Mirage 2000H, MiG-29UPG, Jaguar DARIN III - Medium Multirole Aircraft of IAF

mig_29upg_02.jpg

mig_29upg_03.jpg

mig_29upg_04.jpg

Old Pictures from MIG just after first flight.

Are we making new engines for Jaguar.?
Or
Only new Starter for the engines ?
By the time an indigenous engine gets certified the airframes will have completed their lives. Jaguars will continue to fly from restricted number of bases with limitations on their payload and fuel.

• Agree
Reactions: Bon Plan
By the time an indigenous engine gets certified the airframes will have completed their lives. Jaguars will continue to fly from restricted number of bases with limitations on their payload and fuel.

Jaguars are used in a Pack of 4 attack aircraft , as I have seen in Vayu Shakti Demonstrations

They just fly fast and low and are meant for Hit and Run Tactics in
Close Air Support Roles , while supporting the Army formations

They will not go deep in enemy territory

As it is the MiG-29s & the Jaguars see extremely limited usage in terms of flying hours much like the Mirages of Pakistan. Then there are our MiG-21s as well except that they'd be retired by 2024-25. We're carrying a lot of deadweights in the IAF.

Jaguars roles will be transferred to existing MKI squadrons, and retired.
MKI cannot do low level intrusion as effectively as Jaguars. It's airframe will suffer in such cases I guess. Experts can correct me if I am wrong.

Jaguars roles will be transferred to existing MKI squadrons, and retired.

Su 30 MKI for low level flights
Is it possible
As it is the MiG-29s & the Jaguars see extremely limited usage in terms of flying hours much like the Mirages of Pakistan. Then there are our MiG-21s as well except that they'd be retired by 2024-25. We're carrying a lot of deadweights in the IAF.

This is why Tejas MK 2 is so crucial

To replace Jaguar , Mig 29 and Mirage 2000

Mig29 and M2000 are best in air defense.
The best solution to replace Jag's in air to ground mission is Rafale. It is not without reason that the main Rafale base in France, Saint Dizier, was the latest nest of the french Jaguar.

Reactions: Killbot
Su 30 MKI for low level flights
Is it possible

This is why Tejas MK 2 is so crucial

Low level deep penetration is history now. No functional AF in the world employs that in areas without air supremacy.

Reactions: suryakiran