UK puts support for India in UNSC in policy document

British Empire did the same with us too! My neighbouring people were eliminated en masse when Kakory incident happened in another part of our state. Hell even our centuries old tribes were erased from this very Earth. I know our history isn't even mentioned in British books.

Post 30 highlighted points are just my personal opinion what should we expect from UK, elites & civilians included all alike.
Nope, the British Empire didn't gas every single one of you systematically.

Kakory incident?

All I can say is that if you judge the 200 years of British Rule with the 76 years since in terms of massacres and hunger-related deaths, it's difficult to say that a lot of the deaths weren't due to systemic problems.

If British people go by that yardstick, why even blame Nazi people from over a century ago? Why the double standards?
Because the crimes they committed had been illegal since the start of the 20th century (and before in some cases). Hence why they were prosecuted by the Hague.

Last edited:
@BMD

Just leave it fellow! Your propaganda is boring now. The crimes that your British Empire committed against us Indians can't ever be forgotten or forgiven, period.
I'm more than happy to acknowledge that the British Empire was terrible, I only draw the line when people start comparing it to Hitler/Stalin/Mao.

Forgiven Colonial British Empire: No.
Forgiven current UK country: not required. Those responsible for horrible things died long ago.
While those responsible for these crimes may have passed away long ago what about their descendants including one here who's not even their descendant more their coolie & certainly from that class , white washing & justifying what happened then ?

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
I'm more than happy to acknowledge that the British Empire was terrible, I only draw the line when people start comparing it to Hitler/Stalin/Mao.
Same class nothing different except Mao & Stalin mostly unleashed & expended their evil energies internally , the British Pimpire externally & more to the point not against Europeans whereas Hitler was guilty of unleashing what the Europeans did to non Europeans against the Europeans.

Had Hitler done whatever he did to non Europeans & non whites none of his crimes would be condemned or even prosecuted but white washed. That's the only reason he's demonised.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you think Hitler and Stalin expended all their evil energies internally inside Germany and Russia? :ROFLMAO: You do know the Nazis invaded Africa right? Now you know why you're on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
I'm sorry, you think Hitler and Stalin expended all their evil energies internally inside Germany and Russia? :ROFLMAO: You do know the Nazis invaded Africa right? Now you know why you're on ignore.
Stalin fought a defensive war against Germany if that's what you mean . Apart from that he was involved in waging war against Poland & Finland before WW-2 . What were the casualties in Germany's Africa campaign compared to the war in Europe ?

Besides I wrote Mao & Stalin expended most of their evil energies internally while Hitler did so externally BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IN EUROPE AGAINST EUROPEANS WHICH IS WHY HE'S DEMONISED.

Remember when I remarked earlier that most conversations if not all of them with you see a massive drop in IQ points , this is a good example of it.

And how did Russia get from Novgorod to Manchuria in the first place? Yeah Stalin invaded Poland, Finland, the rest of the territories outlined in Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania), China, Afghanistan several times, Korea.

Hitler is demonised because he rounded millions of people up and put them in gas chambers. Not because they were causing a disruption, or interfering with his rule in any way, just because of their race.

And how did Russia get from Novgorod to Manchuria in the first place?
Was that during Stalin's rule ? Remember what I wrote earlier about IQ points...
Yeah Stalin invaded Poland, Finland, the rest of the territories outlined in Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania), China, Afghanistan several times, Korea.

Again , when was China , Afganistan , Korea invaded ? Are we discussing Stalin or the 3 century old Russian Empire later the USSR & now the Russian Federation ? Remember what I wrote you earlier about IQ points dropping in a conversation with you Paddy .....

Hitler is demonised because he rounded millions of people up and put them in gas chambers. Not because they were causing a disruption, or interfering with his rule in any way, just because of their race.

Hitler is demonised primarily because he lost . Everything else is a secondary consideration . What he isn't forgiven for is unleashing all this in Europe against Europeans . Had Hitler precipitated the same stuff outside Europe he wouldn't be demonised .

Do you see Leopold of Belgium being demonised? Check what he did in the Belgian Congo . Do you see the Americans pilloried for what they did to the Indians or the Spaniards & their settler colonials did to the native Indians there ? Or the Australians for what they did to the aborigines or the New Zealanders to the Maoris or the Canadians to their native populations ? Or the Brits for what they've been doing to the Paddys in Paddyland since centuries ?

Hell you seem more riled by what Hitler Mao Stalin did than what the Brits did to your people .

It just doesn't happen nor will it