U.K - News, Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state she's held in should prosecute here for her crimes there.
Well they aren't prosecuting her. Surprised? It's like this, Paddy you oaf, running away from home to join a bunch of renegades & marry one of them legally isn't a crime. Nor is it a crime in your parts for teens of a legal age or not , married or not, to get knocked up by her bf or part time lover & be pregnant.

That's precisely what she did. Neither more nor less. That's why there's no case. And that's precisely why she isn't incarcerated & free to travel home which in this case is the UK. That's what makes this a case of pure unadulterated racism. Neither more nor less.
It's neither current UK news nor discussion.
It's related to your sordid history and that's why it was posted here. Everything to do with your sick past present & future find a place here on this thread. You don't like it
C-O-P-E.

BTW, still haven't answered who among your miserable lot going back 3 generations is fluent in Irish. The very fact that you're anglicised to rhe point where you consider your oppressors history, language, culture, traditions, civilization, etc as your own is testimony to precisely what that wise old gentleman, the president of the RoI was commenting upon. Trust a completely deracinated yokel like you to get it.
Ah yes, The Guardian, as favoured by the Labour supporter, terrorist and soy consumer alike.
With an ever widening subscription base too. A testimony to the entire soy boy culture infecting the UK. Sort of explains how someone like Corbyn who wouldn't even stand a whiff of chance 2 decades ago reached where he did in the hierarchy of the party in perennial labour.

Well they aren't prosecuting her. Surprised? It's like this, Paddy you oaf, running away from home to join a bunch of renegades & marry one of them legally isn't a crime. Nor is it a crime in your parts for teens of a legal age or not , married or not, to get knocked up by her bf or part time lover & be pregnant.

That's precisely what she did. Neither more nor less. That's why there's no case. And that's precisely why she isn't incarcerated & free to travel home which in this case is the UK. That's what makes this a case of pure unadulterated racism. Neither more nor less.
My God. This guy's from Pakistan folks. Need anymore proof, it's right here. @AbRaj, @randomradio, @vstol Jockey. She apparently committed no crimes by joining ISIS.

It's related to your sordid history and that's why it was posted here. Everything to do with your sick past present & future find a place here on this thread. You don't like it
C-O-P-E.
It's for news and updates, there is a military history forum for discussions relating to what happened over a century ago.
@Ashwin

BTW, still haven't answered who among your miserable lot going back 3 generations is fluent in Irish. The very fact that you're anglicised to rhe point where you consider your oppressors history, language, culture, traditions, civilization, etc as your own is testimony to precisely what that wise old gentleman, the president of the RoI was commenting upon. Trust a completely deracinated yokel like you to get it.
It would likely have been replaced by English by now regardless of occupation simply due to the need to converse with North Americans and Europeans. Additionally, the English were probably the 3rd or 4th people to invade Ireland from Britain. The Romans introduced Christianity, the Vikings invaded after that and then the Normans, all after invading Britain first. Seriously go learn some history. The French only starting taking an interest in 'liberty' when Britain's empire became bigger than theirs.

With an ever widening subscription base too. A testimony to the entire soy boy culture infecting the UK. Sort of explains how someone like Corbyn who wouldn't even stand a whiff of chance 2 decades ago reached where he did in the hierarchy of the party in perennial labour.
Labour's modus operandi however remains the same; to overspend to please everyone, rack up immense debt, and then get kicked out and blame the Tories for harsh spending cuts. People were annoyed with New Labour, New Labour was invented by Tony Blair in the late '90s because people were annoyed with Old Labour. Their evolution as a party is entirely circular, like a dog eating its own shit.

Reactions: Lolwa
My God. This guy's from Pakistan folks. Need anymore proof, it's right here. @AbRaj, @randomradio, @vstol Jockey. She apparently committed no crimes by joining ISIS.
Well, if she joined the ISIS, why wasn't she prosecuted by Syria? You've plenty of far RW in UK itself. Was joining them a preclude to losing their citizenship as per the current ruling of your SC? I think not. What were her crimes , Paddy ? Pls list them out.

It's for news and updates, there is a military history forum for discussions relating to what happened over a century ago.
@Ashwin
Every now & then , when we give you the benefit of doubt & treat you like a member of our species - Homo Sapiens, you go right back to betraying your genes proving to us you're truly a descendant of Neanderthals.

Don't you understand the term Military History , Paddy? Do you still want us to break it down to you.

It would likely have been replaced by English by now regardless of occupation simply due to the need to converse with North Americans and Europeans. Additionally, the English were probably the 3rd or 4th people to invade Ireland from Britain. The Romans introduced Christianity, the Vikings invaded after that and then the Normans, all after invading Britain first. Seriously go learn some history. The French only starting taking an interest in 'liberty' when Britain's empire became bigger than theirs.
Well, that was precisely the point of that gentleman's discussion. The deleterious effects of colonisation on it's natives to the extent of identifying himself / herself whole heartedly with that of the coloniser.

Such people are known as deracinated people. They don't identify with their own & seek it with the ones who've colonised them who don't accept them as their own either.

Not everyone thinks & feels like you,you fool. That's the reason why you have such discussions & debates for unlike you the matter is far from closed to a vast majority of the colonised. Which is why I suspect Irish is making a comeback in RoI with a renewed interest in the language there.

Labour's modus operandi however remains the same; to overspend to please everyone, rack up immense debt, and then get kicked out and blame the Tories for harsh spending cuts. People were annoyed with New Labour, New Labour was invented by Tony Blair in the late '90s because people were annoyed with Old Labour. Their evolution as a party is entirely circular, like a dog eating its own shit.
My point was it has a lot of takers & will have more in the days to come.

Well, if she joined the ISIS, why wasn't she prosecuted by Syria? You've plenty of far RW in UK itself. Was joining them a preclude to losing their citizenship as per the current ruling of your SC? I think not. What were her crimes , Paddy ? Pls list them out.
Syria is just playing a political game.

1. Joining a terrorist organisation.
2. Aiding and abetting mass murder and genocide.
3. Aiding and abetting torture.

That we know of so far.

Every now & then , when we give you the benefit of doubt & treat you like a member of our species - Homo Sapiens, you go right back to betraying your genes proving to us you're truly a descendant of Neanderthals.

Don't you understand the term Military History , Paddy? Do you still want us to break it down to you.
The British Empire is military history. What if I were to go into the French News, Discussions and Updates thread and start bleating about the Norman invasion. Funny how nobody started speaking French though, eh Kewal Dung?

Well, that was precisely the point of that gentleman's discussion. The deleterious effects of colonisation on it's natives to the extent of identifying himself / herself whole heartedly with that of the coloniser.

Such people are known as deracinated people. They don't identify with their own & seek it with the ones who've colonised them who don't accept them as their own either.

Not everyone thinks & feels like you,you fool. That's the reason why you have such discussions & debates for unlike you the matter is far from closed to a vast majority of the colonised. Which is why I suspect Irish is making a comeback in RoI with a renewed interest in the language there.
I go there nearly every year and I'm yet to hear a single person speaking Gaelic, and I'm sure that if I as a tourist started trying to speak it, they would look at me strangely. It's like Welsh, it's just a terrible language.

My point was it has a lot of takers & will have more in the days to come.
Until they crash the country again. Basically the sort of people who vote labour don't understand economics, or even what national debt is and think that there are no consequences to limitless spending.

Syria is just playing a political game.

1. Joining a terrorist organisation.
2. Aiding and abetting mass murder and genocide.
3. Aiding and abetting torture.

That we know of so far.
Syria's playing a political game & UK is a babe in the woods. I asked you before, do you think we think that your foreign Office is manned by your lot?

Her only crime is guilt by association. She married a member of the ISIS. She's neither guilty of mass murder or genocide or aiding & abetting torture. There are allegations on her role as an enforcer of women's dress code. That's about it. All these allegations are extremely difficult to prove in a court of law.That's the reason she wasn't convicted by Syria & that's the reason the UK knows it has no case. This is a case of pure unadulterated racism, I repeat. Had this been a white lass oe even an Irish one, she would be allowed entry back into the UK.

The British Empire is military history. What if I were to go into the French News, Discussions and Updates thread and start bleating about the Norman invasion. Funny how nobody started speaking French though, eh Kewal Dung?

Paddy, Paddy, you sick old fart. The British Empire falls under the category of General History which in the absence of a sub section can well be posted here since we're discussing the aftermath of colonisation not colonisation per se. You're confusing the military conquests of the British Empire for the British Empire. The former would fall under military history.

The Normans dud introduce their dialect of French into England during their conquests. Further French was the court language of England till well into the 13th century, IIRC.
Aren't you aware of your own history?

I can't tell what's more amazing. Your grasp over the English Language or your claims of being an engineer . Now, while I realize English is not quite your first language or your mother tongue it still doesn't quite explain why most Irish technicians reporting to me often repaired complex stuff reading technical manuals in English in half the time with twice as many components left outside. It's that universal.

