Funny Stuff

Nadal was French open champion in 2005.

Since then, most of us got married, had kids, struggled in our respective careers, managed to earn a decent living , gained weight, greyed our hair in the bargain....

This is 2020 and Nadal is still the French open champ.

Some people will never progress in their life!

Last edited:
Sir what is your BEEF against BMD 😂
He thinks Irish people are stupid because they live in a far richer country with a much higher average IQ than his own. If indeed they are stupid, then he must have Down's Syndrome by relative comparison.

He thinks Irish people are stupid because they live in a far richer country with a much higher average IQ than his own. If indeed they are stupid, then he must have Down's Syndrome by relative comparison.
For your information, Paddy, those anecdotes were forwarded by ex colleagues & friends all the way from RoI & NI who happen to be Irish themselves & who freely admit to being a li'l loopy in the head if not daft & a taste for getting drunk apart from brawling but who in turn make for excellent menials though not exactly the brightest of the lot not that they ever claimed to be so. Hard working people though with simple tastes, simpler lifestyles & simplistic thought processes.

As far as coming from a country with a better income or IQ goes, we've had this argument Innumerable times but just to jog your memory - who's the richest man in Ireland & as far as intelligence goes who's the premier of Ireland? And if the answer to both of them betrays an Indian connection & a deep one at that, it says a lot about your lot especially if your lot choose to be ruled by a member of a race you think is borderline retarded if not out right retarded.

Besides what's Ireland's source of income if not offering tax breaks to organizations to come invest there? It's not as if Ireland is an innovation hub or a hot spot of academic research with a silicon Valley to boast of or even a financial center like the UK is.

Last edited:
pretty amusing whether it is humour or sarcasm , pandemic or no pandemic.

EkI9594VgAA24er.jpg

For your information, Paddy, those anecdotes were forwarded by ex colleagues & friends all the way from RoI & NI who happen to be Irish themselves & who freely admit to being a li'l loopy in the head if not daft & a taste for getting drunk apart from brawling but who in turn make for excellent menials though not exactly the brightest of the lot not that they ever claimed to be so. Hard working people though with simple tastes, simpler lifestyles & simplistic thought processes.

As far as coming from a country with a better income or IQ goes, we've had this argument Innumerable times but just to jog your memory - who's the richest man in Ireland & as far as intelligence goes who's the premier of Ireland? And if the answer to both of them betrays an Indian connection & a deep one at that, it says a lot about your lot especially if your lot choose to be ruled by a member of a race you think is borderline retarded if not out right retarded.

Besides what's Ireland's source of income if not offering tax breaks to organizations to come invest there? It's not as if Ireland is an innovation hub or a hot spot of academic research with a silicon Valley to boast of or even a financial center like the UK is.
The Indian chap is no longer Irish PM.

Additionally, all my jokes about you were forwarded by cows.

The Indian chap is no longer Irish PM.
Isn't he supposed to become the Taoiseach in 2.5 years from now as per the deal struck between the parties that form the coalition
Additionally, all my jokes about you were forwarded by cows.
who freely admit to being a li'l loopy in the head if not daft & a taste for getting drunk apart from brawling but who in turn make for excellent menials though not exactly the brightest of the lot not that they ever claimed to be so. Hard working people though with simple tastes, simpler lifestyles & simplistic thought processes.

You must believe in leprechauns too, Paddy.

Isn't he supposed to become the Taoiseach in 2.5 years from now as per the deal struck between the parties that form the coalition

You must believe in leprechauns too, Paddy.
Such razor sharp wit, I'll have to be careful not to cut myself here.

Have you been possessed by something with a lesser IQ? Like a cow for instance? That would explain a lot grammar man. :ROFLMAO:

Evidently you lack even the appreciation leave alone the talent for prose & poetry - the 1 field the Irish have at least something to boast about. You're more pathetic than I thought.
I met an old man from Mumbai,
so boring we hoped he would die.

That couplet if it could be called that wouldn't even pass muster with 5 year old's with Down's syndrome.

Sample these -

An O’ can make Irish of thee
Just as easily as a Mc’D
So whatever your name
Play the St. Paddy’s Day game
And be Irish as Irish can be!

Or this, which aptly sums you up -

There once was an old man of Esser,
Whose knowledge grew lesser and lesser,
It at last grew so small
He knew nothing at all
And now he's a college professor.

He suffered from verbal diarrhoea,
and with cows he was something queer.

He suffered from verbal diarrhoea,
and with cows he was something queer.
Interesting. That pathetic attempt at poetry also encompasses all your pet topics. You're a complete vulgarian, aren't you Paddy? Like many of your ilk. I think you'd enjoy this.