I let the heavy sea take me
I sense the tremor of the deep

The ocean swells in me
Is the salt in my tears

And the sea grows heavy
Every pull is abyss-bound
I know that I must leave
I know that I can
Damn! And I thought our Hindi film sings are full of flowery poetry bordering on the cheesy.

Damn! And I thought our Hindi film sings are full of flowery poetry bordering on the cheesy.

Could be worse I guess. Norwegian music is full of Satan and burning churches. The Black Metal (yes the same kind of music I like) scene in the 80s and 90s lead to some very high profile killings and dozens of Norway's oldest stave churches being burned to the ground.

fantoft-church-arson-fire-1992-detail-170606_1920x.jpg

BURNINGCHURCH.jpg

Arcturus, Dimmu Borgir, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Taake, Burzum, Darkthrone, they all set into motion what has become Black Metal.

Be thankful you're only flowery poetry and bordering on cheese.y.

I like some traditional, oldschool black metal from time to time - Limbonic Art, Old Man's Child, Nokturnal Mortem, Ceremonial Castings and the like, but I mostly listen to a more atmospheric style these days.

Could be worse I guess. Norwegian music is full of Satan and burning churches. The Black Metal (yes the same kind of music I like) scene in the 80s and 90s lead to some very high profile killings and dozens of Norway's oldest stave churches being burned to the ground.

fantoft-church-arson-fire-1992-detail-170606_1920x.jpg

BURNINGCHURCH.jpg

Arcturus, Dimmu Borgir, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Taake, Burzum, Darkthrone, they all set into motion what has become Black Metal.

Be thankful you're only flowery poetry and bordering on cheese.y.

I like some traditional, oldschool black metal from time to time - Limbonic Art, Old Man's Child, Nokturnal Mortem, Ceremonial Castings and the like, but I mostly listen to a more atmospheric style these days.

Well, Christianity didn't exactly spread in a peaceful manner in the Scandinavian countries, ya? So, I guess it's time for payback by the neopagans ya.

Speaking of how bad it can get, have you heard this ya?

Shiva Tandava Stotram || Original Powerful & Best Trance

I think not. A brief background. This was supposed to have been composed by the demon king Ravan, thousands of years ago, in honour of his favorite diety - Shiva - one of the Hindu religion's holy Trinity. The reality is more mundane ya. The lyrics are definitely a millenium old if not more. The track is definitely EDM but Not a millennium old ya.

This happens to be recited by Tantra practioners ( not the EDM version ya) during their secretive rituals - also worshippers of Shiva but not exclusively so, most of whom in the times gone were known to practice human sacrifice to gain command over esoteric powers ya.Every once in a while, One still hears of human sacrifices, in the some remote corners of India and these tantriks ( tantra practioners) are either caught in the act or before or after it ya.

Another sect of Shiva worshippers are the Aghori - literally outcastes in orthdox society ya for their practises. In case you're interested ya.

Aghori - Wikipedia