Nupur J Sharma (@UnSubtleDesi) Tweeted:
The Left rages against 'Brahmin Sambar Powder' while continuing to remain silent on Halal The Left rages against 'Brahmin Sambar Powder' while continuing to remain silent on Halal ( )
We should really oppose this Brahmin Sambar powder bullshit. Its important to unite Hindus under one banner instead of such BS discrimination. I don't care about Halal but if Hindus continue to be doing divided on caste lines , god forbid our religion wont survive.

We should really oppose this Brahmin Sambar powder bullshit. Its important to unite Hindus under one banner instead of such BS discrimination. I don't care about Halal but if Hindus continue to be doing divided on caste lines , god forbid our religion wont survive.
Have you heard of Jain meals? will you call that also BS.

Thats for all Jains but this is a caste distinction which is BS. This supremacist attitude needs to go. Or else Hinduism will be divided.
Just a minute, Is there any bar on anyone other than Brahmins using it? Don't you think this is for a niche market segment instead of being castist? If this masala is meant exclusively for Brahmins and not available to others, I support your point of you that it is castist but if anyone can buy it including Brahmins, than you need to rethink your views.
Somehow the moment this word "BRAHMIN" crops up anywhere, people start becoming secular and anti Brahmins.

Last edited:
Just a minute, Is there any bar on anyone other than Brahmins using it? Don't you think this is for a niche market segment instead of being castist? If this masal is meant eclusively for Brahmins and not available to others, i support your point of you that it is castist but if anyone can buy it including Brahmins, than you need to rethink your views.
Somehow the moment this word "BRAHMIN" crops up anywhere, people start becoming secualar and anti Brahmins.
Meanwhile what's special with Brahmin masala... any special ingredients .. I agree it's a good marketing ploy..

Just a minute, Is there any bar on anyone other than Brahmins using it? Don't you think this is for a niche market segment instead of being castist? If this masala is meant exclusively for Brahmins and not available to others, I support your point of you that it is castist but if anyone can buy it including Brahmins, than you need to rethink your views.
Somehow the moment this word "BRAHMIN" crops up anywhere, people start becoming secular and anti Brahmins.
Not everyone, just the leftists and muzzies.

Meanwhile what's special with Brahmin masala... any special ingredients .. I agree it's a good marketing ploy..
Onions and garlic are not used as ingredients in such masalas. We Brahmins are forbidden from eating anything which has bad smell or causes us to have bad smell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sulla84
Onions and garlic are not used as ingredients in such masalas. We Brahmins are forbidden from eating anything which has bad smell or causes us to have bad smell.

I use so much onion because it is good for hair. So they cause bad smell?? I thought garlic and onion was extremely beneficial.

Apparently what this feminazi & so called anti casteist activist overlooked was that this brand is owned & operated by a Muslim from Kerala. Having been confronted by this fact, she's gone incommunicado.

Apparently what this feminazi & so called anti casteist activist overlooked was that this brand is owned & operated by a Muslim from Kerala. Having been confronted by this fact, she's gone incommunicado.
Now everyone will praise this as a really secular move by a peaceful to support his Brahmin brothers inspite of being a muslim and still being so aware of the needs of Brahmins in particular and hindus in general. He is soon to be recommended for Padma award for national integration and promoting harmony between communities.
Forget about commies, even our own @Deathstar has gone silent now.

Now everyone will praise this as a really secular move by a peaceful to support his Brahmin brothers inspite of being a muslim and still being so aware of the needs of Brahmins in particular and hindus in general. He is soon to be recommended for Padma award for national integration and promoting harmony between communities.
No sir , infact its ridiculous that a muslim is profiting from such ventures. My point is Hindus need to be united under a single banner of Hinduism. Caste discrimination like faultlines have already humiliated Hindus for centuries. One of the reason ,invaders were successful in defeating and conquering India

Reactions: Abhay rajput
Lhttps://amp.scroll.in/latest/942268/breakthrough-in-naga-peace-talks-as-nscn-im-and-government-reach-an-agreement?__twitter_impression=true

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK
Behind the curtain , all are same. Kya hoga iss desh ka , sometimes i feel we deserve a political setup like the Chinese. Democracy is an alien concept for us. Current system is copy cat of the Westminster model.
You wanted kapitalist system you are getting one...why cry ?

On a serious note, it is a bit odd a muslim is so interested in creating a food package for the brahmins. They are also known to poision food f their enemy communities and nations in history, including recently police catching them poisioning food of templs by pretending to be Hindus. Those Brahmin sambar powder packages should be screened for any sort of slow poisioning or bad chemical, maybe lead and such (like maggie noodles does it).