YouTube Request for ID

I have a youtube channel with about 30k subscribers. I was never asked for ID. Just phone verification
They are going easy on you , just basic 10 numerals for a start. You see they dint want 30k visitors to have bad exp.
Let us know when they ask for alphabets , we can have a party.

You Bet...☺️

It has infected whole of Europe too. Breeding like pigs living on government grants, forming girl grooming group, rapes, threatening locals to accept I5L4M, are some of the traits of the I5L4M virus. Look around you in UK how much it's infected. You will curse your government for letting it spread...
Yeah we Muslims know from many centuries that you himdus hate us, so no surprises here.
Plus we ain't looking for hindu love anyway . So carry on. I laugh at your type everyday .🤣😅😅

Aha, thats why you got asked for ID.
Any hate speech on YouTube raises flags and algorithms cordon you off.
Islamiphobia included.
Well just a guess.
I wasn't uploading, I was just viewing videos. And they were nothing to do with Admiral Akbars.

Yeah we Muslims know from many centuries that you himdus hate us, so no surprises here.
Plus we ain't looking for hindu love anyway . So carry on. I laugh at your type everyday .🤣😅😅
Hindus/Sikhs/Jains/Buddhists all sanantan mat don't have any hatred against any religion and are the most tolerant in the world.

But it Muslims who have obsession to cut everyone's d*CK, maybe because they have had to cut their own hence they want to cut entire world's. Tell why this obsession, why can't Muslims live peacefully with their cut one and leave others peacefully...🙃🙃☺️
@_Anonymous_

Hindus/Sikhs/Jains/Buddhists all sanantan mat don't have any hatred against any religion and are the most tolerant in the world.

But it Muslims who have obsession to cut everyone's d*CK, maybe because they have had to cut their own hence they want to cut entire world's. Tell why this obsession, why can't Muslims live peacefully with their cut one and leave others peacefully...🙃🙃☺️
@_Anonymous_
Sure....and I am the spiderman. 😅😅
It's funny how nerender Modi had radicalised the whole hindu population around the world, not just india.
I bich slap wannabe RSS goons in UK quite regularly. Also reported some and got them in legal trouble. Reality came crashing down on them that its not their India where they freely lynch Muslims, but its UK where spreading hate is a crime.
Things were much better in Rajiv Gandhi era. Hindus were not this radicalised.

Last edited:
It's funny how nerender Modi had radicalised the whole hindu population around the world, not just india.
I bich slap wannabe RSS goons in UK quite regularly. Also reported some and got them in legal trouble. Reality came crashing down on them that its not their India where they freely lynch Muslims, but its UK where spreading hate is a crime.
I've often maintained that India got no where with Paxtan when it attempted to settle the Kashmir issue with talks appealing to their better side to give peace a chance & a better future to their respective populaces.

That's coz India was communicating in a language Paxtan didn't understand. The present GoI is communicating in a language Paxtan not only understands but also respects.

You see either we could raise you to our level or fall down to yours. Well, we've fallen to your level & are giving you good. Obviously, you don't like it. Too bad but that's how it's going to be from now on.
FYI he's a Sikh. The Sikhs love Momins more than Hindus do.

Reactions: lcafanboy