Ukraine - Russia Conflict

it is getting stranger & hilarious day by day, warning NFSW.

Vatican & xtianity is progressed well from medieval mentality while rest of the religions are still lurking in past centuries.
YES. What is beingclaimed a victory for UA is actually an orderly fighting withdrawal by the Russians. They will come back again but this time from south and West after taking over the other territories.
Why did they left the area firstplace?

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
Not smart analogy from him but then again Russian fanboys aren't the brightest bunch.

The fact that he has to go 60-70 years ago to make his fail analogy against nations not bordering the US but the other side of the world just tells you how desperate they are. Notice how he completely leaves out Desert Storm and 2003 Iraq war? Lol.

He's been hanging out at russiandefense the most delusional place on planet earth. Try reading just one their page of Ukraine Russia war and it will make your head spin. Reality does not exist at russiandefense.
I wonder how Russian logistics would fair over 10,000 miles.
Explains what?
Russia's aims all along.
Then they wouldn't have been waiting for GoI's input. Sheep force other sheep to behave like sheep.
Many of them criticise GoI's position.

The Russians have merely withdrawn from Kharkiv.
They've been retreating in Izium too. Since the end of March Russia have been losing territory on net every single week.
And without the air force.

I can't imagine what the difference will be like in 10 years, especially after incorporating all the lessons learnt this time.
They haven't been able to use their air force and they've lost 200 jets and 163 helis.
Vatican & xtianity is progressed well from medieval mentality while rest of the religions are still lurking in past centuries.

Why did they left the area firstplace?
They had their a55 kicked, plain and simple.

YES. What is beingclaimed a victory for UA is actually an orderly fighting withdrawal by the Russians. They will come back again but this time from south and West after taking over the other territories.
A Special Withdrawal Operation? There is a lot 'special' here.

Let me ask you a question. The Nazi swastika is also a symbol in Sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism, so why don't you guys change it because some random teenagers the other side of the world use the symbol while perpetrating attacks?
Swastika is a Hindu symbol nazis stole it and claimed to be people they have no blood relation with. Ukrainians are larping as ukrainian Nazis that helped the SS and Wehrmacht and executed a lot of poles. Stop defending those POS scumbags.

I need this level of confidence in my life.
The RA met unusually strong defenses in that area as Kharkiv happens to be the second largest city of Ukraine. Even after two months RA was unable to take it. So they probably decided to press on in East and South for time being and come back for Kharkiv after the objectives in east and South have been achieved. RA is making steady progress in Dontsk and Lunhars area.
The truth about that river crossing is also out. yet again western media has called a defeat of UA as the defeat of RA. I had pointed out that the BMP-1s were seen destroyed in that river crossing which are operated by only UA and not RA. It has now emerged that UA tried to cross the river to counter the bridgehead created by RA across the river's southern bank. This pontoon bridge was created by UA and RA did a perfect ambush and destroyed a complete BTG there.

All the military history that I have read till date, I have never seen the victorious asking for a ceasefire and end to hostilities and that too by offering incentives to the defeated. But some how everyone in Europe is offering to divide Ukraine and give its territory to Russia. from Germany to France to even now USA. Did you read the news of USA calling up Russia and requesting a ceasefire.

i have just one question for all those who believe that the war is going the Ukraine way?

Why is UA asking for Guns, Tanks, APCs from the world and why have they now removed the age limit for mobilisation and started even recruiting children in the army? Was it not that RA had been decimated and all their tanks, guns and APCs destroyed by the ATGMs supplied by NATO with UA being an army trained and equipped like any of the best European armies?

Australian and Canadian M777 deliveries complete. Americans have delivered around 50. 40 more to be delivered soon. One battery as of now is confirmed active along the front lines. Newer ammo M795 is being used over the M107 of which US holds very large reserves. This means that the ammo is from active stocks.

Talking of tanks T72 tanks donated to Ukrainians are also in action. One was captured in working condition along with western supplied radio equipment.

Further USA is looking to source spares from around the world so that Ukarine can bring back into service some of its own Soviet era reserves.

i have just one question for all those who believe that the war is going the Ukraine way?

Why is UA asking for Guns, Tanks, APCs from the world and why have they now removed the age limit for mobilisation and started even recruiting children in the army? Was it not that RA had been decimated and all their tanks, guns and APCs destroyed by the ATGMs supplied by NATO with UA being an army trained and equipped like any of the best European armies?

Ukraine has been destroyed but
Russia is not winning convincingly

3 months is a long time for defeating Ukraine

The Training , Morale and Equipment and Tactics of Russians is all looking questionable

If Putin leaves due to health reasons , the Next leader will quickly withdraw
Australian and Canadian M777 deliveries complete. Americans have delivered around 50. 40 more to be delivered soon. One battery as of now is confirmed active along the front lines. Newer ammo M795 is being used over the M107 of which US holds very large reserves. This means that the ammo is from active stocks.

Training for such equipment takes time

The larger question is why cannot Russians destroy these
Convoys of Arms and Equipment before they reach the Ukranian Army

Dont they have satellite imagery

Ukranians are getting the Best satellite images from US and NATO

Swastika is a Hindu symbol nazis stole it and claimed to be people they have no blood relation with. Ukrainians are larping as ukrainian Nazis that helped the SS and Wehrmacht and executed a lot of poles. Stop defending those POS scumbags.
Funny then that Poland is the loudest voice in NATO as regards supporting them then. You're being conned.

As regards ancient symbols being appropriated, do some research.

The sonnenrad or sunwheel is one of a number of ancient European symbols appropriated by the Nazis in their attempt to invent an idealized "Aryan/Norse" heritage. The sonnenrad appears in the traditional symbology of many countries and cultures, including Old Norse and Celtic cultures.

Kievan 'Rus was formed by Slavs, Finns and Scandinavian/Norse. The association between the sunwheel and Nazism is a very weak one that the vast majority of people would not even recognise, the standard Nazi swastika has a much stronger association for anyone wanting to portray such a distinction. Given that they have Jews in their ranks, I'm going to say that it is not meant to portray Nazism here and is being blown up out of proportion so that some idiot can try and restore some glory to a broken and corrupt empire.

1652620875187.png

Ukraine has been destroyed but
Russia is not winning convincingly

3 months is a long time for defeating Ukraine

The Training , Morale and Equipment and Tactics of Russians is all looking questionable

If Putin leaves due to health reasons , the Next leader will quickly withdraw
I think that's the best approach for them now. Simply apologise for the other guy and negotiate a full and complete withdrawal from Ukraine in exchange for an easing of sanctions and forgoing having to pay reparations. I think even Putin would give up on this now if he felt able to do it without destroying himself. There's no longer a net territory gain, the losses and costs are huge and the G7 have vowed never to lift sanctions whilst Putin remains in Ukraine. So even if he could win, he would still lose economically, but let's face it, he can't win, because the rest of Ukraine ain't going anywhere and they will just continue shelling Russian forces forever whilst they remain.

He's been cannibalising crews just to replenish The Black Sea Fleet.

It's the upper age limit they removed because older people wanted to join. Ukraine never had as many tanks and APCs to begin with, Russia has already lost more tanks and APCs than most armies have in them. The equivalent of 1/2 of Pakistan's army has been lost, or 1/4 of India's. And you can't send all your tanks to Ukraine when you have as large a land border and as many enemies as Putin. Even if all his tanks are serviceable.

Since the end of March the net territory gains each week have been Ukrainian. Even if Putin takes the entire Donbass, what then? Ukraine have nowhere to retreat too and they will shell Russian forces forever until they leave. Ukraine will win because they live there primarily. Forcible occupations just don't work.

The RA met unusually strong defenses in that area as Kharkiv happens to be the second largest city of Ukraine. Even after two months RA was unable to take it. So they probably decided to press on in East and South for time being and come back for Kharkiv after the objectives in east and South have been achieved. RA is making steady progress in Dontsk and Lunhars area.
The truth about that river crossing is also out. yet again western media has called a defeat of UA as the defeat of RA. I had pointed out that the BMP-1s were seen destroyed in that river crossing which are operated by only UA and not RA. It has now emerged that UA tried to cross the river to counter the bridgehead created by RA across the river's southern bank. This pontoon bridge was created by UA and RA did a perfect ambush and destroyed a complete BTG there.

All the military history that I have read till date, I have never seen the victorious asking for a ceasefire and end to hostilities and that too by offering incentives to the defeated. But some how everyone in Europe is offering to divide Ukraine and give its territory to Russia. from Germany to France to even now USA. Did you read the news of USA calling up Russia and requesting a ceasefire.
:ROFLMAO: The Russian propaganda version of the bridge crossing didn't come out until nearly 48 hours after the original story. Russia was advancing in that area, not Ukraine.

Only Macron is offering to divide Ukraine because he is a grade A *insert expletive here*. Other people are asking for a ceasefire/end to violence yes, even India, it's called being responsible.

Russia now causing world hunger deliberately.

Last edited: