Here @Milspec

This ought to be a collector's item for you. You can test it's efficacy in OFB on them or the ones in HAL , whenever you're mad considering you can't use it on resident optimist here .
Wow, they look hideous. Cmon now resident optimist @randomradio dost hai mera, and I like everyone else enjoy his posts thoroughly, disagreements whatsoever are friendly.

Now as for collector's item from OFB, two things I would like to own if they ever convert it to Semi auto and export it to the US : Insas 1B and the SLR.
I wanted an Ishapore SMLE but I have come to the realization that Surplus classic rifles just are pretty things to keep in the safe rather than shoot them. Once you break something in it, it will take ages for the right part to come along. I haven't shot my Mosin for about three years now. With biden's win firearm prices are soaring through the roof, and with Covid relief cash a certain section is using all of that towards firearms and ammo. Prices are ridiculous to get anything at this point, not that I am looking to buy anything. The only thing on my wishlist probably is a Robinson arms XCR...

🤣🤣🤣

Wow, they look hideous. Cmon now resident optimist @randomradio dost hai mera, and I like everyone else enjoy his posts thoroughly, disagreements whatsoever are friendly.
Well, I didn't mean you fire them but use them as a club. 😋

Relax, I was kidding to break the monotony but it seems to have touched a nerve. Says something about people conferred nicknames. Most just reject it. Some take it to heart - a tacit unconscious admission about one's real self perhaps in the absence of open admission otherwise during the course of a conversation when it's pointed out.

Small Arms factory launches .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar’​

1609922705949.png

1609922731626.png

Small Arms Factory, Kanpur, launched a new state-of-the-art .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar', on Friday.

GM of the factory AK Maurya while elaborating over the features of `Prahaar' said, "This product is being manufactured under ‘Make in India mission’ and its trial has been successful. We expect to get a positive response from dealers as well as buyers in the civil market."

"Its range is up to 50 metre and has cerakoted surface finish (black and titanium), which provides enhanced resistance against corrosion. It has a wooden grip for better ergonomics," he said.

Those present during the launch were assistant general manager Tushar Tripathi, AGM Rolly M Varma and joint general manager Pawan Kumar.

Small Arms factory launches .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar’ | Kanpur News - Times of India.

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot

Small Arms factory launches .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar’​

View attachment 18979

View attachment 18980

Small Arms Factory, Kanpur, launched a new state-of-the-art .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar', on Friday.

GM of the factory AK Maurya while elaborating over the features of `Prahaar' said, "This product is being manufactured under ‘Make in India mission’ and its trial has been successful. We expect to get a positive response from dealers as well as buyers in the civil market."

"Its range is up to 50 metre and has cerakoted surface finish (black and titanium), which provides enhanced resistance against corrosion. It has a wooden grip for better ergonomics," he said.

Those present during the launch were assistant general manager Tushar Tripathi, AGM Rolly M Varma and joint general manager Pawan Kumar.

Small Arms factory launches .32 bore revolver ‘Prahaar’ | Kanpur News - Times of India.
That’s a revolutionary technology right there.
Wonder how Babus at OFB Kanpur have such futuristic and visionary Brains(or whatever they have in that space)

Wonder how Babus at OFB Kanpur have such futuristic and visionary Brains(or whatever they have in that space)
That's the best one could come up with over chai-biscut culture

The best part it won't cost less than 1 lakh rupees to buy this junk. You could get a glock in that caliber for 20% of that cost in the U.S.
Also Babu's are not to be blamed here turns out there are a lot of caste politics and union politics inside SAF Kanpur. Also the workers are paid extra hours for overwork which they do it buy sitting in the working hours doing nothing and later taking the overwork hours to do minimal work. The work culture is extremely lethargic combined with caste politics and union politics. This shit is far more complex than we are understanding. Corporatisation has been the best think that has happened and these useless workers will finally get fired out of job. It's middlemen corruption and lower level. Like everywhere in India...

Source: relative who works in SAF Kanpur..

Last edited:
The best part it won't cost less than 1 lakh rupees to buy this junk. You could get a glock in that caliber for 20% of that cost in the U.S.
Also Babu's are not to be blamed here turns out there are a lot of caste politics and union politics inside SAF Kanpur. Also the workers are paid extra hours for overwork which they do it buy sitting in the working hours doing nothing and later taking the overwork hours to do minimal work. The work culture is extremely lethargic combined with caste politics and union politics. This shit is far more complex than we are understanding. Corporatisation has been the best think that has happened and these useless workers will finally get fired out of job. It's middlemen corruption and lower level. Like everywhere in India...

Source: relative who works in SAF Kanpur..
oh ooh, the roots of that issue lie in RKBA, which seems to be taboo item in India.

oh ooh, the roots of that issue lie in RKBA, which seems to be taboo item in India.
Unfortunately. I was amazed that these type of things would exist turns out even small time netas lobby for their group to get some orders on supplying parts. It's a pretty sad state of affairs. That's why we are getting literally 70's junk out of ofb's..

@Milspec

You were wondering about the price of the AK-203.

lol 1000USD for Ak's that retail for 700 bucks that too from the factory. Only in India man. Lets just hope that bunch of generals and bureuecrats don't have to be behind bars few years down the line.

Reactions: vikata and Killbot