Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

yeah sure.
It seems deceit runs with being a rafale fanboy. nice part quote you did. I was obviously making a joke, see the smile? Are all Frogs deceptive liars?
"I only come here to see the Indian perspective on the world. There are some real intellectual giants, that would be better placed in the UN.:) "

Are all Frogs deceptive liars?
About as much as all Australians are illiterate, eating boiled chicken brit convicts, genocidating native Aborigines.
. nice part quote you did. I was obviously making a joke, see the smile? (...)
"I only come here to see the Indian perspective on the world. There are some real intellectual giants, that would be better placed in the UN.:) "
I did not cut your sentence, I quoted it in full (see the dot?). I understood the smiley to be about the next sentence in which you express your high opinion of Indians.
If you want to be understood, learn to write. This, for example:
(...). On further research, I found that the newer litening pod that India has.
means nothing. See the dot?
A bot? You LM bot? Damned, conversational artificial intelligence still has some way to go. Go tell your masters that they still have many millions lines of code to rewrite until the aircraft is flying sorry, until the bot can write.

About as much as all Australians are illiterate, eating boiled chicken brit convicts, genocidating native Aborigines.

I did not cut your sentence, I quoted it in full (see the dot?). I understood the smiley to be about the next sentence in which you express your high opinion of Indians.
If you want to be understood, learn to write. This, for example:

means nothing. See the dot?
A bot? You LM bot? Damned, conversational artificial intelligence still has some way to go. Go tell your masters that they still have many millions lines of code to rewrite until the aircraft is flying sorry, until the bot can write.
You can't help but lie. You part quoted "I only come here to see the Indian perspective on the world." You left out "There are some real intellectual giants, that would be better placed in the UN.:)"

I obviously don't know the specs, But Israel has a new EW/EA pod. It might be an option for the current Israeli upgrade

official
youtuber

Last edited:
20230415_004712.jpg

The spectra antennas seem to be black on this Indian Rafale, unlike those (green) on many french ones...
What does that mean ?
Supposedly Indian Rafale has low radio frequency interception/jamming ability. The inlet antenna of Indian Rafale thus maybe of a different colour(representing upgraded capability!) . Low-band jamming transmitter is on the underbody side of rear fuselage too.

But these are my assumptions, maybe @Picdelamirand-oil could tell us about the above!

Last edited:
The spectra antennas seem to be black on this Indian Rafale, unlike those (green) on many french ones...
What does that mean ?

The black ones use GaN substrate. Green uses GaAs.

All newer Rafales have black ones.

What is this @Picdelamirand-oil:

View attachment 27384

Source of image: The Other Forum (D F I)

Discussed long time back on forum. There is no official literature on this addition (only present on Indian Rafales), but a good guess is a high/very high band jammer.

Meant to spoof the Ka/Ku-band seekers on BVR missiles.

• Informative
Reactions: Rajput Lion
The black ones use GaN substrate. Green uses GaAs.

All newer Rafales have black ones.

Discussed long time back on forum. There is no official literature on this addition (only present on Indian Rafales), but a good guess is a high/very high band jammer.

Meant to spoof the Ka/Ku-band seekers on BVR missiles.
So our Rafale has GaN RX antenna module? Very nice if true:)