Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

I wish you guys go thru what has been spoken in HC of delhi and Maharashtra. Your eyes will pop out. Stop blaming GOI/centre, blame state govts.
Constitution gives emergency provisions for exactly that purpose. Declare emergency, remove the errant state governments. Arrest uncooperative leaders, beaurocrats. Its not impossible. Its not unthinkable.
From the looks of things rolling out, Govt intends save ' economy ' at the cost of lives that are swept under the carpet.
No. Its not that.
There cann't be no economy if people are dying and falling gravely sick left right and centre.

The bigger reason is government is shell shocked. They are running like headless chicken right now.

Reactions: RISING SUN
If only real datas are published, people will get more serious.
From my own experience with "real people" of my country, my family etc, it does not work like that.
You know why? Because a lot of people have simply stopped reading and listening to news these days. Its too depressing for them.
They want to play Holi, Bow down to Namaz, attend weddings and so on.

From my own experience with "real people" of my country, my family etc, it does not work like that.
You know why? Because a lot of people have simply stopped reading and listening to news these days. Its too depressing for them.
They want to play Holi, Bow down to Namaz, attend weddings and so on.

My guesstimate about number of deaths in TN should be around 20 per day per district.
There are 38 districts in TN.

Sudden short fall of oxygen should only tell amount of people that are sick those who require oxygen.

Buy only lack of beds are bringing the realization among those who are at least looking out for it.

Common people are as ignorant they can be.
Even in hospital s, They still talk after removing the mask 😷.
And remove it totally before even getting up from chair/ bed in consultation room.

This is like talking with a person at a arm distance whose is fiddling with pin in the hand grenade.

I could actually get the feeling of putting life on the line.

Let's see which states are doing more testing and which are doing lot less despite huge and dense population.

Maharashtra which used to be doing big number of tests has also reduced the number of testings in hope that infection numbers will be stabilized. My native state UP, the less said the better.
Indian average of 43888 which hell lot of less and it's not going to do any good to us.
It’s useless anyway. Almost 80 to 90% will be positive if tested. What’s more important is to mitigate the huge hospital load by upscaling the health infra which unfortunately we failed to do. The Central Govt got overconfident and acted if everything is under control and allowed all routine things like elections and religious gathering to go on. And once any virus or bacteria reaches to Bengal, it usually transformed into much deadly variant which now is spreading like fire.

Government never cared about health infrastructure anyway. And to top it all we have “India Against Corruption” fame con-man ruling the Capital and “Penguin ke Papa” and his Hafta wasooli Home minister ruling Most important state.
Kejru is busy setting up his hoardings at every nuke and corner of Delhi and every newspaper and web advertising of India and possibly abroad too.
Thank god I left Delhi last December otherwise can’t imagine surviving in such gloomy conditions with a megalomaniac ruling the place.
And it’s sheer stupidity of Yogi to held Gram panchayat elections during a raging pandemic. The results are horrendous leaving more that 600 government employees dead and possibly more in coming days.
Don’t know who the *censored* advised these morons to celebrate “the festival of democracy” in during the pandemic time.
*censored*ing brainless assholes

Reactions: Paro and RISING SUN
My guesstimate about number of deaths in TN should be around 20 per day per district.
There are 38 districts in TN.

Sudden short fall of oxygen should only tell amount of people that are sick those who require oxygen.

Buy only lack of beds are bringing the realization among those who are at least looking out for it.

Common people are as ignorant they can be.
Even in hospital s, They still talk after removing the mask 😷.
And remove it totally before even getting up from chair/ bed in consultation room.

This is like talking with a person at a arm distance whose is fiddling with pin in the hand grenade.

I could actually get the feeling of putting life on the line.
What’s more pathetic is idiots riding bikes doing tripling and without any mask or whatsoever.
Compared to lockdown during first wave, the current lockdown is very easy and people are doing marriages and what not everyday

Last stock (in 100 quantity batches very limited stock) were received yesterday night only. Only 8-9 center operated for couple of hours only. People are literally waiting for vaccines here. My parents second shot is due in next few days. Let's see. I am not getting any new booking for myself and wife (both infected probably 10 days back) till mid of June due to non-availability of medicine doses.
Just yesterday visited the nearest CHC for vaccination of my parents. There were hardly 14/15 elders were present to get the jab mostly first only few for second.
People still are not coming to get the vaccines even though the centre had sufficient supply available to cover the nearest colonies.

BTW enrolling few lacks of a billion people can’t be called waiting for the vaccine.

well thats the classic bureaucratic way of solving the problem, wait until it disappears. Sweden did the same thing and ended up screwing themselves.

vaccine makers themselves are blackmailing the govt with exorbitant price and govt is doing nothing. What can we expect from lesser ppl.
It’s not fault of vaccine makers but the people. We will not hesitate to sell each other for few bucks. One can see this behaviour more prominent in places like Delhi. Extorting thousands for few kilometres is just criminal. And it’s common people who are doing it. Not Doctors not Drug or vaccine . People are hoarding empty oxygen cylinders here, the PCM, ivermectin, antivirals,surgical masks and what not to earn easy blood money.

manufacturers but people like you who blame businessman and Doctors for every ill in society.
Have you wondered why Govt labs failed to produce vaccine similar to those “costly” vaccines produced by these “blackmailers” ? Instead of feeling good that you have companies having capacity to produce vaccine and providing it to you in very affordable price like few hundred rupees ( which is provided free anyway by the states) you are blaming them for blackmailing?
And about Doctors, have you seen any Doctor increasing his/her fee during pandemic? Or demanding huge money like that ambulance driver? I guess Not. But you will still complain about those doing something useful to help people.

It’s not fault of vaccine makers but the people. We will not hesitate to sell each other for few bucks. One can see this behaviour more prominent in places like Delhi. Extorting thousands for few kilometres is just criminal. And it’s common people who are doing it. Not Doctors not Drug or vaccine . People are hoarding empty oxygen cylinders here, the PCM, ivermectin, antivirals,surgical masks and what not to earn easy blood money.

manufacturers but people like you who blame businessman and Doctors for every ill in society.
Have you wondered why Govt labs failed to produce vaccine similar to those “costly” vaccines produced by these “blackmailers” ? Instead of feeling good that you have companies having capacity to produce vaccine and providing it to you in very affordable price like few hundred rupees ( which is provided free anyway by the states) you are blaming them for blackmailing?
And about Doctors, have you seen any Doctor increasing his/her fee during pandemic? Or demanding huge money like that ambulance driver? I guess Not. But you will still complain about those doing something useful to help people.
Lets face. In USA, US government gave billions per manufacturer to scale up production of vaccines.
In India, government is forcing the vaccine manufacturers from raising price even a little bit. When it was the time to invest in the scaling up of manufacturing facilities, baboos cannot release funds to them. I mean, the manufacturers have to take to social media to get funds released for scale up of manufacturing.
Heck, I dont know why we have money for worthless things like statues and elections but not for essentials like factories to produce vaccines.

*censored* INDIAN DEMOCRACY!

Last edited:
No denying that, but a majority of the blame lies with the political class, shying away from basic responsibilities. Mr Bisht goes online and says theres no shortage of medical services/oxygen, while the ground reality is that folks are dying on the streets like vermin. But, all will be well as COVID will be forgotten when LCD screens are installed before the next elections and the politicians say 'hum khatre mein hai'. There's nothing to save folks from that part of the country.
Bisht can’t expand the health infrastructure in a week or month or even in a whole 5 year term. O2 availablity in the state is not an issue but O2 availability to the patient is.
Health System is just overwhelmed right now. It was always inadequate and this pandemic exposed the inadequacy of the system.

