South Indian Politics : Discussions

Not a big fan of SG but this episode was about taking a stance & explaining it's many nuances with just about the correct dose of history , context , articulation & righteous anger. Can't say I agree with everything he espoused here but his prognosis is spot on . There's something admirable about him just as it can safely be said of him that his opinions are good in small doses .

As far as the Congress goes , they never learn. If posterity will consider RaGa Sr as the true founder of the BJP , RaGa Jr will be considered the architect of the consolidation of the rule of the BJP over India for a long time.

For Hindutva , it's essential this battle is lost for the war to be won. Milords of the SC who wake up every morning peering into the mirror preening on how woke can they be today after reading the latest episode of wokeness in the NYT editorials will definitely see to it if I've read them right.

This guy Annamalai & his progress needs to be followed closely. I'd be very surprised if in the coming general elections BJP doesn't bags a few seats in TN & in a decade he doesn't take the BJP to the position it enjoys in WB today.

😁

I've heard a lot about how the entire TN media blindly follows either of the 2 Dravidian parties especially DMK. Good to see Annamalai giving as good as he gets if not more. How do people in TN see him though? @Sathya

😁

I've heard a lot about how the entire TN media blindly follows either of the 2 Dravidian parties especially DMK. Good to see Annamalai giving as good as he gets if not more. How do people in TN see him though? @Sathya

At the moment ADMK is losing to Annamalai the opposition status.
He will win a MP seat.
What he does when gets a post is what ll determine how far he ll go.

Unless he makes a big impact with his post, he ll not be able to change the mentality of people voting to either DMk/Admk by default. .

Felicitated with Padma Bhushan because Modi is PM, says Kannada author S L Bhyrappa

A logical choice for the Jnanapeeth but he'd never be considered coz he's against the established orthodoxy in literature - state , regional & national . If he does manage to win it he'd be the 9th such Jnanapeeth awardee from Karnataka which with 8 such awardees is already a national record for most such winners for any language in India.

Not a big fan of SG but this episode was about taking a stance & explaining it's many nuances with just about the correct dose of history , context , articulation & righteous anger. Can't say I agree with everything he espoused here but his prognosis is spot on . There's something admirable about him just as it can safely be said of him that his opinions are good in small doses .

As far as the Congress goes , they never learn. If posterity will consider RaGa Sr as the true founder of the BJP , RaGa Jr will be considered the architect of the consolidation of the rule of the BJP over India for a long time.

For Hindutva , it's essential this battle is lost for the war to be won. Milords of the SC who wake up every morning peering into the mirror preening on how woke can they be today after reading the latest episode of wokeness in the NYT editorials will definitely see to it if I've read them right.
Happy Cow Hug day Anonymous! @BMD wish @_Anonymous_ happy cow hug day. It's a day when he shows love to what he really cares about.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Happy Cow Hug day Anonymous! @BMD wish @_Anonymous_ happy cow hug day. It's a day when he shows love to what he really cares about.

I wonder if prior to 2000 , toddy tapper converts in Gerala were even aware of the name St Valentine leave aside the significance of 14th Feb .

For all you know it was celebrated as toddy tapper meet JC day celebrated with palm tree climbing competition , drinking copious amounts of toddy , celebrating mass in church , bonding time between priest & alter boys & screaming hallelujah on climaxing sorry at the end of it all .

• Haha
Reactions: Guynextdoor