India - Pakistan War of 1971

it's impossible. before 71, we didn't interfere in your country matters.
Well blatant lies have no takers, please provide facts if you want to have a civilized discussion not one sided cock & bull stories.
I wont spend a lot of time on what pakistan has done bcos it is utter waste of time when your sole intention is skip the facts.

The entire shit storm in subcontinent started with pakistan invasion of kashmir. ( dont digress by saying muslims were killed.....etc crap, shit was happening every where it was the state involvement which worsened the situation).
There after pakistan regularly supported anti India forces to refresh your selective amnesia pakistan supported terrorists in mizoram in 1960's to fight India.

Your very act of responding with such a lengthy convoluted verbose comment gives away your agenda. Your comment reminds me of Occam's razor principle.

Reactions: hellbent
Well blatant lies have no takers, please provide facts if you want to have a civilized discussion not one sided cock & bull stories.
I wont spend a lot of time on what pakistan has done bcos it is utter waste of time when your sole intention is skip the facts.

The entire shit storm in subcontinent started with pakistan invasion of kashmir. ( dont digress by saying muslims were killed.....etc crap, shit was happening every where it was the state involvement which worsened the situation).
There after pakistan regularly supported anti India forces to refresh your selective amnesia pakistan supported terrorists in mizoram in 1960's to fight India.

Your very act of responding with such a lengthy convoluted verbose comment gives away your agenda. Your comment reminds me of Occam's razor principle.
As I said earlier,we consider as disputed territory. We didn't attack India directly in any war. By the way, Chinese successfully patrolled inside indian regions which they call disputed. Why double standards? Do you fear China? What if we patrol your Kashmir? Obviously you will start a war but why Chinese are allowed to patrol? It's so sad.

Reactions: Sulla84
hi Nilgiri. i understand your point. obviously 71 was our own mistake. obviously it's hard to defend this narrative but despite all our mistakes, there was one mistake from India as well. the mistake is well known to us and that's why today we think of India as enemy. mistake is interference of India in our matters. when i say our, i mean matters and circumstances related to Bangladesh war and infiltration of Indian army inside our territory. no law allow other country to enter another country. obviously you say that there was flow of refugees. i understand! but i can't understand role of Indian army in Bangladesh war. now what can you expect from Pakistan? we lost one small part and we faced you in our own territory. in 71, all accepted laws were broken by India and not by Pakistan.
it's like if we are fighting with our own people in our own yard, what brings your army in our yard? India doesn't justify it yet. India only make excuses like flow of refugees and things like that but there is no clear justification.obviously you divided us and now you want us to behave in a good way. how can we become your good friends? it's impossible. before 71, we didn't interfere in your country matters. we consider Kashmir as disputed so forget about 65. we attacked on IB in 65 only after you decided to attack Lahore.

point is simple. we don't want things to happen but we are forced because we see India as threat. we can't forget 71. you did things successfully. you can try it again that's why we are making sure that you can't try things on that level. i hope you understand my point.
Do you think abrogation changed our mindset? do you think weather news of our cities can make us weaker? do you think we care about these small things? as i said earlier somewhere, abrogation doesn't change anything for us. it doesn't matter for us. we aren't ready to give you an inch of our land and same is true for you. people in your country talk about our cities,our provinces like you are about to launch an operation.i mean everyday, they discuss partition of Pakistan. this is like a disease. have you not seen members here talking about full invasion? about f-16 running away from your jets and about unimaginable stories like bombing on ballistic missiles, destroying jets?
what i am trying to say is that we know! we know your intentions and we know that you are deeply penetrated but same is true for you as well. how many agents will you arrest? they are so many. we have everything. we also operate satellite.we are only suffering on economical front. economy is a big worry but there are friends and they are ready to help as usual.
Nilgiri tell me why Indian army and Chinese army kicked each other? 150 men were involved. do you think they(Chinese) will allow you to enter in Pakistan and dismantle their mega project named Cpec? do you think they will allow you to sit in Karachi and harass their vessels? i mean think about it carefully. It's a big game my friend. why Pakistan and china are so close? why only Pakistan is testing their new weapons? because they trust us and we are together against you which is not good for India. i understand your concern about our economy but please don't consider us Nepal or Bhutan. we are an active army. we know how to fly planes. we can do anything. we have weapons just like you. Smaller doesn't mean weak. both united states and China wants Pakistan. they have their own reasons.
I believe that if India really wants to attack then it must attack. we hear everyday about deaths on both sides but there is no clear winner. you should show something to us so that we can rate you higher. don't consider it as offense. i mean without your attack, how can we consider you as a bigger,genuine threat? obviously we know you have plans but when will you implement it? do you think abrogation can make us weaker? hahaha abrogation is just a paragraph written on a paper. it has no value for us.
yes there are some problems in our society like rich getting richer. it's sad but things will change. one day people in Pakistan will go to the streets and demand decrease in prices and ask government to provide more jobs. your people also did the same things in the past and now you are getting better. people here don't want to change. they must change.
by the way, i don't have any superiority complex. i am a Muslim just like others. we can only defend. i believe we have adopted a defensive policy. i believe that this defensive policy is wrong but what can i say about that? i am Mr.nobody. i believe that our hero Musharraf was right. he is still very much aggressive and i loved his leadership. he improved Pakistan but today there is nobody like Musharraf. i want someone in our country to behave like Musharraf. we must be more aggressive.
Who said Interfering east Pakistan was a mistake? IA liberated 65 million people.

