South Indian Politics : Discussions

Serioulsy epic when ppl in cow belt complain that they dont understand others , when all you do is complain about hindi. So for a change why dont you learn the others language for a change. Is it not fair to do your self of what you ask from others ?
Seriously man, I’m not complaining about why you don’t use Hindi. My complain is about this whole Hate cultivation in the name of Hindi imposition.
And I never said you or anybody else to learn Hindi. Please tell me If I did that even once? See it’s your fear
And as said I m open to learning any language or for that matter any skill, if the need will arise. Right now there is no incentive.
Although I do listen various genres in Tamil and Telugu and occasionally Malayalam as I find some of them very soothing. I think I am a fan of that Sid Sriram guy. Also I watch movies in original language for better dialogue and feel factor be it English, Korean, Tamil or Telugu.

You are just proving my point that you just can’t tolerate even a *censored*ing signboard. It’s not about imposition, it’s about tolerance. You just can’t tolerate Hindi written amongst couple of other languages even if it benefits a large chunk of people working there. You feel like you own them and they have to obey instructions given by you.
And that’s why I applaud “Hindu Hriday Samrat” Yogi Ji 😀😀😀. That he is doing something to bring jobs here in UP.
The whole thing can be solved by stopping the migration by providing jobs within the state or nearby non-chauvinistic states like MP etc

How do the naarthies complain?? Nobody really cares if you speak Hindi if you can't atleast not be petty about it. The only thing I feel is this inferiority complex from South Indians when they attack hindi
Exactly. No one gives a F about it. I don’t know why they feel that we Cow Belters do 😀

Nearly 9% of the population in Kerala is officially from Bihar.
Can't say if Malayalis in the house would be too pleased with this development.
I guess in the not so distant future, One Manorama group would be coming out with Bhojpuri Manorama & Urdu Manorama / Saeeda or some other such name.

Meanwhile in the other earth shattering but of news, you can't be a labour contractor in Chennai if you don't know Hindi. I wonder how would Dravidian parties take this bit of news.

Reactions: Ironhide

Gupta is explaining how Modi is doing politics in hope of gaining grounds in South (KL and TN).
I thought how stupid he is. All he had to do was to set a a “Ministry of Fisheries” in Wayanad

Reactions: Gautam
How do the naarthies complain?? Nobody really cares if you speak Hindi if you can't atleast not be petty about it. The only thing I feel is this inferiority complex from South Indians when they attack hindi for muh thameezh pride..
Inferiority complex? ouch look who is whining, take it easy dude.

Seriously? I mean have you ever talked to any guy from say Bihar who wanted to impose Hindi on you? That’s precisely what I said that it’s more of the fear psychosis and not the actual problem when all you have is an Adv mistakenly or due to sheer ignorance, displayed in cinema hall and order and font size of languages used in signboards.
What you have two of the three main parties relentlessly talking about Hindi imposition and cultural invasion, it seems something much more sinister than this to the people who don’t know the reality.
Here no one really cares what language you speak.If you can communicate with them, they will help you and if not, well it’s your problem then. Government on the contrary is trying to help such people(travelers and temporary migrants etc) by using multilingual signboards, instruction notes and even emergency announcements.
Frankly there is a Bus stop near my House in Allahabad and it has a huge signboard in almost 8-10 languages including Gurumukhi, Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu etc
Similar but smaller signboards can be seen in every square and on the highways.
No one goes mental about Tamil or Telugu imposition for such trivial but useful things.
While you still defending such kind of behaviour out there. Honestly it looks like you people want to impose Tamil to even travelers and migrant workers who are there just for earning something for short time.
your reputations precede you, you should ask that question yourself? No one down in south believes that cock & bull story. Not even the ppl in BJP led karnataka. Its high time ppl on the other side stopped thinking they are smart.

There is good reason why northern part of the country got repeatedly invaded & occupied, one obvious reason is geography and other one is the wonderful penchant to be beat up fellow country men. Yeah thats right just the fellow country men but not any one else.

Many ppl end up arguing imposing hindi is not a priority but thats what politicians do all the time. They end up sneaking it up it one or other way every now then in last 50 years , the recent one being National education policy in 2019. ( some one certainly has very bad education thats for sure).

Of all the priorities the country needs, hindi everywhere is not certainly one of them. On the other hand I would implore you & in general ppl in the northern part learn chinese! :p

Why you may ask? at least when they ingress next time you can know why they have come or what they want and give them a good verbal beating at least. (I am seriously beginning to think its the language problem which is leading to chinese dropping in ............ no strong language ...me think....). Even more better if you ppl teach(or impose on) the chinese, hindi that would be extra-ordinary stuff that we can proud of. You know some times its not the language ability we are missing but the thinking cap is missing but dont worry we are there to help 🙃.

your reputations precede you, you should ask that question yourself? No one down in south believes that cock & bull story. Not even the ppl in BJP led karnataka. Its high time ppl on the other side stopped thinking they are smart.

There is good reason why northern part of the country got repeatedly invaded & occupied, one obvious reason is geography and other one is the wonderful penchant to be beat up fellow country men. Yeah thats right just the fellow country men but not any one else.

Many ppl end up arguing imposing hindi is not a priority but thats what politicians do all the time. They end up sneaking it up it one or other way every now then in last 50 years , the recent one being National education policy in 2019. ( some one certainly has very bad education thats for sure).

Of all the priorities the country needs, hindi everywhere is not certainly one of them. On the other hand I would implore you & in general ppl in the northern part learn chinese! :p

Why you may ask? at least when they ingress next time you can know why they have come or what they want and give them a good verbal beating at least. (I am seriously beginning to think its the language problem which is leading to chinese dropping in ............ no strong language ...me think....). Even more better if you ppl teach(or impose on) the chinese, hindi that would be extra-ordinary stuff that we can proud of. You know some times its not the language ability we are missing but the thinking cap is missing but dont worry we are there to help 🙃.
What's your opinion on sanskrit being made the official language of communication??

stop thinking like a Han chinese, there is nothing broken here to fix. As I said better focus on things which need attention.
What's the connection between Han Chinese & Tamil being made the sole language of communication. BTW - there's a lot in common between Korean & Tamil.

This is why Chinese don't learn Tamil & probably vice versa.
Come on! it's not as far fetched as Hindi imposition conspiracy you guys are so paranoid of..
Tamils believe Tamil is older than Sanskrit & some even believe Sanskrit came out of Tamil. So unless you want to kick off another shit storm, I suggest you don't raise the matter again.

Good Lord, that shit ton of gibberish without an ounce of reasoning or logic. Victimhood, superiority complex or pure lunacy ? hard to tell.