Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Let this be another lesson on why the US can never be trusted, when push comes to shove. Ramp up our capabilities and build up our own industries. Let Indian companies be given priority clearances.

Till the GoI starts giving preference to Indian companies over American companies we will not get out of this rut. Let laws not be built to suit American entities.
See certain raw material can be replaced from locally made RM, but few critical components can not be replaced.
That's what the problem is all about.

The problem is not Oxygen production
It is the Transport in the Tankers ie Distribution

The Truck or Tanker is not a easy thing to make , it takes 4 months to make one tanker
There is this thing called as on-premise oxygen generation. It uses large scale concentrators to generate oxygen. There was a tender for same, it did not go anywhere till date.

No cell culture is not a problem at all. Actually, no one in USA is producing anything related to covishield specific because covishield is not approved in USA. Unless you have a source for it. The seed culture came from UK. The cells to grow them are not that hard to obtain because they are used in a number of other vaccines as well. Issue from what that Poonawalla said is specific bags and tubings and filters ie the supplies. A working process cannot be changed otherwise its products will not be up to standards of acceptance by governing bodies.

Turn out it's the adjuvant that needs to be American. Replacing that requires new trials and recertification.

There is this thing called as on-premise oxygen generation. It uses large scale concentrators to generate oxygen. There was a tender for same, it did not go anywhere till date.

Whatchu talking about?

All the shortages faced for different stuff all across the country mainly has to do with distribution.

In fact an oxygen crisis is yet to begin, unless new cases start going down within a week or two.

Whatchu talking about?
Please read this.

Then read this tender:

Then look at this schedule and curse the Indian beaurocrats and demand they should be shot and killed publically with their families.
1619033005510.png

All the shortages faced for different stuff all across the country mainly has to do with distribution.
The solution is to remove distribution from the picture altogether. In district hospitals they can equip them with on-premise oxygen generation facilities. It was realized way back in 2017 or even before that BUT nothing was done till October 2020 when pandemic hit its peak of 100K cases per day. Again no action happened.

Turn out it's the adjuvant that needs to be American. Replacing that requires new trials and recertification.
There is no adjuvant in covishield vaccine.

Source : https://open.alberta.ca/dataset/58d...ad/aip-bp-covid-19-astrazeneca-covishield.pdf

This is official guideline from Government of Alberta (Canada) on the SII covishield recieved by them from SII India. The Adjuvant is not the limitation.
1619033929895.png

Here is the product monograph : https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00060074.PDF

1619034500612.png

Last edited:
Reactions: randomradio
This is the best article detailing of things that we are dependent upon :

1619035059650.png

None of these are specific for covishield and should have been procured in massive numbers in 2020 itself. All of these can be manufactured in India. These items are typical of any biotech lab. None of this is speciality item. Bio reactor bags? God damn! Its a sterile bag! Filters? Cell culture media? Are you kidding me?

Shame on Indian beauracracy for not foreseeing this. *censored* them and I hope all of them die most horrible deaths with their families.

Last edited:
Please read this.

Then read this tender:

Then look at this schedule and curse the Indian beaurocrats and demand they should be shot and killed publically with their families.
View attachment 19719

The solution is to remove distribution from the picture altogether. In district hospitals they can equip them with on-premise oxygen generation facilities. It was realized way back in 2017 or even before that BUT nothing was done till October 2020 when pandemic hit its peak of 100K cases per day. Again no action happened.

You pointed out that the tender didn't go anywhere, but the article I posted says that 30+ have been installed and more are coming over the month.

You pointed out that the tender didn't go anywhere, but the article I posted says that 30+ have been installed and more are coming over the month.
30+ out of how many? Remember these are only AT MAX 30 hospitals.
Tender was for 150+. Should have been more but it was just that much.

The worse part? They had to wait till october to even float the tender. They had money. They knew about this problem since the time when those babies died in gorakhpur and yet they did nothing till too late.

Here is the tweet in question.

Remember, they use the word "installed". It does not mean functioning.
They have plan for 100 more. For some reason, it is not "sanctioned".
So its 33 installed. Unknown working. And total plan was 262.

Worse part? This is not even limited due to money. 300-400 Cr is no big money for India. 400 Cr is about 50 million dollars. This is sheer callousness.

I am sure more is spent on those stupid statues.

Look at this :

This is no feed of a leader, it reads more like obituary section of a newspaper.

If this guy has one ounce of shame, he should line up all the beaurocrats and shoot them with their family members by his own hand... And they shoot himself.

Sure...
The "GM" vaccine from India 😅😅

As one famous Maulvi once said on ARY TV, Hindus put GM in everything they make be it medicine or sweets. I can Saussure you I
Well, don't go about posting this info then. Self medication is harmful. There may just be some smart alec who'd try to duplicate this.
lol, he’s now prescribing schedule H and potentially toxic drugs on his own.
He even prescribed the doses for each medicines too
Amazing
Have to honour him with his favourite emojis
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️

30+ out of how many? Remember these are only AT MAX 30 hospitals.
Tender was for 150+. Should have been more but it was just that much.

The worse part? They had to wait till october to even float the tender. They had money. They knew about this problem since the time when those babies died in gorakhpur and yet they did nothing till too late.

You failed to understand the point I made. You said the tender didn't go anywhere, I'm saying the order is in progress.

The numbers are not impressive, but the tender is active. As for the bureaucracy, yeah, it's not impressive either, but that's how the country works. Had the govt gone for the plants without one, there are plenty of people who are simply waiting to attack it and scuttle it, both opposition politicians and competing companies. Rafale is the obvious case in point. If that happened, even those 30 wouldn't be available.

You failed to understand the point I made. You said the tender didn't go anywhere, I'm saying the order is in progress.

The numbers are not impressive, but the tender is active. As for the bureaucracy, yeah, it's not impressive either, but that's how the country works. Had the govt gone for the plants without one, there are plenty of people who are simply waiting to attack it and scuttle it, both opposition politicians and competing companies. Rafale is the obvious case in point. If that happened, even those 30 wouldn't be available.
You don't understand the point.
These people knew this issue since 2017 or so.
It was not expensive to fix.
It was not even complex.
It is routinely installed in few large private hospitals.

This was a time of massive emergency. This one time they are expected to fix a cheap, easy issue on relatively on time schedule.

And yet. YET these piece of shit could not even get their posteriors moving to get a tender in say May 2020 or so.

Read that article. When they published it, MoH immediately went online and put an update on it, in 2 hours! These people can move fast, they just dont because they are fukken callous!

I refuse to agree that this is how our country works. Declare emergency, put a gun to the head of these folks and their family and thing will get done. When police needs to solve a politically hot case, it does it at ridiculous speed. Remember Nirbhaya case? Hyderabad case? It got solved ridiculous fast. Its not how our country works. Its how they let it work.

The evil part is not just tender, the fact that floating the tender happened in october 2020. Thats pure evil. That and no real follow up.

Lastly, quit comparing rafale with this. Rafale with all its things may still have a scam in it. This is a mere 50 million dollar tender. I will even make it 200 million dollar tender. If it was floated in february or march 2020, there is a good chance it would have completed. Besides, if it were that "PM will inaugrate" kind of work, it would have been done in 2 months flat. I also refuse to agree that any opposition cries of scam will be taken seriously by any one in public. Modi is immune to all scam allegations. It backfires on opposition. Its just that nobody gave a damn to fix this issue. Just like no one gave a damn to establish a taskforce to ensure supply chain of vaccine manufacturing in India is not interrupted.

BTW, those 30 installed are not functioning. Most of them are not connected.

Last edited: