Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

They have given us oxygen mask. intravenous drip for medicine. I got one injection in a stomach, probably insulin.. I don't know. I got one in shoulder to.
They have taken my blood sample 3 times in one day and this was my first day at hospital.
My father who was admitted 4 days ago has gone through a X ray, don't know about CT scan.
That stomach injection is Anti coagulant.

I receive other dose of 3 injection today and asked what's the stomach one is for... they said insulin. They did X ray on me today no CT scan though.
Yes blood sugar goes up and insulin is given. I too was given whenever it shot up. It's normal. Looking at your condition remdesvir is recommended and ct scan is necessary as things are not clear in X ray. Severity is determined by CT scan report.

Yes blood sugar goes up and insulin is given. I too was given whenever it shot up. It's normal. Looking at your condition remdesvir is recommended and ct scan is necessary as things are not clear in X ray. Severity is determined by CT scan report.
ok so i ask doctor again he said not every injection on stomach was of insulin. I have received total of 8 injection + 5 blood sucking one in last 2 days alone. But i am recovering as my fever for first time went below 99°F and SpO2 level above 95%.

Britain is also pressuring India to export the second half of 10 million doses it had ordered from Serum.

Serum was originally supposed to produce the AstraZeneca vaccine only for low and medium-income countries.

India has so far exported 64 million vaccine doses to 83 countries, and administered the same number of doses at home.

ok so i ask doctor again he said not every injection on stomach was of insulin. I have received total of 8 injection + 5 blood sucking one in last 2 days alone. But i am recovering as my fever for first time went below 99°F and SpO2 level above 95%.
How are you? Have you recovered...

How are you? Have you recovered...
I am getting around 8-10 injection daily for last 4 to 5 days.
3 insulin one on stomach. 2 steroids on hand cannula. 3 big anti bacterial injection. One anti coagulant injection on shoulder, along with doses of pills and new oxygen mask. Few days ago i couldn't even move few steps and my oxygen level drop and was hovering below 85% along with constant cough. But now i am recovering, SpO2 level is above 95% even without mask , no fever, cough etc. I think they will discharge me in one or two days. My father has been discharged.
They have taken my blood sample and swab in last two days.

I am getting around 8-10 injection daily for last 4 to 5 days.
3 insulin one on stomach. 2 steroids on hand cannula. 3 big anti bacterial injection. One anti coagulant injection on shoulder, along with doses of pills and new oxygen mask. Few days ago i couldn't even move few steps and my oxygen level drop and was hovering below 85% along with constant cough. But now i am recovering, SpO2 level is above 95% even without mask , no fever, cough etc. I think they will discharge me in one or two days. My father has been discharged.
They have taken my blood sample and swab in last two days.
That was nasty and will come with future complications, take care. Your severity index on CT scan report should be above 15 out of 25, mine was 7.
Thank god I didn't required oxygen and my SPO2 was above 95 all the time....