Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Indeed. The entire article can be summarized to : "How can they not die when we are dying ?". When something goes wrong in India regardless of the cause its always GoI's fault. When something goes right : "I wonder how that happened ? No way the Indians planned for it. Don't even suggest any positive steps from GoI". Hypocrites.

It wasn't that long ago when New Zealand decided to go for a full lockdown & Sweden didn't do any lockdowns. The American media hailed both, Sweden for its "pioneering" approach, New Zealand for "empathy, love" or some other BS. US didn't go for a lockdown so Trump is an idiot, India did so Modi is fascist.

NZ PM Jacinda Ardern is a role model, Modi should learn from her etc etc. Population density of NZ is 18 per sq km, Tripura is at 350+ per sq km. I try to avoid making political comments. Sometimes its hard to avoid.:cautious:

In other news :

Another one

India’s coronavirus puzzle: Why case numbers are plummeting​

Reactions: Gautam
1612629660143.png

I quite agree with you. Does that mean you refuse to be inoculated with any other vaccine save a British one?
I notice Indian farmers have taken to the streets to protest the lude acts that you've been performing with their cattle.

Lude was a reference to the tranquiliser (Quaalude) you give them first, it's like a cow date rape drug.
So that's how you were conceived, never mind the attempt to deflect by being "facetious." We're learning new things about you we didn't need to know, Paddy aside from the fact that English is neither your mother tongue nor your first language. You do maintain you're a qualified engineer aren't you?

So that's how you were conceived, never mind the attempt to deflect by being "facetious." We're learning new things about you we didn't need to know, Paddy aside from the fact that English is neither your mother tongue nor your first language. You do maintain you're a qualified engineer aren't you?
Comma in the wrong place and poor grammar. C- or Cow-.

Last edited:
Comma in the wrong place and poor grammar. C- or Cow-.
In the event all those accusations I've levelled against you stand since you didn't bother to refute them. I stand vindicated . Thanks for the admission, Paddy. Rather brave on your part.

In the event all those accusations I've levelled against you stand since you didn't bother to refute them. I stand vindicated . Thanks for the admission, Paddy. Rather brave on your part.
Rather cow on your part.