Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Well, Indian policy makers hope a lot and then get back stabbed. The history has repeated instances to show it. And I call it 'Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome'. There must be some research conducted on Indians, why do Indians have a mix attitude of 'Stockholm + Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome' .

Mughals ruled Indians Indians fell in love with Mughals, in Goa people are in love with Portugese, more than half of India is in love affair with britishers. And Aman ka Tamasha was love affair with Pakistan who used to backstab Indians.

Yes there is something wrong in our DNA

Reactions: screambowl
Well, Indian policy makers hope a lot and then get back stabbed. The history has repeated instances to show it. And I call it 'Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome'. There must be some research conducted on Indians, why do Indians have a mix attitude of 'Stockholm + Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome' .

Mughals ruled Indians Indians fell in love with Mughals, in Goa people are in love with Portugese, more than half of India is in love affair with britishers. And Aman ka Tamasha was love affair with Pakistan who used to backstab Indians.
Hindi-Chini Bai Bai comes to mind...
I think this "Stockholm + Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome'" is a sign of low testosterone. Mood swings and weird behaviour follows a decline in testosterone. For all we know our dietary choices and stress of living in a harsh climate may be responsible. Genetics may be a reason too.

I think this "Stockholm + Prithviraj Chauhan Syndrome'" is a sign of low testosterone. Mood swings and weird behaviour follows a decline in testosterone. For all we know our dietary choices and stress of living in a harsh climate may be responsible. Genetics may be a reason too.

Our Governments have Always given priority to Economic Development over Military Build Up , with just the Minimum Deterrence being the aim

But now that the Chinese have shown
Their True colours

We will need CREDIBLE Dissuasive Deterrence

Meaning our forces can finally carry ammunition on front ... but without the weapon.
Right.. thats Modi's laal ankh for you ... All the bravado is reserved only for a near failing state like Pakistan...
Our forces can now Shoot to Kill.
No way.. Modi might summon the courage to shoot himself.. but not summon the courage to shoot a chinese soldier...

It's more due to the propaganda we have allowed us to consume about the superiority of invaders. That continues to this day. For every problem commies always had a answer. Why are we not developed?? It's because of our religion and superstitions. Why we can't fight ? It's because we are weaklings. That's the propaganda commies have propagated throughout the 70 years they have ruled this country. We do not have any pride
like other countries simply because the education system and the establishment doesn't want it to be. Independence was a transfer of power. We never fought for it that's what makes us weak..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bali78
When I say the society is not ready, I mean that we are not ready to take in casualties. We are not ready to accept financial hardships. Not ready to accept any kind of deviation from our daily routines. And that gets reflected in our government.

There are societies which have an appetite for war. We don't.

Huge casualties are already taken in kargil and Chinese virus alredy caused enough financial hardships and deviation from our daily routines . what more you expect from our society ?

So China will bomb the factory in Tamil Nadu? With what? A nuke?

They have more missiles than us. Which can reach anywhere in India. And yes weapon manufacturing facilities would be one of the first targets of Chinese missiles.

Consumed within weeks? How so? You do realise for any war to last years, it takes into account that the Chinese have failed to successfully invade even a few hundred meters into our territory, with both having mounted a very successful air defence campaign, so how will the Chinese take out artillery that's located tens of kilometers inland?
It will be consumed either by being destroyed in a war or get useless due to need of maintenance. Same is true for Airforce. Both Airforce would be grounded within couple of weeks after intense air ops. So no successful air defence campaign for years. Your thinking of it being possible is simply ridiculous. You are either clueless or deliberately disregarding the practical problems associated with the operation of modern weapon systems just for winning an argument. As for taking out the artillleries, once there would be no air defence cover, hordes of troops could sneak into your territory and destroy whatever they get. Btw maintenance issue is also associated with the artillleries.

With every passing second, you are losing out on logical reasoning.
Am I??

Modern rifles, explosives, or anything modern the infantry carries cannot finish war quickly.

Millions of rifles, BPJs, helmets, clothes, boots etc can be produced every month, forget every year.

You don't need significant amounts of manpower for any of this. Just 200 people will produce 70000-100000 AK-203s in India per year. If a person assembles merely 20 rifles a day for 365 days, he will have produced 7300 rifles. Put a 1000 people on this task, you get 7.3 million rifles in that same year. Pretty much the same with everything the infantry uses.
How cute. You only mentioned one aspect of production that is manpower and want to be proven right.
Why don't you just check that how Kevlar is made ( an important component of all those years you mentioned ), how much time and investment is required to set up one factory of it, It will also give you idea that it would be impossible for us to get another one after the first is destroyed in the war. And how much a factory could produce. We import it anyways. So yes there is a limit to which you could produce these gears.
This discussion is going nowhere. Simply a waste of time.
Only reason being your pride which wants to win ever argument ( Although you have never won one with me ).

They have more missiles than us. Which can reach anywhere in India. And yes weapon manufacturing facilities would be one of the first targets of Chinese missiles.

It will be consumed either by being destroyed in a war or get useless due to need of maintenance. Same is true for Airforce. Both Airforce would be grounded within couple of weeks after intense air ops. So no successful air defence campaign for years. Your thinking of it being possible is simply ridiculous. You are either clueless or deliberately disregarding the practical problems associated with the operation of modern weapon systems just for winning an argument. As for taking out the artillleries, once there would be no air defence cover, hordes of troops could sneak into your territory and destroy whatever they get. Btw maintenance issue is also associated with the artillleries.

Am I??

How cute. You only mentioned one aspect of production that is manpower and want to be proven right.
Why don't you just check that how Kevlar is made ( an important component of all those years you mentioned ), how much time and investment is required to set up one factory of it, It will also give you idea that it would be impossible for us to get another one after the first is destroyed in the war. And how much a factory could produce. We import it anyways. So yes there is a limit to which you could produce these gears.

Only reason being your pride which wants to win ever argument ( Although you have never won one with me ).

'Cause I get suckered into pointless, ridiculous arguments that go nowhere. Yeah, you win. India can't fight a long war. Cheers.