Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

The unofficial national sport in Paxtan & the only sport Paxtan can potentially win a gold medal in at the Olympics.

• Haha
Reactions: lcafanboy
This is what I admire about Paxtanis . They're so frank once the right questions are asked . Members here would probably recall the video embedded in a tweet I posted here a few months ago about a girl who was about to marry her cousin admitting to a conflict of emotions as well as the fact that she still called her soon to be husband bhaijaan.

Here we have another instance of frank Paxtanis. Then we have maamu here strutting about chest thrust outwards like a kabootar much like Khan Sahab in his playing days which his then former teammate & ex mate ( not literally , erm ...that too is not confirmed ) turned enemy Sarfaraz Nawaz described as Seena Sandook , Gxxnd Bandook. Both Khan Sahab & Maamu still retain the same gait although Paxtan is nothing like what it used to be 40 yrs ago. After all this is Naya Paxtan.

@safriz

So a new report (I do not know if it is real or fake) came from US Department of Agriculture. With this Graph.

1628630545521.png

The reactions among Pakistanis is classic.

Noteworthy, till I posted this, there were no Indians responding there.

Bollywood paying homage to the birthplace of Pakistani civilisation and its glorious and colourful past.
It’s another epic story after the Mohenjo-daro by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Obviously Pakistanis are divided whether to appreciate the free promotion by the enemy country or condemn an attempt to dig open its “not so pure” past.

In the 75th year of Independence the schizophrenia still endures. I've yet to come across a nation or it's people unable to define what constitutes their nationhood 75 yrs after it was founded. This then is no longer deception, it's self delusion of the worst kind - the kind of pathology where one doesn't even know ones lying anymore.

The kind best captured in this clip here :

@safriz ; @Nilgiri

The Montgau Clemsford remfors of adminsitration divided the people in caste further and also created socio economic difference which led to the rise of left wing. Bengal famine was another triggering point. People can't forget that.
Have you seen how ruthlessly they kill each other for things as trivial as voting to different party. They don’t hesitate to butcher each other (every family members, old and helpless people are not spared) for stupid reasons.
that will put us UPites and Biharis to shame. At least we don’t kill our family members for someone else winning or loosing an election.
What I have observed is Bengalis are very selfish and short tempered people. They don’t like to share or sacrifice for others unlike a lot of other people.
strangely Assamese and other NE people are very social and take good care of friends

Reactions: screambowl
Have you seen how ruthlessly they kill each other for things as trivial as voting to different party. They don’t hesitate to butcher each other (every family members, old and helpless people are not spared) for stupid reasons.
that will put us UPites and Biharis to shame. At least we don’t kill our family members for someone else winning or loosing an election.
What I have observed is Bengalis are very selfish and short tempered people. They don’t like to share or sacrifice for others unlike a lot of other people.
strangely Assamese and other NE people are very social and take good care of friends

30 years of jahaliat rule under jyoti basu who was a useful idiot for soviets and later sold himself to chinese what else could you expect? They are now hypocrites, please don't shame the word leftists.

Infact the actual direct action day also started in Bengal only. Which led to violence in Punjab and caused million deaths. Actual Pakistan was East Pakistan

eden's garden 1996 world cup semi final Ind vs sri lanka

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden_Rule
30 years of jahaliat rule under jyoti basu who was a useful idiot for soviets and later sold himself to chinese what else could you expect? They are now hypocrites, please don't shame the word leftists.

Infact the actual direct action day also started in Bengal only. Which led to violence in Punjab and caused million deaths. Actual Pakistan was East Pakistan

eden's garden 1996 world cup semi final Ind vs sri lanka

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. They Bang-la-doshis killed their Hindu brothers on the provocation of a Gujarati. But still we have most sneaky journalists coming from waste Bengal. Not saying that all bongs are like that but it’s like they have higher percentage of such people.

Reactions: screambowl

In the 75th year of Independence the schizophrenia still endures. I've yet to come across a nation or it's people unable to define what constitutes their nationhood 75 yrs after it was founded. This then is no longer deception, it's self delusion of the worst kind - the kind of pathology where one doesn't even know ones lying anymore.

The kind best captured in this clip here :

@safriz ; @Nilgiri

There are some objectives, and there are some resolutions.

Take advantage of founding father dieing and slam it into the "constitution" afterwards in non democratic way.

Set up first mass scale ironies and precedents in coming years by some running clown cavalcade of majoritarian might makes right...on something like religion.

Have this thuggishness then get harnessed by the goose-stepping types....as you open the door and then even beg them to take over...and then fake-complain and fake-bitch after it.

Then lose half your country because some khaki-takfiri bloodscape thing happens downstream inevitably.

Lies and more lies are to take the edge off this all.

A nightmare has to be made a dream, no matter the cost in lies and lives.

Reactions: _Anonymous_