U.K - News, Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, imagine if the Nazis weren't defeated and did have the world's largest empire though. Ever seen The Man in The High Castle? And to think your dumbass hero Chandra Bose sided with them.

Continents wiped out? Which continents would those be then?

What I'm saying is that empires didn't start with the UK, India had several empires, not least The Cholas. India had also been invaded by several European countries before Britain even got there. So don't pretend anything started with Britain because it didn't.

All this started because I pointed out China's current genocide of the Uighurs. Strange that. Strange pattern, same protagonists.

Blah. Blah. Hail the masters of slave Irish the Brits .

Did you see tele series created by humans in 2020 with propaganda.

I guess the white majority australia to america is because of nazis . Nazi crimes are silly compared to what white supremacists of European dud to other countries. The mna High castle is living the proof in Australia to America's where natives are wiped off and white majority rules with iron fist

I guess the slaves of britshits have only one script . Nazi bad dont blame us there are other genocides ..

Its fun how you try to make it everyone who questions the slavish irish is chinese spy.

Do you think everyone here forget the genocides .

>so don't pretend anything started with Britain because it didn't.

lol . We will talk to those white supremacists when they engage with us. Now we have Irish slave ( or shameless english pretending to be Irish ) .
which language are we speaking britshit if other Europeans came first ?

after all many countries did bad things may be world should do to british what british did to them .

30722814-0-image-a-1_1594672110696.jpg

She's pretty anyway

Reactions: Ghobbitses
^This coming from a cow-shagger.

I'm assuming you mean he is some sort of veterinarian. But I have read several other posts of his and he is certainly some very capable electrical or mechanical engineer and works in a white goods industry. Artificial insemination etc. doesn't seem to be his thing.

I wonder how does your poor dad feel about it though.
Not his cow, why should he care?
I'm assuming you mean he is some sort of veterinarian. But I have read several other posts of his and he is certainly some very capable electrical or mechanical engineer and works in a white goods industry. Artificial insemination etc. doesn't seem to be his thing.
Why, it's white goods too.

Status
Not open for further replies.