Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Cliffs is when it's not worth someone's time to read it and they want cliff notes.

Cliffs is when it's not worth someone's time to read it and they want cliff notes.
As per the article, the ancient Irish were heavily into incest.That could explain the general dim wittedness of them. There's no other way of explaining it given the Celts were wide spread across Europe & were widely considered to be a resilient culture given their adaptability which could be traced to their intelligence. How could one branch be an exception so to speak.

You aren't all that useless, Paddy. Come on. Cheer up!! This is one of those things you were born to do. As my buddy from Cork used to say, never ever take an Irishman's word about the quality of drink lightly. He sure could identify some fine whiskeys by smell & taste. That's one quality in an Irishman I'd trust over any other ethnicity, any day anytime.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
It'd survive. Deshmukh would be out though. The more the MVA survives the better the chance for the BJP to strike it out on its own & win the next state elections. After all the raison d'etre why this unholy alliance was formed was to plunder as much money as possible.

Case in point ;

Only Modi Shah can save Parambir from the Retaliation that is coming his way

In his letter too , he talked of Retaliation expected by him

Reactions: _Anonymous_

Only Modi Shah can save Parambir from the Retaliation that is coming his way

In his letter too , he talked of Retaliation expected by him
Actually what happens to Parambir Singh is immaterial. It only brings out the internal contradictions & power sharing structure within the MVA.

One of the primary reasons the MVA came together was to milk the real estate sector the traditional cash cow of these groupings to the maximum. To that extent they've extended a number of concessions to this sector. To their misfortune, if the real estate sector was in a bad shape earlier it's completely collapsed in the wake of the Chinese virus & there's absolutely no scope for it's resurrection in the next 3-4 years.

The above also highlights why exactly the people of Maharashtra voted out the NCP Congress alliance In 2014 & 2019. If you were present on Twitter, you'd not see a single word by the MSM English language press or the so called public intellectual or academia on this phenomenon. Neither has WaPo, NYT, etc or their journalists in India or their desi minions here have commented on it. It clearly brings out the hypocrisy of this section & highlights their disconnect with the electorate here which they then try to spin off as electoral autocracy & other freshly minted terms.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

It's for u.... thinks all of ur theories are gold,but in reality you are like a fat frog.
You seem peeved at being called a comedian. Yet that's what you are. Have you ever realised that fools don't think of themselves as fools?

Look at the reactions you receive from other members leave alone me. You get called out for asking questions or posting statements
which to quote a member " Reduces the collective IQ of the forum." You get admonished for your low IQ posts almost on a regular basis. You've been out here for a year , yet in spite of participating in discussions you almost always seem to arrive at the wrong conclusions. You keep repeating yourself & in spite of being checked You refuse to mend your ways. Last but not the least, you get ridiculed for intervening in discussions which didn't involve you to begin with, like in this instance.

If at your age you haven't learned or perceived internet etiquette or even basics in how to conduct yourself, I very much doubt you'd ever do so going ahead. Perhaps you ought to re read the same story you've posted & check to see how much it applies to you vis a vis me.

I suspect that's what you've been doing all your life. On topic in breeding does result in a diminished Intellect. It's a well established medical fact Paddy.
Congrats, you are now the only person to ever make my ignore list. I've never ignored anyone before and I'm only doing so now out of health concerns, since some of the stuff you write is so stupid that a person could contract Down's Syndrome just from reading it. You are now reduced to the same function as Patrick Swayze on Ghost in that, if you make a real fuss, there's a chance the odd pussy might notice.

Congrats, you are now the only person to ever make my ignore list. I've never ignored anyone before and I'm only doing so now out of health concerns, since some of the stuff you write is so stupid that a person could contract Down's Syndrome just from reading it. You are now reduced to the same function as Patrick Swayze on Ghost in that, if you make a real fuss, there's a chance the odd pussy might notice.
Why, that's a huge honour, Paddy! I don't quite know how to thank you. Words escape me!

I never knew a single Irishman who wasn't born without Downs's syndrome / autism / general low IQ / all of the above but could acquire it merely thru reading viz :

The opening lines of the post itself would confirm what most out here suspected but didn't mention in tones that could be overhead , out of politeness.

Furthermore, it's an old & established practice of yours to initiate & then run upstairs when you get your *censored* handed out to you. Nothing new here. I guess snitching comes naturally to some people. It could be hereditary too. You still maintain your grand pappies weren't part of the Royal Irish Constabulary?!?

In any case it's better to be Swayze in Ghost than a Rowan Atkinson in Mr Bean. You wouldn't even have to act in it were you cast as Mr Bean. You'd be a natural.

Last edited: