Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Yes paracetamol along with doxycline , ivermectin , vitamin C, zinc, multivitamin B/C.

👍
You will need fabiflu or Frapivir 400mg for speedy recovery. Dosage is 5 tabs morning 5tabs evening on 1st day 4 + 4 on 2nd day and thereafter 2+2 for another 8 days making it 10days course for mild to moderate covid symptoms.
If symptoms are severe and risk score is more than 7or10 then you may need remdesvir 2injection on day 1 and 1 thereafter for 4to9 days to recover.
You will also need anti coagulant injections and aspirin for 1to 3months..

Reactions: South block
You will need fabiflu or Frapivir 400mg for speedy recovery. Dosage is 5 tabs morning 5tabs evening on 1st day 4 + 4 on 2nd day and thereafter 2+2 for another 8 days making it 10days course for mild to moderate covid symptoms.
If symptoms are severe and risk score is more than 7or10 then you may need remdesvir 2injection on day 1 and 1 thereafter for 4to9 days to recover.
Are you a doctor of medicine?

Reactions: AbRaj
No. China virus attacked me and my family 3 weeks ago and me and my family was hospitalised for 2 weeks and now we have completed home quarantine of 7days today...
#CKMKB
Well, don't go about posting this info then. Self medication is harmful. There may just be some smart alec who'd try to duplicate this.

Reactions: AbRaj
Well, don't go about posting this info then. Self medication is harmful. There may just be some smart alec who'd try to duplicate this.
Yeah. Self medication and prescription from family doctors who hide status of infected person is the reason why Corona virus is spreading so fast. People buy and take medicine and go to work and spread it to others...

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Thanks , me and my father have been shifted to hospital now, since our oxygen level were low.

Thanks , me and my father have been shifted to hospital now, since our oxygen level were low.
If your oxygen levels is low then you will need CT scan to determine infection to lungs to detect pneumonia patches. Covid gets nasty after 7to10 days of first onset of symptoms..
You both probably will need remdesvir, other antibiotics and Anti coagulants. Check if doctor has prescribed CT scan, you will need multiple scans over the period of treatment to see progress of treatment, blood tests. If not then inquire why it's not required...

If your oxygen levels is low then you will need CT scan to determine infection to lungs to detect pneumonia patches. Covid gets nasty after 7to10 days of first onset of symptoms..
You both probably will need remdesvir, other antibiotics and Anti coagulants. Check if doctor has prescribed CT scan, you will need multiple scans over the period of treatment to see progress of treatment, blood tests. If not then inquire why it's not required...
They have given us oxygen mask. intravenous drip for medicine. I got one injection in a stomach, probably insulin.. I don't know. I got one in shoulder to.
They have taken my blood sample 3 times in one day and this was my first day at hospital.
My father who was admitted 4 days ago has gone through a X ray, don't know about CT scan.