LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

If LCA Mk2 and Twin engine based LCA perform good, (70-80 % ofgripen NG and Rafale class respectively), MKI will see only few upgradation. Just like Mig 21. However, long range missiles and MEWS will come for sure with Avionics upgradation but A Su-35 level upgrade will not come if LCAs meet the standards IMO.

I said the same s400 will be the last major purchase, any additional s400, t90 are follow on orders. & regarding jv, russians are backed of from two jv initiatives from india 1) hypersonic brahmos 2) 800 km variant of brahmos.

Never heard of either about Brahmos.

Lastly, is s400 a good platform? But i know that one regiment should keep in A&N.

Yes. It's good. It's unnecessary in A&N. We need MRSAM and BMD Phase II there.
If LCA Mk2 and Twin engine based LCA perform good, (70-80 % ofgripen NG and Rafale class respectively), MKI will see only few upgradation. Just like Mig 21. However, long range missiles and MEWS will come for sure with Avionics upgradation but A Su-35 level upgrade will not come if LCAs meet the standards IMO.

All the MKIs will be upgraded in phases.

Reactions: Hydra
Never heard of either about Brahmos.

Yes. It's good. It's unnecessary in A&N. We need MRSAM and BMD Phase II there.
If s400 is outstanding as it advertised, then how Turkish airforce entering in syria? I am not counting israelis, they are special cases, they are capable of even drop bomb even on america.

A&N need special attention, chinese will start creating problem in nearby future. When i was a kid, one report came in regional newspaper that chinese has marked A&N as a part of china in their maps.

If s400 is outstanding as it advertised, then how Turkish airforce entering in syria? I am not counting israelis, they are special cases, they are capable of even drop bomb even on america.

The S-400 is only to protect the Russians. NATO forces are bombing everything else except the Russians, so the S-400 has not seen any action.

As for the S-300, the Israelis are apparently flying low, below the S-300's radar horizon, and firing cruise missiles from long range, out of the coverage of the S-300's short range SAMs. Which is a problem for any radar, which is why you need excellent coverage of long range and short range SAMs. However the Pantsir-S1 seems to have failed though. It's terrible against small targets due to its inability to detect them making it their weak link. A long range system that stares higher up cannot operate effectively without a functioning short range SAM with a low level radar that can watch the horizon. Which is why the IAF will use the SPYDER or MRSAM alongside the S-400. The Russians have introduced the Pantsir-S2, with an AESA radar, and it protects their S-400.

There's also a lot of politics involved. The Russians are preventing the effective use of the SAMs supplied to Syria because the Israelis are attacking the Iranians and the Russians want the Iranians out of Syria. The Iranians in turn are working on a short range SAM which can be used to plug the gap and protect them from Israeli attacks.

Long story short, the S-300 is good but needs other supporting systems to work with it in order to make it effective. And the S-400 is the baap of the S-300 and even today only the operators know the actual capabilities of the S-400. We will combine our S-400 with the IAF's SPYDER, Akash (1) and MRSAM (2) at their bases, alongside the IA's QRSAM, Akash (3) and MRSAM (4) which will be forward deployed. Plus we will use aerostats (5) and AWACS (6) that can watch the horizon. And then we have a lot of fighter jets (7) that can quickly punish any attempt made towards the life of the S-400. While at the same time, the S-400, with its 400Km missile (8), will be able to stop any force multiplier from coming close to it. All of this in large number. Of the 8 capabilities I've named, the Syrians do not have even one.

A&N need special attention, chinese will start creating problem in nearby future. When i was a kid, one report came in regional newspaper that chinese has marked A&N as a part of china in their maps.

The S-400 is not enough for A&N. It needs BMD Phase II.

unconfirmed chatter by tigerhill....

I cant confirm 100 percent
But strong strong news coming in
The tricolour is flying atop Hajipir
The Pakistani defences demolished
Jai Hind
this is tigerhill confirmation today on this point!!

Guys yesterday I told you we have won haji pir
I can confirm that 100 percent today
Whether it gets acknowledged at this moment, I cant say
But we have closed a major infiltration route forever.

Also make no mistake
chinese are in for salami slicing

Jai hind

Don't trust this wajahat kazmi. He is lying and blocking everyone on Twitter. He is lying about China Pakistan joint operation against India.he even blocked shiv aroor. He blocked me as well. Kindly report him so that we can no longer receive fake news related to loc and India Pak relations.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
Don't trust this wajahat kazmi. He is lying and blocking everyone on Twitter. He is lying about China Pakistan joint operation against India.he even blocked shiv aroor. He blocked me as well. Kindly report him so that we can no longer receive fake news related to loc and India Pak relations.
Whole social media is a big fake news factory.

Reactions: jetray
IK has blamed India for KSE attacks. It is serious.

False flag by ISI. within minutes the forces reached there as if they were already waiting in the area. Total op 16 minutes. That too peak time when traffic is there, they reached the spot? What nonsense. No heli no detail what is going no query about hostage. Bakwas hai staged drama to look good in front of US.

And why would India do in KSE which is already bankrupted?

Covid cases are rise in Pakistan, people are angry with this namoona Immi. Diversion tactics!

False flag by ISI. within minutes the forces reached there as if they were already waiting in the area. Total op 16 minutes. That too peak time when traffic is there, they reached the spot? What nonsense. No heli no detail what is going no query about hostage. Bakwas hai staged drama to look good in front of US.
That is exactly why it is serious. There is no doubt that it was a false flag operation. But the question is for what??? If we go by the argument of diversion tactics then too it falls short because Pakistanis are used to such attacks hence it won't divert much of their attention. Unless of course it is made bigger by following actions of Pakistani establishment......

That is exactly why it is serious. There is no doubt that it was a false flag operation. But the question is for what??? If we go by the argument of diversion tactics then too it falls short because Pakistanis are used to such attacks hence it won't divert much of their attention. Unless of course it is made bigger by following actions of Pakistani establishment......
Bhai, Pakistanis would atleast need to bump off their PM to justify "joining" China in a war against India.

The death toll is far too low top justify anything. At max some Balochistan operations.

Reactions: screambowl
He blames India for everything. There is no credible source. No evidence.
Despite that sir it is the first time that PM of Pakistan has blamed India for a terrorist attack that too in the national assembly. We could not simply ignore this fact.
Bhai, Pakistanis would atleast need to bump off their PM to justify "joining" China in a war against India.

The death toll is far too low top justify anything. At max some Balochistan operations.
Yes, but this attack was on their SE which is one of the most important economic installation in the country. They could justify anything by taking the excuse of this attack.