YouTube Request for ID

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Congratulations Paddy. You can take UK out of the EU but you can never take the EU out of UK.
The laugh is that you can also verify by credit card, so little Johnny just needs his parent's credit card for 30s. Or you can download a picture of a driver's license from the internet and say it's yours, which is what I did. *censored*ing dumbasses, almost as stupid as the EU.

The laugh is that you can also verify by credit card, so little Johnny just needs his parent's credit card for 30s. Or you can download a picture of a driver's license from the internet and say it's yours, which is what I did. *censored*ing dumbasses, almost as stupid as the EU.
Makes me wonder why exactly would one fake one's id on YT. Does criminal behavior come easily & readily to certain ethnic groups, eh Paddy?

Makes me wonder why exactly would one fake one's id on YT. Does criminal behavior come easily & readily to certain ethnic groups, eh Paddy?
It's because Google have no business knowing my street address and people outside the EU don't have to provide such information.

I have a youtube channel with about 30k subscribers. I was never asked for ID. Just phone verification
Hear hear. Maamu is a public figure & internet sensation. @lcafanboy
It's because Google have no business knowing my street address and people outside the EU don't have to provide such information.
Also makes me wonder why exactly were you asked for your bonafides.

• Haha
Reactions: lcafanboy
I have a youtube channel with about 30k subscribers. I was never asked for ID. Just phone verification
It's a new thing, it's based on algorithms, it also only applies to people inside the EU.

This is another issue with it, it's seemingly random, I have been using YouTube since 2003, and suddenly as a result of this new law an algorithm decides it wanted ID.

May be you been posting too many RSS / Shiv sena videos.
It's a new thing, it's based on algorithms, it also only applies to people inside the EU.

This is another issue with it, it's seemingly random, I have been using YouTube since 2003, and suddenly as a result of this new law an algorithm decides it wanted ID.
Osti

Hear hear. Maamu is a public figure & internet sensation. @lcafanboy
Oh didn't knew he's virus and has infected more than 30000 people. Like Chinese Wuhan virus he's Pak -i-virus. And you know virus just infest no one ask for their verification and viruses don't provide any and become a sensation like Corona has become one. You may call it Pak-i-virus....🤗☺️

Reactions: _Anonymous_
May be you been posting too many RSS / Shiv sena videos.
Nope.
Oh didn't knew he's virus and has infected more than 30000 people. Like Chinese Wuhan virus he's Pak -i-virus. And you know virus just infest no one ask for their verification and viruses don't provide any and become a sensation like Corona has become one. You may call it Pak-i-virus....🤗☺️
Ah, is it related to the I5L4M virus?

Ah, is it related to the I5L4M virus?
You Bet...☺️

It has infected whole of Europe too. Breeding like pigs living on government grants, forming girl grooming group, rapes, threatening locals to accept I5L4M, are some of the traits of the I5L4M virus. Look around you in UK how much it's infected. You will curse your government for letting it spread...