed. Don't be surprised if we see this hindu-muslim drama next time bcci needs to hide its incompetency.

Will be personally bursting firecrackers if India loses.
I think the whole “taking knee” drama is brain child of ICC as many teams are doing same similar shit.

And now even Stars like Pollard and Bravo are coming out in open against this whole woke pitiful drama

Pakistan vs India T20 surpassed IPL viewership on Hotstar.
IPL 14 had the peak single day viewership of 7.6 million. India vs Pakistan T20 had 12 million single day viewership.

IPL 14 had the peak single day viewership of 7.6 million. India vs Pakistan T20 had 12 million single day viewership.
And who makes money in all these tamasha ?

Mostly because of increasing popularity of OTT platforms in India together with ever increasing penetration of high-speed and affordable broadband in tier B and tier C cities and 4G services pan India and also partly due to the increasing trend of buying smart tvs and Amazon fire stick etc.