Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

In the east, they have no chance of fighting today. The US will sink their navy and shoot down their aircraft easily. They have a chance of fighting the US only after 2030 or even 2035, when their industry will have achieved and made operational Western levels of technological excellence. Their plan is to be able to militarily dominate over the US well after 2045. It's the very reason why just a small number of Rafale are enough to provide an adequate amount of air defence capability against China at this time at our front.

Hell, today they don't really have the chance of defeating the Russians either, even though their current relations are fine. The Russians can easily dominate over the PLAN because of their undersea capabilities. And they have enough modern and Cold War era jets that they can bring to bear in a very short time. Their overall modernisation has been going on much better than ours. The Chinese are not dumb enough to risk a tank invasion by Russia at this time.

Today, the only major country they can bully to some extent is India, all because we have failed to modernise and reorganise in time. But if they end up bringing the US to their own doorstep at this time, then they screwed up somewhere.

Rather it's possible that they may decide to suffer a loss at the hands of the US and try to regain face by defeating India decisively. So more resources may be poured towards the Indian border instead, while cutting down on presence in the east in order to reduce their losses.
China need not divert any fancy resources to Indian border. Their salami slice method is working well for them. There is no need for them to change their strategy tbh.

Speculating is exactly what we do here. 😛

What I meant is there's no point discussing it since anything can happen, the options in the hands of the Chinese are far too many to speculate accurately. Especially considering the post is written around the premise that China is fighting a two-front war, which is unlikely to happen at this time, at least until the US elections are done with.

Reactions: maint1234
China need not divert any fancy resources to Indian border. Their salami slice method is working well for them. There is no need for them to change their strategy tbh.

Any push back from India will result in the loss of all the territories they have gained through decades of salami slicing overnight, and perhaps even more. So the Chinese have to be prepared enough, and that includes being able to divert resources from elsewhere.

The Chinese have 2 GAs permanently earmarked for India, these are effectively equivalent to our MSCs. Apart from that their central reserves consist of 3 more GAs. In the South, they have 1 GA close to the Indian border as well. That's basically equivalent to 6 strike corps, likely better armed than our own. And at least 4 are likely usable against India, if not all 6. Even they are obviously going to have swing units.

War is coming..Loud and clear....No doubt about it.....😬😬🤐🤐😞😠
good, chinese have started shitting in their pants, what is the location of this poster? we need to make them crawl in ports/shipping hubs which will hurt more economically . They should realize that there will be a financial loss for their shenanigans. Two or three hits on shanghai or other major shipping hubs will force them back to the table for meaningful talks.
Virginia, Utah residents advised against planting mysterious seeds marked with Chinese writing

BY J. EDWARD MORENO
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

Virginia and Utah officials have advised residents not to plant unidentified, unsolicited seeds that residents have reported receiving in packets with Chinese text on them.

The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) announced Friday that it "has been notified that several Virginia residents have received unsolicited packages containing seeds that appear to have originated from China."

VDACS said neither the number of people who have received the seeds nor the species of plant can yet be confirmed.

"The types of seeds in the packages are unknown at this time and may be invasive plant species. The packages were sent by mail and may have Chinese writing on them," the VDACS statement continued.

A Fox affiliate in Salt Lake City also reported this week that Utah residents have also been receiving unsolicited seed packages with Chinese writing over the past two weeks.

Tooele, Utah, resident Lori Culley told Fox 13 that most of the writing on a package she received Tuesday was in Chinese, though the label indicated it contained earrings.

"I opened them up and they were seeds," Culley said. "Obviously they're not jewelry!"

The Utah Department of Agriculture is investigating the instances with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Fox station reported. The two agencies urged residents to report when they receive the seeds and not to plant them.

The Daily Mail last week reported similar incidents in Great Britain.

Chinese Bioweapon fear in US....😱🤐😬
nothing much grows in utah but spreading of pervasive species is a certainty. After virus it might be a biological warfare by introducing alien pests which will destroy agriculture.

Rather it's possible that they may decide to suffer a loss at the hands of the US and try to regain face by defeating India decisively. So more resources may be poured towards the Indian border instead, while cutting down on presence in the east in order to reduce their losses.
I doubt that. Any loss in mainland China is an existential threat for CCP and PLA. Authoritarian regimes survives on their image of invincibility. China couldn't risk it. IMO if thrust comes from both fronts then they would be happy to leave Tibet alone and fight with all their strength in mainland.

Sarcasm by randomradio. Boy have I missed being here... anyway I thought the PLA was more sensible. We actually know how and to what extent our "best" actually work... Most militaries do...
He is being serious not sarcastic but whatever soothes your feelings.

War is coming..Loud and clear....No doubt about it.....😬😬🤐🤐😞😠
Psyops . A way of telling the enemy that we are preparing for war. Pressure for negotiations .
I think it's not as simple as to blame it on BNB trio. Although that factor is also there. The enemy is a part of deep state and has been here since Islamic times. And they have their tentacles spread everywhere. For example bollywood. Does it ever preaches anything which will be good for nation? Just for example take kareena kapoor, how many have even wondered that she does not have Indian looks, forget anyone trying to trace her lineage. Mother of taimur Ali khan, that name has not been chosen by fluke. These people know what they are doing. While we just go on with life eyes wide shut.
Her grandmother was half Scottish.

I doubt that. Any loss in mainland China is an existential threat for CCP and PLA. Authoritarian regimes survives on their image of invincibility. China couldn't risk it. IMO if thrust comes from both fronts then they would be happy to leave Tibet alone and fight with all their strength in mainland.
Frankly, all this talk of China facing a threat on their eastern front is hot air. The US will retaliate to China's provocation. To elaborate, if China attempts to capture islands in the territorial waters of Japan & Taiwan, the US will step in. Otherwise, They aren't going to initiate hostilities. The only grey area would be on the man made islands China has created in the SCS. But even here, I don't see the US going about dismantling them unless China initiates something elsewhere in the SCS or ECS. China can well leave a meagre presence on it's eastern sea front & focus completely on the LAC.

Frankly, all this talk of China facing a threat on their eastern front is hot air.
China has just killed 150k Americans. At least that is what common citizens of USA perceives. The demand of retribution is high among Americans. The recent statements by Sec Pompeo clearly shows the intentions of Americans. And then there is one more reason. US always wants to maintain a regional balance of power, that is why it waged war in gulf as the conventional capability of Iraqi armed force had created an instability there. And US destroyed those war machines and restored the balance. Same is with PLAN. More so it is posing a direct threat to USA, I have some illusions that USA with the help of its allies wants to destroy PLAN before it could surpass the capabilities of USN. And it is the most ideal time to do so as there is no problem in getting domestic and global support for going into war against China now.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
China has just killed 150k Americans. At least that is what common citizens of USA perceives. The demand of retribution is high among Americans. The recent statements by Sec Pompeo clearly shows the intentions of Americans. And then there is one more reason. US always wants to maintain a regional balance of power, that is why it waged war in gulf as the conventional capability of Iraqi armed force had created an instability there. And US destroyed those war machines and restored the balance. Same is with PLAN. More so it is posing a direct threat to USA, I have some illusions that USA with the help of its allies wants to destroy PLAN before it could surpass the capabilities of USN. And it is the most ideal time to do so as there is no problem in getting domestic and global support for going into war against China now.
If you think that the US is going to war with China just because the Chinese virus has claimed more than 1 lakh lives in the US & that it's going to initiate such a move in the SCS by targeting the PLAN then congratulations. I've nothing to say.

Frankly, all this talk of China facing a threat on their eastern front is hot air. The US will retaliate to China's provocation. To elaborate, if China attempts to capture islands in the territorial waters of Japan & Taiwan, the US will step in. Otherwise, They aren't going to initiate hostilities. The only grey area would be on the man made islands China has created in the SCS. But even here, I don't see the US going about dismantling them unless China initiates something elsewhere in the SCS or ECS. China can well leave a meagre presence on it's eastern sea front & focus completely on the LAC.
The scale logistics of harbouring that many troops so far west and far from the Chinese mainland would be something. The main threat we have is in Arunachal... Its too close to their advantage. At the same time having them mobilized in Super High Altitude Areas will be utter chaos.
The theatre command structure tell a different story. Also, lack of operational experience in heights will be something. I for one want PLA to do that... Leave their eastern front open and move everything to Western Theater Command.
Then again it's a matter of choice. Had the Chinese security apparatus not found any threat perception in the eastern and northern fronts they wouldn't have committed as many as 4 Command Theatres on the mainland. Also their operational equipment, trainings etc.

IA top brass cant escape the blame when they took 30 years to realise this

"The armed forces often push for imports because they come up with “unrealistic GSQRs” for weapon systems that DRDO and the domestic industry simply cannot deliver in time. “We should define GSQRs as per our own operational requirements and not look at what the US or other advanced countries have "

The scale logistics of harbouring that many troops so far west and far from the Chinese mainland would be something. The main threat we have is in Arunachal... Its too close to their advantage. At the same time having them mobilized in Super High Altitude Areas will be utter chaos.
The theatre command structure tell a different story. Also, lack of operational experience in heights will be something. I for one want PLA to do that... Leave their eastern front open and move everything to Western Theater Command.
Then again it's a matter of choice. Had the Chinese security apparatus not found any threat perception in the eastern and northern fronts they wouldn't have committed as many as 4 Command Theatres on the mainland. Also their operational equipment, trainings etc.
The PLA is just one part of it. I was referring also to elements of the PLAAF & their Rocket force. Do you sincerely believe that with their existing force levels on the LAC & behind as part of the WTC, they'd be able to overcome the IA & the IAF amassed there .Put another way, tell me which Chinese leadership would not mind losing to India in a border war. More than anything else that's probably what's weighing heavily on the minds of our government.

The PLA is just one part of it. I was referring also to elements of the PLAAF & their Rocket force. Do you sincerely believe that with their existing force levels on the LAC & behind as part of the WTC, they'd be able to overcome the IA & the IAF amassed there .Put another way, tell me which Chinese leadership would not mind losing to India in a border war. More than anything else that's probably what's weighing heavily on the minds of our government.

I don't think any leadership would want to lose a border war with an adversary. My point is more focused on OrBat and the escalation matrix. PLA (AF and RF) have committed troops and equipment with respect to border issue for WTC. Simply deploying troops without training for geography and nature of threat would be just putting up more Canon fodder.
Everything boils downs to logistics and supply lines. They have three to four airfields in the Tibetan areas, it certainly cannot harbor the entire PLAAF. The threat from their rocket force is real and the only unkown in the composition. Effectiveness of rocket artillery in Mountains is another matter.
Anyway force wise comparison will yield a better view.