Pakistan Army Casualty tracker : Updates & Discussions

They got more M113s & variants in service than we have BMP2 in our service.

While the BMP2 can withstand 23mm rounds , M113 was meant to withstand just HMG fire.

They will be useless against the 30mm canon of BMP2.

With so many casualties, Pak army top brass should start using these vehicles along the western border, anyways along east they are useless. Will save some lives.

Okay, not sure why you brought it up there, but the objective of both tracked and wheeled APCs is to just transport troops close to the expected battlefield, they are expected to walk after that. Whereas IFVs will have enough protection to take you all the way to the battlefield. Heavy IFVs like Namer and T-15 provide full tank level protection while doing the same. Basically, as an infantryman, the less protection your vehicle has, the farther away from action you will have to dismount. The M113 is not even meant to be seen by our tanks and IFVs.

They got more M113s & variants in service than we have BMP2 in our service.

While the BMP2 can withstand 23mm rounds , M113 was meant to withstand just HMG fire.

They will be useless against the 30mm canon of BMP2.

With so many casualties, Pak army top brass should start using these vehicles along the western border, anyways along east they are useless. Will save some lives.

Pakistan will have to divert significant force from Eastern front to west for them to significantly degrade TTP and Baloch freedom of operations. As of now, their strategy is to use FC as cannon fodder in Balochistan. They do have lot of PA troops in FATA, but it is not enough to turn the tide. BLA switched it's tactics to IED attacks and attacks on isolated posts & Pakistan doesn't seem to have an answer to that. Just today, BLA release footage of a series of attacks, atleast a few lives could have been saved of they use some vehicles with decent protection.

Full video

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironhide
Pakistani soldier Muhammad Nisar killed on April 15 in Waziristan by TTP
20220418_133320.jpg
20220418_133322.jpg

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Pakistani soldier Hasnain killed on April 17, 2022 by Baloch Fighters

20220418_134748.jpg

20220418_135257.jpg

ATS commando Iftikhar khan was k!lled in firing of armed men near mandan park in Bannu, KPK, April 17, 2022

20220418_135129.jpg

Pak FC soldier gulzada afridi was killed by TTP in North Waziristan

View attachment 23497
China reportedly provided a grant to HIT of Pakistan to refurbish and tranfer Type 69II tank fleet from Army to FC.

The thing is the refurbished tank is extremely effective in taking out lighter armoured equipments which Afghanistan can bring, but what about the asymmetric attacks....

I am liking this. It's like Karma with interest.

Reactions: R73 FTW
China reportedly provided a grant to HIT of Pakistan to refurbish and tranfer Type 69II tank fleet from Army to FC.

The thing is the refurbished tank is extremely effective in taking out lighter armoured equipments which Afghanistan can bring, but what about the asymmetric attacks....

I am liking this. It's like Karma with interest.

I don't think transferring tanks to FC is going to make any difference. TTP is attacking PA transports with IEDs and attacking isolated posts in Pak-afghan border in night time raids. I don't see tanks playing any role in those scenarios.

I don't think transferring tanks to FC is going to make any difference. TTP is attacking PA transports with IEDs and attacking isolated posts in Pak-afghan border in night time raids. I don't see tanks playing any role in those scenarios.
They are using these tanks very unusually. They are using it to guard bigger bases all along the Durand line. Forts, etc. Things like that.

Further USA has also supplied 400+ MRAPs, I really wonder what are they doing with those.

Reactions: Volcano and R73 FTW
The last order for MRAPs was in 2017 for 40 of those right? They still supplying the porks?
Marines took a lot with them back , and left a lot with them. Over the past 2 years lots of equipment was to be disposed off. Their were only a certain number of trained Afghans available, rest was transferred to Pakistan.

The total number of MaxPro supplied is in excess of 400. Approx 300 MaxPro, 500 M113 and a lot of small arms, ammo were supplied in 2018-19 period.

• Informative
Both usa eda and sipri website will have the option to generate database, you will be able to download the files and view them.

Though they are updates a bit slowly. I think they would show data upto 2020 now.

Pakistan Army subedar major Fazal Gul was killed by Baloch fighters on April 20

20220423_153646.jpg

20220423_153648.jpg

BLA claimed responsibility for this attack that killed 5 soldiers.

Pakistan Army hidden all casualties
20220423_153815.jpg

Pak army soldier akram gul was killed by TTP on April 21 in KPK
20220423_173007.jpg

Pakistan Army major Shahid Bashir killed along with 9 other soldiers in BLF attack

20220423_173153.jpg