Indo - Chinese Diplomatic & Economic Relations : News, Updates, Discussions & Analysis.

dont we have any Indian academic ppl in china or journalists based in china who observe & follow them up closely? Every time I always see some smart *censored* sitting in delhi who claims to be a chinese expert just bcos he had lunch from mainland china restaurant.

Same rhetoric all the time. Nothing changes on the ground.
Nothing will , there is nothing strategic that India has done that will deter china. The Chinese are tough nut to crack they play hardball with US and are willing to walk till the edge. India has not shown any intent or action that draws redline for china. All our motor mouths have done is just talk, talk and keep talking which gives china no reason to change their attitude.

Nothing will , there is nothing strategic that India has done that will deter china. The Chinese are tough nut to crack they play hardball with US and are willing to walk till the edge. India has not shown any intent or action that draws redline for china. All our motor mouths have done is just talk, talk and keep talking which gives china no reason to change their attitude.
The Chinese were never our enemy in our whole history of 5000 years. Indian civilization had always good relations with the Chinese civilizations. We gave them buddhism , they gave us Tea. Thats why we don't know the Chinese mentality or how to tackle them.
Even today i feel we both aren't existential threat to each other. Both civilizations can co exists and take Asian century forward.

The Chinese were never our enemy in our whole history of 5000 years. Indian civilization had always good relations with the Chinese civilizations. We gave them buddhism , they gave us Tea. Thats why we don't know the Chinese mentality or how to tackle them.
Even today i feel we both aren't existential threat to each other. Both civilizations can co exists and take Asian century forward.
chinese civilization & CPC are two different things, CPC wants to replace america just like pakistan wanting to fly the flag on red fort. Writing on the wall is plain & clear.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD and vingensys
chinese civilization & CPC are two different things, CPC wants to replace america just like pakistan wanting to fly the flag on red fort. Writing on the wall is plain & clear.
Indeed, the US and China were allies during and after WWII, but the CCP's coup d'etat changed that.

Indeed, the US and China were allies during and after WWII, but the CCP's coup d'etat changed that.
US, under Nixon & Kissinger secured an entente with the very same CCP under Mao in the 70's . Not only that, they invested in Chinese economy to the extent that within 4 decades they created their own rival. Not many followers of Kissinger like to talk about this aspect of Jew boy here. To think he's still hailed as a pundit of foreign policy & diplomacy.

Kissinger was never right about anything really. Wrong on Vietnam, wrong on Pakistan and India, wrong on China, wrong on Taiwan. Just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. The guy would probably even lose a game of noughts and crosses his decisions are that wrong.

Kissinger was never right about anything really. Wrong on Vietnam, wrong on Pakistan and India, wrong on China, wrong on Taiwan. Just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. The guy would probably even lose a game of noughts and crosses his decisions are that wrong.
Kissinger supported Pakistan coz of the cold war tilt & the part Pakistan played in introducing the US policy of entente vis a vis China . As far as Vietnam goes, the US ought to be grateful to him coz he got the US out of an intractable conflict. He didn't introduce the US into Nam. China remains a glowing testament as to how do you create a Frankenstein.

Kissinger supported Pakistan coz of the cold war tilt & the part Pakistan played in introducing the US policy of entente vis a vis China . As far as Vietnam goes, the US ought to be grateful to him coz he got the US out of an intractable conflict. He didn't introduce the US into Nam. China remains a glowing testament as to how do you create a Frankenstein.
Any conflict is intractable if you avoid hitting your enemy's most high value targets and main supply lines for 7 years.

Any conflict is intractable if you avoid hitting your enemy's most high value targets and main supply lines for 7 years.
Pls read more about the war & stop peddling a steaming pile of BS here. In other words, Paddy, I'm in a good mood. Don't ruin it. I'm warning you.

You can either read tomes on it or read the 4 line summary I've come up with. No need to thank me. Wednesdays are usually reserved for help to the less fortunate - mentally, physically & financially.

Ho Chi Minh summed up why the US would eventually lose. He declared Vietnam lost millions and are more than willing to sacrifice more millions in their quest for independence & reunion. He further declared that if the US was prepared to absorb such losses they'd win.

Pls read more about the war & stop peddling a steaming pile of BS here. In other words, Paddy, I'm in a good mood. Don't ruin it. I'm warning you.

You can either read tomes on it or read the 4 line summary I've come up with. No need to thank me. Wednesdays are usually reserved for help to the less fortunate - mentally, physically & financially.

Ho Chi Minh summed up why the US would eventually lose. He declared Vietnam lost millions and are more than willing to sacrifice more millions in their quest for independence & reunion. He further declared that if the US was prepared to absorb such losses they'd win.
Why did they leave it 7 years to conduct Linebacker II and Operation Cricket Mole? Any General with two brain cells to rub together would tell you that they were day 1 missions. Unless you can answer that question then you have no argument. Compare the day 1 targets of Desert Storm with the day 1 targets of Vietnam. Why are they so massively different? You can't win a war without fighting it, that was the lesson from Vietnam. Insurgencies are different but Vietnam was not an insurgency and had lots of high value targets that were simply ignored. Ho Chi Minh and Le Duan wouldn't have been summing up anything if the job was done properly because they would have been dead inside 2 years. Too many trees were bombed and not enough Hanoi was bombed.

Last edited: