Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Why post stuff from random people ?

The detailed design takes a year (Apparantly started 6 months back). Metal cutting by next year-end. Tenders for Jigs are already out. It's safe to assume the first flight by 2023.
HV Thakur is random? I never knew that.

Why post stuff from random people ?

The detailed design takes a year (Apparantly started 6 months back). Metal cutting by next year-end. Tenders for Jigs are already out. It's safe to assume the first flight by 2023.
all of them work for foreign lobby.
There is one another guy who is media darling now days. Hotel management-cum- economist -cum- engineer -cum- doctor - cum- military expert Iyer wala ji.

all of them work for foreign lobby.
There is one another guy who is media darling now days. Hotel management-cum- economist -cum- engineer -cum- doctor - cum- military expert Iyer wala ji.
With this logic, you work for Maoists and Urban Naxals ?

With this logic, you work for Maoists and Urban Naxals ?
My logic is simple. If i am not a doctor , i can't diagnose a disease... can't cure a guy or perform a surgery cause my knowledge is limited. I may have general idea of how things work & have certain opinion which are not bad. But that's all i have. Now we are having a new generation of twitter warriors & experts...who have expertise in every matter.
They know everything from Indian history to how quantum physics work.
most of these experts in India are usually ...senior beurocrates, Military , politicians children. They can be found as news show anchor's of major news channel , higher financial position of corporation, entertainment industry etc etc.
They think.... this country is there papa personal jagir.
This taklu claim JF 17 to be better than tejas mk 1 & DRDO to be napunsak like him. I can see a Charlton from a mile away & he is one. you can call me urban naxal or whatever you want , but if these types of people get into power corridors expect disaster.

Reactions: JustCurious
Plus we're all random posters here. So who's to say whose word carries more weight.

The proof of the pudding lies in its eating

With the Delays for MK 1A , ADA is on very thin ice , regarding the MK 2

If we can get Brahmos NG and Astra 2 on MK 1A , then MK 2 delays can be overlooked
My logic is simple. If i am not a doctor , i can't diagnose a disease... can't cure a guy or perform a surgery cause my knowledge is limited. I may have general idea of how things work & have certain opinion which are not bad. But that's all i have. Now we are having a new generation of twitter warriors & experts...who have expertise in every matter.
They know everything from Indian history to how quantum physics work.
most of these experts in India are usually ...senior beurocrates, Military , politicians children. They can be found as news show anchor's of major news channel , higher financial position of corporation, entertainment industry etc etc.
They think.... this country is there papa personal jagir.
This taklu claim JF 17 to be better than tejas mk 1 & DRDO to be napunsak like him. I can see a Charlton from a mile away & he is one. ypu called whatever naxal you want , but if these types of people get into power corridors expect disaster.

Relax , he knows the truth about JF 17

He just wants more attention

Relax , he knows the truth about JF 17

He just wants more attention
Sir ji who is this guy to get so much attention in first place ? is he a nuclear physicist who can give us his wisdom on how nuclear weapons work ? is he a rocket scientist ? a engineer ? a doctor ? someone who is part of indian military , strategic community? don't think so. Yet foreign backed india media keep asking for his wisdom for some reason ?

He is a hotel management expert who happens to be a son of senior indian retired beurocrates. With connections going way up the ladder. there are many like him who live mostly outside India now days, specially in America & UK ... despite also being western shills , they also bet for privatisation , loot of public resources , building castles in sky etc etc.

Sir ji who is this guy to get so much attention in first place ? is he a nuclear physicist who can give us his wisdom on how nuclear weapons work ? is he a rocket scientist ? a engineer ? a doctor ? someone who is part of indian military , strategic community? don't think so. Yet foreign backed india media keep asking for his wisdom for some reason ?

He is a hotel management expert who happens to be a son of senior indian retired beurocrates. With connections going way up the ladder. there are many like him who live mostly outside India now days, specially in America & UK ... despite also being western shills , they also bet for privatisation , loot of public resources , building castles in sky etc etc.

Sir , he is a Hard Core BJP supporter

He was very active on TV and social media during Rafale controversy
Which was a Hit Job by the Congress
Party

He very passionately defended the Rafale deal

He does.have a tendency for Crazy behavior

He even went to Jail.for a month in Orissa , because Orissa govt knew he was a BJP.activist , so they put him in the slammer

Some people do criticize the Tejas but it is only because we needed them Today in large numbers , and all.we have are assurances

Sir , he is a Hard Core BJP supporter
evena Kangana Ranaut is a hardcore BJP supporter..... should i start taking her opinion on how rocket engine work ?
He was very active on TV and social media during Rafale controversy
Which was a Hit Job by the Congress
Party
when a bankrupt billionaire efficient pvt sector company with no experience in aerospace get contract over state owned enterprise than it is not a hit job, certain serious question need to be asked by sane minds still not corrupted.
. He very passionately defended the Rafale deal
I wonder why ? khuch saant ghaant to nahi kar li papa ji ne iskay liye. Connection to tagdey hongay iske.
. He does.have a tendency for Crazy behavior
not a trait of an intellectual or a disciplined mind but that of a Charlton & a clown.
.He even went to Jail.for a month in Orissa , because Orissa govt knew he was a BJP.activist , so they put him in the slammer
He went to jail for a derogatory post & made that thinking there won't be any repercussion. Which brings us back to my previous post where i mentioned.... sense of entitlement among these clown's.

. Some people do criticize the Tejas but it is only because we needed them Today in large numbers , and all.we have are assurances
Criticising by claiming JF 17 to be superior to Tejas...lmo! Ok.

evena Kangana Ranaut is a hardcore BJP supporter..... should i start taking her opinion on how rocket engine work ?

when a bankrupt billionaire efficient pvt sector company with no experience in aerospace get contract over state owned enterprise than it is not a hit job, certain serious question need to be asked by sane minds still not corrupted.

I wonder why ? khuch saant ghaant to nahi kar li papa ji ne iskay liye. Connection to tagdey hongay iske.

not a trait of an intellectual or a disciplined mind but that of a Charlton & a clown.

He went to jail for a derogatory post & made that thinking there won't be any repercussion. Which brings us back to my previous post where i mentioned.... sense of entitlement among these clown's.

Criticising by claiming JF 17 to be superior to Tejas...lmo! Ok.

Why dont you just ignore him

He is smart , committed to BJP
But he is eccentric

Nobody.from BJP.or.the Govt of India have even bothered to put in a rebuttal

Why does his opinion matter to.you

Loonies like Mitra and Kangana are needed , though they are a pain in the behind

When the opposition starts its carpet bombing then it becomes a case of ALL.hands on the Deck to counter their propoganda in all languages on all platforms and to reach maximum people in all.states

Mitra Iyer and Kangana are well known in their communities and states and that is enough to.retain them.

The cause is.always supreme

Why dont you just ignore him

He is smart , committed to BJP
But he is eccentric

Nobody.from BJP.or.the Govt of India have even bothered to put in a rebuttal

Why does his opinion matter to.you

Loonies like Mitra and Kangana are needed , though they are a pain in the behind

When the opposition starts its carpet bombing then it becomes a case of ALL.hands on the Deck to counter their propoganda in all languages on all platforms and to reach maximum people in all.states

Mitra Iyer and Kangana are well known in their communities and states and that is enough to.retain them.

The cause is.always supreme
I'm proud of you. Over the past 6 months you've been performing like an elder statesman. Quite unlike your teen level tantrums last year around the time of Balakote.Akal dadh aala kaay tujhya?

• Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
I'm proud of you. Over the past 6 months you've been performing like an elder statesman. Quite unlike your teen level tantrums last year around the time of Balakote.Akal dadh aala kaay tujhya?

You are Right

Lockdown and Corona has helped in calming me down

We take things very seriously during normal.times

But Corona has shown that everything
In LIFE including Life itself is temporary.and transient

ANI who first reported IN deployment in SCS specifically said one ship. Now, what are the chances of it being vikky? Zero

@_Anonymous_ why purposefully deceive viewers amit ? Those OSINT accounts have better decency.

@BlackOpsIndia
Rest & eat well .
Waiting for your recovery
Thank you Sathya for your well wishes I have recovered, it triggered some heart issues they need to be sorted out otherwise all is well.

where did @BlackOpsIndia disappear?
Hello Sir thanks for asking, got infected with Covid, a lot is going on in personal as well as professional life. Missed this forum and the beautiful people around here.

He was inflected with the Wuhan virus as per @Sathya

I hope & pray he's recovered.

He is back in Twitter.
I think he recovered...
Thank you anonymous, sathya yes I have :D

Thank you Sathya for your well wishes I have recovered, it triggered some heart issues they need to be sorted out otherwise all is well.

Hello Sir thanks for asking, got infected with Covid, a lot is going on in personal as well as professional life. Missed this forum and the beautiful people around here.

Thank you anonymous, sathya yes I have :D
Welcome back.

ANI who first reported IN deployment in SCS specifically said one ship. Now, what are the chances of it being vikky? Zero

@_Anonymous_ why purposefully deceive viewers amit ? Those OSINT accounts have better decency.
It's called propaganda, Eshwin. The kind commies regularly indulge in.I don't expect you to understand the difference. Happy Onam btw.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia