UK puts support for India in UNSC in policy document

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
Yes friends, as a part of Neo imperialist policy, UK is trying to say that india cannot become UNSC member without it's support and therefore doing a PR release saying 'oh it is our policy now'...wink wink. I think we should have a new freedom struggle in our hands against King Charles pretty soon. We should give Meghan Markle a cabinet posiition in India to counter these moves.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
UK wants to keep itself relevant by pretending UN is alive ........................... :ROFLMAO:
As we continue to ascend as a world power, Britain falls lower and lower. This fall of the Britshits is so pleasing to behold. The sun has finally set on the British empire. Now they're no more than America's pet poodle, lol.

But looking at how @BMD continues to preach in an Indian forum about how Indians are villain for buying crude oil from Russia, it seems that ego problem still persist.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
As we continue to ascend as a world power, Britain falls lower and lower. This fall of the Britshits is so pleasing to behold. The sun has finally set on the British empire. Now they're no more than America's pet poodle, lol.

But looking at how @BMD continues to preach in an Indian forum about how Indians are villain for buying crude oil from Russia, it seems that ego problem still persist.
Ego problem is for the rest of UK . In case of Paddy It's good old fashioned stupidity. You debate with an Englishman & see the sophisticated arguments he'd come up with not to mention the barbs. They'd all be self serving but that's a different matter. With Paddy you immediately see a huge drop in the IQ level of the conversation coz Paddy is a fool .

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
Ego problem is for the rest of UK . In case of Paddy It's good old fashioned stupidity. You debate with an Englishman & see the sophisticated arguments he'd come up with not to mention the barbs. They'd all be self serving but that's a different matter. With Paddy you immediately see a huge drop in the IQ level of the conversation coz Paddy is a fool .
That's why after reading his posts regarding topics that are way above his head, I remember this famous quote by Alexander Pope, "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread", lol:ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_

@BMD is Irish. He's cool. You can hate on them @Optimist @Innominate since they are most likely Anglos

@BMD is Irish. He's cool. You can hate on them @Optimist @Innominate since they are most likely Anglos
He's cool ? Man you've been around for a few yrs , haven't you seen his casual racism ? That he's thick is no excuse for his selective outrage & general stupidity on display . The Ukraine Russia Conflict thread is a good example of mindless propoganda which I myself busted on a few instances.

Eg -

Netaji Bose = Evil coz he collaborated with Nazis .

Azov Battalion = virtuous freedom fighter in spite of them venerating Bandera who was an active collaborator of the Nazis who actively participated in the Holocaust of the Jews & in the Wehrmacht's campaign in the SU .

He's cool ? Man you've been around for a few yrs , haven't you seen his casual racism ? That he's thick is no excuse for his selective outrage & general stupidity on display . The Ukraine Russia Conflict thread is a good example of mindless propoganda which I myself busted on a few instances.

Eg -

Azov Battalion = virtuous freedom fighter in spite of them venerating Bandera who was an active collaborator of the Nazis who actively participated in the Holocaust of the Jews & in the Wehrmacht's campaign in the SU .
He's brainwashed but his heart is in the right place.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_

Eg -

You named a f*cking island after a Nazi collaborator simply because he was anti-British, so why does it surprise you that some Ukrainians exalt a guy who was anti-Russian, at a time when Stalin actually was worse than Hitler. At least they had experience of occupation by both, whereas your dumbass was just going on blind faith.

The fact some Ukrainians are Nazis is inconsequential, I can guarantee you that even more Russians are. And it's not Ukraine who's invaded a country, executed civilians in mass graves, held huge nationalist rallies, masqueraded a new symbol on arm-bands and locked up protestors.

Last edited:
You named a f*cking island after a Nazi collaborator simply because he was anti-British,

The whole nation was anti British just as Ireland was. You don't fall in love with your occupier or exploiter do you , Paddy? Of course you being a descendant of collaborators would always have a different PoV seeing the issue thru the eyes of your masters whom you loving life served. But the vast majority weren't seeing things your way.

so why does it surprise you that some Ukrainians exalt a guy who was anti-Russian, at a time when Stalin actually was worse than Hitler.

If Stalin was indeed worse than Hitler why did you collaborate with him? You should've fought him in WW-2 too. And if you consider the enemy of your enemy , your friend, what exactly was Netaji Bose doing & how was he wrong Paddy?

At least they had experience of occupation by both, whereas your dumbass was just going on blind faith.

After 100 million + dead in various famines & other related or unrelated incidents, I think I'd side with the devil himself were the devil against Britcunts, what to speak of Netaji Bose!?

The fact some Ukrainians are Nazis is inconsequential, I can guarantee you that even more Russians are.

Good, it's, settled then, you acknowledge Netaji Bose as a hero albeit indirectly. Just like the IRA ran A sabotage campaign in the UK with the active support of the Nazis . A direct acknowledgement would be better. But it's a start. We aren't complaining.

And it's not Ukraine who's invaded a country, executed civilians in mass graves, held huge nationalist rallies, masqueraded a new symbol on arm-bands and locked up protestors.

Collateral damage Paddy just like Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. The list on your side is a very long one. I'd take the rest of the night if I were to compile it.

The term 'Paddy' is racial slur.

It's a term of endearment for those dim witted.

Despite your claims, it is no more a term of endearment than 'cow n1gger' is.

There's no such term as cow n!gger. However there's a term white n!gger ( which honestly by any yardstick is very offensive) used for the Irish in the US by the Anglos, Scotsmen & Welsh settled there which soon caught on with the other European ethnicities in the US. That you were Catlick & they weren't was an added bonus.

That you were also thick really didn't help matters. I've linked multiple articles in the past on all these issues out here Paddy, most of which you were unaware of & it is the history of your people. Oh I'm so sorry! Didn't you claim you didn't see yourself as Irish at all & identified as British. So it really doesn't matter or shouldn't if we use the term Paddy which in any case is a term of endearment. @Amal ; @Lolwa

Ethnically an Indian.
Indian is one who has Indian passport aka citizen ship.
Indian origin is some one who is from India, born here.
Not every brown person is an Indian.

When dumb f*** claim that India never existed before as a state why is the term Indian used? Shouldnt they use south asia or some thing like that.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Indian is one who has Indian passport aka citizen ship.
Indian origin is some one who is from India, born here.
Not every brown person is an Indian.

When dumb f*** claim that India never existed before as a state why is the term Indian used? Shouldnt they use south asia or some thing like that.
So the ethnic Russians born in Ukraine and Georgia aren't Russians?

The population of Indian Punjabis in the UK has been estimated at 466,563 in 2011, based on an earlier estimate that they constitute 45% of the British Indian community. Of these, majority are Sikhs while the rest are mainly Punjabi Hindus.[2][15]

Separate thing.

Sunak's paternal grandfather was from Gujranwala (present-day Pakistan[14][15]), while his maternal grandfather was from Ludhiana (present-day India[16]); both cities at the time were in Punjab province, British India.