Even Pakistani technicians with zero learning in English weren't as incompetent. Wonder if it's the language skills here which were deficient or genes.
I go there nearly every year and I'm yet to hear a single person speaking Gaelic, and I'm sure that if I as a tourist started trying to speak it, they would look at me strangely. It's like Welsh, it's just a terrible language.

Perhaps you need to update yourself on the attempts of the government of RoI with respect to it's attempts to promote & preserve the Irish language.

Furthermore, Paddy , as @Picdelamirand-oil & many others here would testify, your grasp over the English language itself is so poor that anyone encountering you for the first time would look at you strangely hearing you speak English. Of course, were you to speak Gaelic, they'd drop their jaws. No surprises there.

Full marks to the President of RoI for getting everything he said in his speech on the deleterious effects of colonialism on ex colonials right, beginning with the language as amply demonstrated here by you who sees his own mother tongue as not only inferior but laughable.
Until they crash the country again. Basically the sort of people who vote labour don't understand economics, or even what national debt is and think that there are no consequences to limitless spending.
Well, as Brexit demonstrated, the UK is a country of whiners & wankers as also demonstrated by the visiting English team here who've been groaning about the state of pitches here. To think barely a century ago you were Lord & masters of a quarter of the earth's landmass, owners of an Empire over which the sun wasn't to set for a 1000 years & Brittania rules the waves. All of these seem laughable in today's context.

We sincerely hope the party in Labor keep returning to power & every time they screw up blame everyone from the Tories, to the economy to the monarchy, to the loss of colonies to Brexit for botching things up.

Last edited:
Syria's playing a political game & UK is a babe in the woods. I asked you before, do you think we think that your foreign Office is manned by your lot?

Her only crime is guilt by association. She married a member of the ISIS. She's neither guilty of mass murder or genocide or aiding & abetting torture. There are allegations on her role as an enforcer of women's dress code. That's about it. All these allegations are extremely difficult to prove in a court of law.That's the reason she wasn't convicted by Syria & that's the reason the UK knows it has no case. This is a case of pure unadulterated racism, I repeat. Had this been a white lass oe even an Irish one, she would be allowed entry back into the UK.
It's illegal to join any terrorist organisation. Guilt by association, LOL?

Paddy, Paddy, you sick old fart. The British Empire falls under the category of General History which in the absence of a sub section can well be posted here since we're discussing the aftermath of colonisation not colonisation per se. You're confusing the military conquests of the British Empire for the British Empire. The former would fall under military history.

The Normans dud introduce their dialect of French into England during their conquests. Further French was the court language of England till well into the 13th century, IIRC.
Aren't you aware of your own history?

I can't tell what's more amazing. Your grasp over the English Language or your claims of being an engineer . Now, while I realize English is not quite your first language or your mother tongue it still doesn't quite explain why most Irish technicians reporting to me often repaired complex stuff reading technical manuals in English in half the time with twice as many components left outside. It's that universal.

Even Pakistani technicians with zero learning in English weren't as incompetent. Wonder if it's the language skills here which were deficient or genes.
There's a reason French didn't take though.

An empire is military history, furthermore, since it involves other nations, it would fall under International Politics and Relations.... even if it didn't Kewal Dung.
@Ashwin

Perhaps you need to update yourself on the attempts of the government of RoI with respect to it's attempts to promote & preserve the Irish language.

Furthermore, Paddy , as @Picdelamirand-oil & many others here would testify, your grasp over the English language itself is so poor that anyone encountering you for the first time would look at you strangely hearing you speak English. Of course, were you to speak Gaelic, they'd drop their jaws. No surprises there.

Full marks to the President of RoI for getting everything he said in his speech on the deleterious effects of colonialism on ex colonials right, beginning with the language as amply demonstrated here by you who sees his own mother tongue as not only inferior but laughable.
Perhaps I won't waste my time. If you need to try and preserve a language, it's because it's crap. It's like complaining about the deleterious effects of evolution.

Well, as Brexit demonstrated, the UK is a country of whiners & wankers as also demonstrated by the visiting English team here who've been groaning about the state of pitches here. To think barely a century ago you were Lord & masters of a quarter of the earth's landmass, owners of an Empire over which the sun wasn't to set for a 1000 years & Brittania rules the waves. All of these seem laughable in today's context.

We sincerely hope the party in Labor keep returning to power & every time they screw up blame everyone from the Tories, to the economy to the monarchy, to the loss of colonies to Brexit for botching things up.
The only one whining here is you, over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.