U.K - News, Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying they elected the party in labour for 3 terms. Were they blind or led by the nose or perhaps were gifted goodies to buy their acquisescence. Either way you asked for it, you've had it.
Well the vast majority of labour supporters were analysing the bad mortgage situation were they? Seriously, you expect a road sweeper to tell Joe Cassano that he's *censored*ing up.

Meanwhile, somewhere in UK. An apt metaphor for the condition the party in labor has left you in & of course Brexit. Don't puke Paddy. He's practically kin.
Yeah, your kin.

Well the vast majority of labour supporters were analysing the bad mortgage situation were they?
I beg your pardon, Paddy. Did you or didn't you say you saw thru their game in 2005 itself - a full 5 yrs before they were eventually booted out from power? Now, we've all been witness to your political acumen out here down the years. My point is very simple. If someone like you could call out their BS, why couldn't your compatriots? Unless it's your contention that your compatriots are dumber than you in which case your benighted country is in worse shape than previously thought.
Seriously, you expect a road sweeper to tell Joe Cassano that he's *censored*ing up.
Well if it's left to a road sweeper to call out the likes of Cassano what does it say of your country's intellect & future. Thanks for confirming you're up shit creek without a paddle & no hope of making it. My prognosis was less bleak. Yours OTOH leaves no room for redemption.
Yeah, your kin.
Nope. He's English. Your former landlords whom we got rid of 72 yrs ago & you still can't coz you share the same land.

I beg your pardon, Paddy. Did you or didn't you say you saw thru their game in 2005 itself - a full 5 yrs before they were eventually booted out from power? Now, we've all been witness to your political acumen out here down the years. My point is very simple. If someone like you could call out their BS, why couldn't your compatriots? Unless it's your contention that your compatriots are dumber than you in which case your benighted country is in worse shape than previously thought.

Well if it's left to a road sweeper to call out the likes of Cassano what does it say of your country's intellect & future. Thanks for confirming you're up shit creek without a paddle & no hope of making it. My prognosis was less bleak. Yours OTOH leaves no room for redemption.

Nope. He's English. Your former landlords whom we got rid of 72 yrs ago & you still can't coz you share the same land.
I'm not a Labour supporter though.;) Would you expect a vegetable garden to tell you when to harvest it?

Yeah, but there was a lot of interbreeding, you're probably part Indian, part English, part Pakistani, part Chinese, part Cow.

I'm not a Labour supporter though.;)
Any party which has you as their supporter is doomed
Would you expect a vegetable garden to tell you when to harvest it?
Explains why you guys only harvested potatoes all through your lives for generations. Yes. It's all very clear now.
Yeah, but there was a lot of interbreeding, you're probably part Indian, part English, part Pakistani, part Chinese, part Cow.
Whatever I am, I certainly don't inhabit a land where a man gives birth or uses his own semen to impregnate himself / herself after a sex conversion operation. So there.

Not so far.

Well yeah, might harvest a Labour supporter by mistake otherwise.

Give it time.

Not so far.

Well yeah, might harvest a Labour supporter by mistake otherwise.

Give it time.
Your entire nation is doomed post Brexit , Paddy . What to speak of political parties? Look at the quality of leaders you have. BJ or Corbyn? Couldn't even inspire cows to saw boo to a bee. Ever imagine the likes of them in WW-2 in 10 Downing's?

Potato must be akin to a holy vegetable in Irish households, isn't it Paddy?

Don't worry about us. This is what you were.

And from there to a nation of freeloaders is what you've become. Talk of loss of national character.

Sword in the Stone
EqOoNBFUwAAcOzo

Yo Paddy! OTOH you've EU under Merkel with the rest of the membership going Heil Mein Merkel excluding the French who fell in line nonetheless to bail out the Chinese & OTOH, you've BJ doing the same to Sultan Turdogan & his neo Ottoman Empire. Together Europe is doing it's utmost to screw up a global consensus. @BMD
This trade deal is much ado about nothing, it's the same trade deal we had with them under the EU, this just reformalises it between two independent states. The fact it's being reported as new is spin-mongering.
Sword in the Stone
EqOoNBFUwAAcOzo
In the French version, it's a white flag stuck in the stone.

@JustCurious, @_Anonymous_

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan

The Mirpuris are turning out to be a real asset to UK & proving the British Indian Army's assessment of them being a martial race true down to this day. Congratulations Paddy! If it's Dunkirk once more, you'd be fighting them in the name of Allah the most magnificent & generous of all at the launching pads in Dover itself with possibly the French to bail you out repaying a long overdue debt. @BMD
This trade deal is much ado about nothing, it's the same trade deal we had with them under the EU, this just reformalises it between two independent states. The fact it's being reported as new is spin-mongering.

So? You bail them out now? Is that what you're saying.
In the French version, it's a white flag stuck in the stone.

@JustCurious, @_Anonymous_
I'm still awaiting the punch line.

What I'm saying is that there effectively isn't a new trade deal with Turkey, it's a continuation of the EU deal.
And what I'm saying is this could've been postponed till after the next Presidential elections.
You like cows.
Which part of *censored* of & don't try to sell me your mom , didn't you understand?

On a serious note, it's understood that given the outbreak of a mutant strain of the Wuhan virus, you're back under quarantine which in turn means no bringing in Christmas & New Year's at O'Hara's along with your immediate & extended family with accompanying drunken brawls to reinforce the love & affection you have for each other.

No matter, Paddy. It's a temporary inconvenience. You must replicate this at your home with song & dance to go with it. Cheers in advance.

And what I'm saying is this could've been postponed till after the next Presidential elections.

Which part of *censored* of & don't try to sell me your mom , didn't you understand?

On a serious note, it's understood that given the outbreak of a mutant strain of the Wuhan virus, you're back under quarantine which in turn means no bringing in Christmas & New Year's at O'Hara's along with your immediate & extended family with accompanying drunken brawls to reinforce the love & affection you have for each other.

No matter, Paddy. It's a temporary inconvenience. You must replicate this at your home with song & dance to go with it. Cheers in advance.

And I'm saying your birth could have been postponed until after the end of time.

You wanna resort to Family Guy, you sure?

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
You know it's interesting because I've watched The Americans on Prime and the Communists did always like to try and infiltrate black rights organisations. I often wonder if the CCP are behind these BLM douches.

*Yuri Bezmenov videos exist*

Be stocked on popcorn first.

Reactions: BMD
Status
Not open for further replies.