Off-Topic Chit-Chat

What are you talking about ? Kalam contributed to Indian ballistic missile and nuclear programmes then the freaking SLV/PSLV. Those are unparalleled success in Indian scientific community. He was not the drdo chief to over promise anything!. And you are comparing it to a loud mouth. I do not have any problem with his political statements. He was correct about UPA and anti-sat missile. There is a difference between giving innovative concepts and over promising underdevelopment projects like LCA. May be you should read up about the history of DRDO and how was its state a just decade ago.

Doen't tech get progressively difficult to master with increasing complexity ? I think it does. Which is why the development of the Astra AAM was said to be more complex that the development of ballistic missiles. The miniaturization and complex fabrication/shielding processes involved in dealing with tiny components makes a seemingly easy task very difficult in practice.

Compared to modern rocketry the likes of SLV and ASLV are relative simple tech. This is not to say that the scientists of the past haven't achieved extra ordinary feats within the constraints they worked in, this is just to remind that the ones of the present are no under achievers. I often come across this feeling that the scientist of the past are eulogised because of the general lack of any other research in India at that time and the scientist of the present are forgotten often demonised for failures. I've seen the reaction Dr. K. Sivan received after the CY-2 crash landing, how many times has the SLV crashed ? Why wasn't Dr. Kalam demonised for it ?

Also do remember before quoting the likes of Vipin Narang that it his him and his lot who doubted the accuracy of Indian BMD missiles for a long time up until the ASAT test. That sort of altered the balance. Now he says Indian BMD doesn't have the range to hit MEO, GEO sats. Its not just BMD, he doubts all of DRDO's achievements. Some people carry the general mindset that "If its Indian, there is something wrong with it".

Of course Dr. Saraswat makes a lot of political comment and he is targeted because of it. It would've been a lot better for scientists to not comment on politics, but I will continue to hold him at a high regard despite of it.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
Looks like Amit got a better quality competition!
The only person who can give Ameit competition is you. Think about including randomradio in a JV should you choose to vlog.You can handle the production aspects of it & randomradio can look after - namaskar doston.....

Do remember to attach a collar to randomradio with a mild 12mA current probe in it which you'd be able to control by means of a remote. Why's it needed you ask? Well it's like this , everytime he deviates from the script and starts fantasizing, which as we all can testify is something that he can't prevent much as he himself would want to, you can press the remote. A mild current should knock some sense in him from fetishizing. There's no guarantee, of course. But let's face it, using a cattleprod on such a video won't convey the right message to the audience.

If anyone here has come under attack for being a part of this website, and publicly humiliated— it was me.
I don’t know if you know about the incident.
But guys here are very supportive.

Anyways I don’t want to deviate the discussion here.

Ciao!

Hehe Who asked you people to become RAW agents, hain bhai @_Anonymous_ another one is that @nair and @BlackOpsIndia @Milspec ? And end up being called as ISI agents. :ROFLMAO:
achi khaasi nokri chal rahi thi badnaam hue parhe ho ab. And those sharujeet009, parasf. 1 km bhaga nahi jata saley parasf banenge :p

i can delete so that you can quote again
I'd have to type everything again. Can't you activate the edit for some time
You seem pissed that I refuted your assertions on the other threads. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings.
You can take it from me. He's pretty thick skinned.. He's spent a lifetime on PDF & was among the few Indian members who wasn't permabanned. He's among those who'd be so unperturbed by a fly on his nose that the fly would be so exasperated by his passivity to drive the fly off that the fly would fly off on its own. His hobby is to collect mosquito sperm.He's also a Malayali from Bangalore. Credentials for a hippo hide person don't get better than this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chain Smoker
I'd have to type everything again. Can't you activate the edit for some time

You can take it from me. He's pretty thick skinned.. He's spent a lifetime on PDF & was among the few Indian members who wasn't permabanned. He's also a Malayali from Bangalore. Credentials for a hippo hide person don't get better than this.

I want to believe for you the sake of discussion. But he is now down to pointless accusations proving the contrary.