Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

yeah yeah , this is what a MRI machine does. With such stupid lies , they are just making themselves look like fools. ppl like you shamelessly parrot such nonsense.
^We have a terrorist supporter in our midst. :sneaky: Listen carefully for any signs of Allahuing Akbar.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/midd...mber-ahmed-bahar-killed-in-Older Forum-strike

Older Forum strike kills top Hamas politbureau member Ahmed Bahar - report​

Committed suicide on their own, doubt it.

No, just stupid. They probably expected other groups to join, especially Hezbollah. They very likely didn't expect the US to step in with a "we gonna attack Iran and Syria" threat. Nor did they expect Iran to back off. And it's very likely they didn't expect the Israelis to go at it as hard as this, they underestimated the Israelis.

I liked her, shame to see her go. Here comes Lord Cameron. Hopefully with special powers now with Lordship and all.

This is one of the most important reasons why I don't like the British monarchy. They have such ways to interfere in the functioning of the govt. Just raise some idiot's standing in society and get them to do the Crown's bidding. And you are worried about unelected representatives in the EU. I knew the Crown was gonna pull sh!t like this after Elizabeth was gone, it was just a matter of time.

Anyway, I think you should be more worried about Labour coming to power.

And you wonder why people are developing a hatred for you on twitter.

More like you are finally getting the pushback you deserved, in order to keep you in line. Guarding the watchdogs.

Nothing wrong with what was said in the tweet.

No, just stupid. They probably expected other groups to join, especially Hezbollah. They very likely didn't expect the US to step in with a "we gonna attack Iran and Syria" threat. Nor did they expect Iran to back off. And it's very likely they didn't expect the Israelis to go at it as hard as this, they underestimated the Israelis.
Nah, a foreign power put them up to it to create a distraction.

This is one of the most important reasons why I don't like the British monarchy. They have such ways to interfere in the functioning of the govt. Just raise some idiot's standing in society and get them to do the Crown's bidding. And you are worried about unelected representatives in the EU. I knew the Crown was gonna pull sh!t like this after Elizabeth was gone, it was just a matter of time.

Anyway, I think you should be more worried about Labour coming to power.
It's got nothing to do with the Crown, it's because he's now a member of the House of Lords.

Nah, a foreign power put them up to it to create a distraction.

It doesn't benefit anybody though. For the Russians, it's destabilized Syria. If something happens, then the US will step in and take Syria away. Iran is in the same boat. In fact, that's the reason why Iran isn't interested in confronting the US, they are not ready either.

Turkey comes closest, but in exchange they make enemies out of Israel while they are already dealing with Egypt and to some extent France.

It doesn't help the GCC either, they are all supporting Israel behind closed doors, which is something I pointed out long ago, ie, the IMEC will proceed as planned.

China has bigger problems to fry at this time.

There's no one else.

It's got nothing to do with the Crown, it's because he's now a member of the House of Lords.

He is an independent that was appointed by the Grand Pooh-bah. It's one of the methods of direct control the Monarchs have over the Parliament.

Basically Li'l Charlie pulled the Barony out of his backside.

It doesn't benefit anybody though. For the Russians, it's destabilized Syria. If something happens, then the US will step in and take Syria away. Iran is in the same boat. In fact, that's the reason why Iran isn't interested in confronting the US, they are not ready either.

Turkey comes closest, but in exchange they make enemies out of Israel while they are already dealing with Egypt and to some extent France.

It doesn't help the GCC either, they are all supporting Israel behind closed doors, which is something I pointed out long ago, ie, the IMEC will proceed as planned.

China has bigger problems to fry at this time.

There's no one else.
It benefits Russia hugely, they need the PR and the distraction.
He is an independent that was appointed by the Grand Pooh-bah. It's one of the methods of direct control the Monarchs have over the Parliament.

Basically Li'l Charlie pulled the Barony out of his backside.
He got hired by elected representatives, who lead a party that won the most seats at the last election.

It benefits Russia hugely, they need the PR and the distraction.

Not at the cost of Syria. They were always bound to win in Ukraine. And the US has achieved its objectives anyway.

He got hired by elected representatives, who lead a party that won the most seats at the last election.

Lol, the point of democracies is even a previously elected representative should not continue holding on to power indefinitely. He is for all intents and purposes retired from govt functioning. He could only come back 'cause the Crown allowed it.

Not at the cost of Syria. They were always bound to win in Ukraine. And the US has achieved its objectives anyway.
And yet, they are losing more territory per year than gaining, and losing more men.
Lol, the point of democracies is even a previously elected representative should not continue holding on to power indefinitely. He is for all intents and purposes retired from govt functioning. He could only come back 'cause the Crown allowed it.
That's why we have elections at least every 5 years minimum. He came back because Sunak hired him, not the King. FFS, you think we still function like the 13th century or something.

• Haha
Reactions: suryakiran
And yet, they are losing more territory per year than gaining, and losing more men.

Lol.

That's why we have elections at least every 5 years minimum. He came back because Sunak hired him, not the King. FFS, you think we still function like the 13th century or something.

Sunak can't hire him if he's not an MP. He was made one by the Crown so the Crown could put their man in the Cabinet.

Yep. Always show intolerance against intolerance.

It was very stupid of Israel to not man their border with Gaza. Look at how fortified the borders between India-Pak and NoKo-SoKo are.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD