PLA : People's Liberation Army of China - News and Discussions

on 10th sep, Mars turns retrograde. The window for Modi is between now and 10th sep or after 14th Nov when Mars turns straight and Jupiter enters Capri on 05th Nov.
Set aside astrology for time being, is there any chance of india attacking chinese or chinese attacking India? Are we prepared to handle chinese military thrust?

Set aside astrology for time being, is there any chance of india attacking chinese or chinese attacking India? Are we prepared to handle chinese military thrust?
Anyone who doubts it is not an Indian. The scare level of chinese is much much higher than yours.

I started believing this fellows tweet.

@Saaho @STEPHEN COHEN @Chain Smoker @_Anonymous_ @vstol Jockey @randomradio @shaxm

Is this true? Someone pls verify
@vstol Jockey can you verify this?
He's is just spreading propaganda. The only reason India isn't attacking the dog eaters is simply because there hasn't been a clear case of aggression. The ingressed are places where the Chinese have had a slight advantage. They will be appeased for the while. The war will only happen if the Chinese initiate it. If we initiate a fight we lose the goodwill and and international support of the other players. Which will position is in a more tricky position and all the supposed help wouldn't come. Let the situation take its own course. Both the GoI and CCP are testing each other's will and waiting for who will blink first. The Taiwan provocations are just a drama. The Chinese can't win and they know it. But on the Ladakh theatre their probability of winning is much higher compared to the south China sea. Anyhow I predict the invasion of Taiwan will simultaneously happen with the escalation with India. The Chinese will have their own two front war. And the Pakistanis just might end up joining the war. November is the best realistic window from how I see it including taking in astrology in the equation..
Just a wet dream don't take this post too seriously...

He's is just spreading propaganda. The only reason India isn't attacking the dog eaters is simply because there hasn't been a clear case of aggression. The ingressed are places where the Chinese have had a slight advantage. They will be appeased for the while. The war will only happen if the Chinese initiate it. If we initiate a fight we lose the goodwill and and international support of the other players. Which will position is in a more tricky position and all the supposed help wouldn't come. Let the situation take its own course. Both the GoI and CCP are testing each other's will and waiting for who will blink first. The Taiwan provocations are just a drama. The Chinese can't win and they know it. But on the Ladakh theatre their probability of winning is much higher compared to the south China sea. Anyhow I predict the invasion of Taiwan will simultaneously happen with the escalation with India. The Chinese will have their own two front war. And the Pakistanis just might end up joining the war. November is the best realistic window from how I see it including taking in astrology in the equation..

We won't lose international support, but China will use any aggression by India to their advantage. They will shout themselves hoarse and make any international discussion only about that, to the point where they will attempt to deviate all other issues towards "Hey, if you don't want to see a major India-China war, then you better ignore everything else" kinda deal. And in the case of many countries, especially in Europe, they want to do exactly that, where the push for COVID reparations are thrown in the trash in exchange for continued economic relations.

Right now the focus should be to make China pay for their COVID related crimes and their push to take control of Hong Kong. We shouldn't be helping the Chinese right now.

We won't lose international support, but China will use any aggression by India to their advantage. They will shout themselves hoarse and make any international discussion only about that, to the point where they will attempt to deviate all other issues towards "Hey, if you don't want to see a major India-China war, then you better ignore everything else" kinda deal. And in the case of many countries, especially in Europe, they want to do exactly that, where the push for COVID reparations are thrown in the trash in exchange for continued economic relations.
And what makes you think that they are not already going to "shout themselves hoarse and make any international discusion only about that" and will not do it regardless of Indian action?
Chinese soldiers fire guns and blame it on India. What more evidence you need?
Tomorrow they will drop a bomb near ITBP outpost and will blame on IAF. Who will verify it? Who CAN verify it?
The proper response should be to be aggressive and always blame every damn thing on China.

Your thinking is too bookish -- "If we do X then Y will happen". It does not work like that. Its more like "If I do X can I claim Y", which is what China is doing right now. Thats exactly what India needs to do too.

Right now the focus should be to make China pay for their COVID related crimes and their push to take control of Hong Kong. We shouldn't be helping the Chinese right now.
Right now, entire world should attack China and dislodge CCP from power. Its time we all bring democracy to China. It won't happen though.

Last edited:
I know,he is crazy & delusional about beyond star war type battles. But he used to tell from the day one onward that Chinese will not retreat and we don't have any other options. And we didn't try till now to throw away Chinese. Also if Dr APR tweets are true,then those yello fellows started another itching in HP.
He is the mouthpiece of the CCP within India. He knows PLA objectives better than most analysts. But his talk about god-like capabilities of the PLA is just propaganda. And you fell for it. PLA hasn't fought till now shows how ready it is. If it fights then we can judge their performance before that all this is typical hawabaazi done by this paid shill...

If we didn't remove chinese, then what he is saying turned out to be correct.
How did the Chinese win exactly?? Economically they have had huge losses. They are getting partially kicked out of most international markets thanks to GoI action. We fulfilled our objectives of building the dsdbo road. Now more construction is being done in our border areas. So the primary objective of threatening us into submission has failed. Every country is openly showing the middle finger to the Chinese. The only thing Pravin Sawhney ji is doing is acting like a wumao nothing else. Where is the information warfare they were gonna use? Where is the 6th gen AI domination by the Hans that he has been tweeting for the last 6 years? Where is the interoperability that he was crying about??

How did the Chinese win exactly?? Economically they have had huge losses. They are getting partially kicked out of most international markets thanks to GoI action. We fulfilled our objectives of building the dsdbo road. Now more construction is being done in our border areas. So the primary objective of threatening us into submission has failed. Every country is openly showing the middle finger to the Chinese. The only thing Pravin Sawhney ji is doing is acting like a wumao nothing else. Where is the information warfare they were gonna use? Where is the 6th gen AI domination by the Hans that he has been tweeting for the last 6 years? Where is the interoperability that he was crying about??
I will not call a veteran whi lives on our enemy payroll with "ji".
Economically they didn't have much loss, its like pakistani embargo on us after 370 removal has made india suffer economically.
Forget about his imagination like AI warfare, we need to admit that chinese has cime inside indian territory and they still there, i do agree that we too have did some salami slicing. But chinese still occupies the area, i fear it will be like another doklam where tje initial advantage will turned in favor of that yellow people.

Reactions: JustCurious
Shows this fellow's true color. Worried about a possible GB annexation with pakistan not because it affects India, because it affects inter operability of pakistan & chinese military. @vstol Jockey @Falcon why goi is not taking action against this chinese bitch. Fo veterans can speak like this?
A barking dog lets out its position. Do you want a have a dog which is silent and therefore dangerous or a barking dog?

Reactions: Golden_Rule

If gobbling up thousands of squares kilometers of land is not a clear cut case of aggression then what is?