Pakistan never interfered in India before 71? What was the operation Gibraltar. Learn your own history outside of those textbooks first then try to make sense.

As I said earlier,we consider as disputed territory. We didn't attack India directly in any war. By the way, Chinese successfully patrolled inside indian regions which they call disputed. Why double standards? Do you fear China? What if we patrol your Kashmir? Obviously you will start a war but why Chinese are allowed to patrol? It's so sad.
Ok, i missed this gem. East Pakistan was a disputed territory by Mukti Bahini. So do not apply.

On LAC, india, and china both claim the same land area but its open so that both can patrol it. Time to time both patrols come in contact thus some fistfight happens. Not a single shot first since in the last 50 years or so. Your Kashmir patrolling party AKA islamic terroists are killed in bulk on a day to day basis. Thus both borders are not the same.

few things i would like to mention. 65, we attacked disputed territory, 71, you attacked our territory. 99, we attacked disputed territory. 99, diplomatic work saved your army. read general Bakshi. even he said that without iaf, they were useless on the ground. remember Pakistan told you that it's withdrawing from posts. you hit us from behind in 99. who asked Clinton to interfere in 99? go and read books. it's useless here to talk about history. 26 Feb balakot, next day, Feb 27. everything has an equal but opposite reaction. we don't accept hari singh. so you want to talk about balochistan? who will discuss Hyderabad and Gujarat? Portuguese army is already your enemy hahaha.
kindly consider this a good comment. no offense.
  • 65, You attacked disputed territory and lost.
  • 71, Mukti Bahini revolted. PA carried out genocide, IB trained Mukti Bahini, West pakistan attacked India, War declared thus we entered East Pakistan. See, fully legal.
  • 99, Some nutjob generals of PA organized inflation. Failed to achieve any objective, Nawaz went to Clinton begging to interfere. 'Saying if you dont next time it will be an army general in my place'.
On Kargil, it is corroborated by Clinton and Nawaz Sharif.

Even if there was no US interference. How could have gone it Pakistani way? Enlighten us.

Reactions: Kane
Who said Interfering east Pakistan was a mistake? IA liberated 65 million people.

Pakistan never interfered in India before 71? What was the operation Gibraltar. Learn your own history outside of those textbooks first then try to make sense.
Read history. Kashmir is a bilateral issue. Read nehru who is your founding father. As I said earlier,we attacked disputed territory,not ib. As I said earlier, abrogation is nothing but some words on a piece of paper. It has no value.
Ok, i missed this gem. East Pakistan was a disputed territory by Mukti Bahini. So do not apply.

On LAC, india, and china both claim the same land area but its open so that both can patrol it. Time to time both patrols come in contact thus some fistfight happens. Not a single shot first since in the last 50 years or so. Your Kashmir patrolling party AKA islamic terroists are killed in bulk on a day to day basis. Thus both borders are not the same.

• 65, You attacked disputed territory and lost.
  • 71, Mukti Bahini revolted. PA carried out genocide, IB trained Mukti Bahini, West pakistan attacked India, War declared thus we entered East Pakistan. See, fully legal.
  • 99, Some nutjob generals of PA organized inflation. Failed to achieve any objective, Nawaz went to Clinton begging to interfere. 'Saying if you dont next time it will be an army general in my place'.
On Kargil, it is corroborated by Clinton and Nawaz Sharif.

Even if there was no US interference. How could have gone it Pakistani way? Enlighten us.
East pakistan disputed territory? Lol man I have seen enough. Lol

Read history. Kashmir is a bilateral issue. Read nehru who is your founding father. As I said earlier,we attacked disputed territory,not ib. As I said earlier, abrogation is nothing but some words on a piece of paper. It has no value.
Bilateral, nehru, disputed, abrogation...Take a deep breath. Even it is disputed that does not mean you can attack it. Bilateral meaning deplomatically :cautious:, You attacked IB on the first air raid on 71.

East pakistan disputed territory? Lol man I have seen enough. Lol
Yes disputed by Mukti Bahini.

IA only crossed the border after wast pakistan declared war prematurely (as always).

Bilateral, nehru, disputed, abrogation...Take a deep breath. Even it is disputed that does not mean you can attack it. Bilateral meaning deplomatically :cautious:, You attacked IB on the first air raid on 71.

Yes disputed by Mukti Bahini.

IA only crossed the border after wast pakistan declared war prematurely (as always).
I have never seen any indian member calling east pakistan disputed. I can't believe your words. My question is simple. Why you allow China to walk freely on disputed territory and not us? Why double standards? Allow us to patrol kargil and you can also patrol our area. We can still make truce.

I have never seen any indian member calling east pakistan disputed. I can't believe your words. My question is simple. Why you allow China to walk freely on disputed territory and not us? Why double standards? Allow us to patrol kargil and you can also patrol our area. We can still make truce.
Yes, Baluchistan is also disputed. That does mean IAF will do strike there and get away with it. If you interfere kashmir that's internal to india. The reaction will be the same as you interfering in Tamil nadu.

As explained above. The Indo-china relationship is different. USN is patrolling SCS. Even Vietnam is doing so. Why is mighty China don't react harshly?
We didn't have a combat casualty in 50 years in LAC.

When you look from Chinese perspective, we are patrolling their territory. why aren't they doing anything?

Its a very lame argument that its 'disputed' so that we can infiltrate and kill civilians. Why don't you see this argument used by your leaders? (Tweet to IK if you will)

Yes, Baluchistan is also disputed. That does mean IAF will do strike there and get away with it. If you interfere kashmir that's internal to india. The reaction will be the same as you interfering in Tamil nadu.

As explained above. The Indo-china relationship is different. USN is patrolling SCS. Even Vietnam is doing so. Why is mighty China don't react harshly?
We didn't have a combat casualty in 50 years in LAC.

When you look from Chinese perspective, we are patrolling their territory. why aren't they doing anything?

Its a very lame argument that its 'disputed' so that we can infiltrate and kill civilians. Why don't you see this argument used by your leaders? (Tweet to IK if you will)
Obviously we and entire world doesn't consider Kashmir as an Indian territory. You can say this as much as you want but it doesn't change reality. Nehru promised us but unfortunately you backstabbed us.

Obviously we and entire world doesn't consider Kashmir as an Indian territory. You can say this as much as you want but it doesn't change reality. Nehru promised us but unfortunately you backstabbed us.
Who has Kashmir? What is reality?

You didn't answer the question. Why do you think no one making this lame 'disputed' so we can attack argument? Are they stupid compared to you?

Who has Kashmir? What is reality?

You didn't answer the question. Why do you think no one making this lame 'disputed' so we can attack argument? Are they stupid compared to you?
Solve Kashmir Ashwin,solve this mess. We aren't ready to fight each other.you don't want war. We also don't want war. Find a permanent solution.

Solve Kashmir Ashwin,solve this mess. We aren't ready to fight each other.you don't want war. We also don't want war. Find a permanent solution.
First solve pakistan mess. Otherwise Kashmir will remain as it is and we are ok with that.

You are talking like as if you are the deep state 😂.

Reactions: Arsalan123 and Kane
First stop the cross border terrorism, India will not come to the negotiating table just because you are sending militants across the border. We can revisit the deal like Vajpayee-Musharraf were planning after 10 years of peace.

First stop the cross border terrorism, India will not come to the negotiating table just because you are sending militants across the border. We can revisit the deal like Vajpayee-Musharraf were planning after 10 years of peace.
No infiltration from here but who will take responsibility of your side of Kashmir? This is the problem. We want you to join us and negotiate. We can solve it through series of negotiations.

The only solution which guarantees 100% peace is

Entire population of pakjab must be culled

A nation is nothing but it's people

Po.......... is nothing but reflection of its rabid pakjabi population

Cull it completely , job done with permanent gurantee

Any other solution is simply postponing the reoccurance of inevitable religious based animosity due to inferiority complex of jihadi converts.

Hey mods , I hope my language is good enough in this post .

We don't give a FK to what Pakistanis, chinkies or Niharu thinks...😠
Always Remember this, it will happen again....😁😁😂😂

Pant removing ceremony...😁😁😂😂
EX5sMA-WAAETVJV.jpeg

It was a strange time. The American ambassadors in India and east Pakistan (blood) supported the Indian action against their own American government. While the American government's nuclear fleet was sailing into the Indian Ocean to intimidate India.
Read the 'blood telegram ' , written by Mr Blood, the American counsol general in east Pakistan, who sent a anti American missive to his own government, criticizing their support to the genocidal Pakistan army .
The Pakistanis dont resent the defeat to India as much as the manner of defeat. To be demolished in 13 days of open hostilities, and 92000 POWS , by people they considered inferior(Indians and bengalis) very humiliating for them. And no chance of obfuscation, no 2nd defence day possible.

Reactions: Ironhide