Lets face. In USA, US government gave billions per manufacturer to scale up production of vaccines.
In India, government is forcing the vaccine manufacturers from raising price even a little bit. When it was the time to invest in the scaling up of manufacturing facilities, baboos cannot release funds to them. I mean, the manufacturers have to take to social media to get funds released for scale up of manufacturing.
Heck, I dont know why we have money for worthless things like statues and elections but not for essentials like factories to produce vaccines.

*censored* DEMOCRACY!
People/politicians and some paid jurnos are calling for the blood of Adar poonawalla and that Bharat Biotech Guy. Can you believe it. The Pappu phosphorus who goes to Italy and Thailand weekly for “body massage” is accusing them for money extortion. That shitbad and his whole qunba were there to sign MOU with CCP during 2008 Olympics. This man child has signature on the document along with then VP Xi ping ping.

People/politicians and some paid jurnos are calling for the blood of Adar poonawalla and that Bharat Biotech Guy. Can you believe it. The Pappu phosphorus who goes to Italy and Thailand weekly for “body massage” is accusing them for money extortion. That shitbad and his whole qunba were there to sign MOU with CCP during 2008 Olympics. This man child has signature on the document along with then VP Xi ping ping.
Thats exactly why government needs to declare emergency and round up these weeds. All the worthless CMs in Maharashtra, Delhi etc. All the RaGa idiots. Round them up and remove them from all public discourse and disallow them even a telephone to talk till this pandemic is resolved.

Whole Delhi is a giant crematorium right now. That 200 units of electricity must be coming handy for the free loading public.
Not to forget those much advertised and appreciated by World PAAP Mohalla Clinics.

Last edited:
Thats exactly why government needs to declare emergency and round up these weeds. All the worthless CMs in Maharashtra, Delhi etc. All the RaGa idiots. Round them up and remove them from all public discourse and disallow them even a telephone to talk till this pandemic is resolved.
Maharashtra is for the first time since the start of first wave last year, seems like about to control the situation.
Also thanks to it’s huge private Health Sector which helps ease the load of public sector hospitals.
Situation is really grim in Delhi though. That *censored* of a CM can’t even ensure the sufficient supply of O2 to the big hospitals like Ganga Ram and Fortis etc let alone small ones.
He’s more interested in appearing on TV every night with his manhoos face and blaming Centre and other states for his incompetence to manage the situation or at least prevent it from getting worse every day.

This wave should convince our leaders to bring in a very strict 2 child policy. Either we control our population ourselves or nature will do it for us. It's upon us now.

This wave should convince our leaders to bring in a very strict 2 child policy. Either we control our population ourselves or nature will do it for us. It's upon us now.
We need Sanjay Gandhi now. He used to cut off the TAP to stop the production of babies. India desperately needs him...🤣

Additional perks will be Bangladeshi Rohingya Muslims will flee India to avoid getting their TAP turned off...🤣

It’s useless anyway. Almost 80 to 90% will be positive if tested. What’s more important is to mitigate the huge hospital load by upscaling the health infra which unfortunately we failed to do. The Central Govt got overconfident and acted if everything is under control and allowed all routine things like elections and religious gathering to go on. And once any virus or bacteria reaches to Bengal, it usually transformed into much deadly variant which now is spreading like fire.

Government never cared about health infrastructure anyway. And to top it all we have “India Against Corruption” fame con-man ruling the Capital and “Penguin ke Papa” and his Hafta wasooli Home minister ruling Most important state.
Kejru is busy setting up his hoardings at every nuke and corner of Delhi and every newspaper and web advertising of India and possibly abroad too.
Thank god I left Delhi last December otherwise can’t imagine surviving in such gloomy conditions with a megalomaniac ruling the place.
And it’s sheer stupidity of Yogi to held Gram panchayat elections during a raging pandemic. The results are horrendous leaving more that 600 government employees dead and possibly more in coming days.
Don’t know who the *censored* advised these morons to celebrate “the festival of democracy” in during the pandemic time.
*censored*ing brainless assholes
Mass testing will show the infection cases to the maximum detection. The more it's hidden, more it is expected to mutate. We needed massive temporary hospitals and facilities. We kept fiddling with situation until it went from bad to worse. Now arresting this surge will take at least 1 month and 4-5 months to tide over this calamity. Very first thing that should be done is to impose emergency. Bring everyone inside the door. No fake essential services facade. Shut down economy for 4 weeks 100 percent. Follow Dr. Faucci inputs.

The poor dont seem to be dying in
Large numbers

This second wave has hit the middle class and Upper Middle class

You might be aware that the poor in India live in " Bad Conditions " which makes their natural immunity much stronger
We need Sanjay Gandhi now. He used to cut off the TAP to stop the production of babies. India desperately needs him...🤣

Additional perks will be Bangladeshi Rohingya Muslims will flee India to avoid getting their TAP turned off...🤣

First let the Census happen

You have to convince Hindus also for this or else there will be mass agitation

If the Demographic Balance has shifted in favour of " M - The Peaceful " community ; because of Covid , ONLY then you can sell this idea

Reactions: Cole_phelps
Bisht can’t expand the health infrastructure in a week or month or even in a whole 5 year term. O2 availablity in the state is not an issue but O2 availability to the patient is.
Health System is just overwhelmed right now. It was always inadequate and this pandemic exposed the inadequacy of the system.
Yes it can be. It's the question of biting the bullet and declaration of emergency with military deployment which neither of us have. I don't blame only political parties for the debacle. Policy related wrongs do attribute to them but we as a collective society also have to do soul searching and it's not one time affair, and not limited to medical emergency only.
Just yesterday visited the nearest CHC for vaccination of my parents. There were hardly 14/15 elders were present to get the jab mostly first only few for second.
People still are not coming to get the vaccines even though the centre had sufficient supply available to cover the nearest colonies.

BTW enrolling few lacks of a billion people can’t be called waiting for the vaccine.
That means there are regions where people want doses but can't get it due to unavailability, partly because of higher public participation for jabs. And then there are regions where doses are available but people are apprehensive of getting the doses due to one or another reason. Am I correct in understanding?

Reactions: AbRaj
Maharashtra is for the first time since the start of first wave last year, seems like about to control the situation.
Also thanks to it’s huge private Health Sector which helps ease the load of public sector hospitals.
Situation is really grim in Delhi though. That *censored* of a CM can’t even ensure the sufficient supply of O2 to the big hospitals like Ganga Ram and Fortis etc let alone small ones.
He’s more interested in appearing on TV every night with his manhoos face and blaming Centre and other states for his incompetence to manage the situation or at least prevent it from getting worse every day.
My condition afforded me the opportunity to see the ground reality much more closer than what I could do from Twitter or social media. Infrastructure is decent honestly, food is standard packing, tea biscuits, breakfast. All this free of cost to ensure people stayed at jumbo camps without worry. And still there were two cases of absconding. Unfortunately one of the person absconding was from my native region (read UP Bihar). He was next to me and ran away on 2nd day of admission claiming to other side bed ridden patient that he got negative. Then we were shifted to international students hostel and second absconding happened there. Couldn't check who it was as we were inside the allocated flats all the time.

However in regards to private doctors, I had visited Aarogya center MIG club after Guru Nanak hospital Bandra visit. Doctor ignored all the blood tests done previous day and ordered several blood tests of 4 CCs (around 6.5 k costs) and then close to 15-16 k for medicines. Next day I was shifted to BKC. There doctor said as my condition was not severe any more (initial three days it was), there was no need for so many tests and extremely high dose. I understood from his expression that previous doctor misused our panic situation. Anyways as I am covered already both via employer mediclaim and own health insurance, money wasn't concern then. However it made me realise that not every doctor is doing things which are necessary. Though it's my personal observation limited to only 4 doctors during my condition altogether.
One child policy. Two child policy isn't sustainable. We need to bring population below 25 Cr. I know it sounds freaking impossible but some figures need to be set up.