No 289: Pakistani Ranger Zeeshan, Info Pak border, August 20

Official claim is that he died due to electric shock

IMG_20200821_141546.jpg

Source:

No 289: Pakistani Ranger Zeeshan, Info Pak border, August 20

Official claim is that he died due to electric shock

View attachment 17328

Source:

Frankly, I doubt Paxtanis themselves are aware of the massive casualties their armed forces are taking, what to speak of us . Hats off to you for data mining & sharing this apart from the time & dedication you've devoted to this .I'm sure many lurkers from PDF will have both their knickers & balls in a twist with this piece of information.

Frankly, I doubt Paxtanis themselves are aware of the massive casualties their armed forces are taking, what to speak of us . Hats off to you for data mining & sharing this apart from the time & dedication you've devoted to this .I'm sure many lurkers from PDF will have both their knickers & balls in a twist with this piece of information.

Pakistanis definitely are not aware of the unbelievably high amount of causalities PA is suffering. They still believe that only women and children die in Indian shelling in LOC and super human PA and best intelligence agency in the world is in the top of the game. After all that's the whole point of hiding the causalities. This is at best 65-70% of causalities. There is no way we can find all causalities. TTP now a days are killing lots of troops and so is Baloch. Many of them don't get posted in social media.

I am not the one who digging this up, most of them are dug up by the guys who made this original chart and by few others in twitter. I just update the list, so we have a complete record of incidents. Make sure to follow these guys.

Last edited:
@Gautam, @randomradio, _Anonymous_

Anyone have any idea about this uniform? Is it Army,Ranger or any paramilitary force?

I haven't added it to list suspecting it to be police.

Frankly speaking, I used to show sympathy to those killed on the other side too. But after seeing their educated population and expats celebrationg death of random Indian in general and Indian soldiers in particular, I don’t want to show any kind of sympathy to their death.
I’m convinced that for them ‘The less the better’.
For them we are a kafir which is wazibul katl by their book. It’s the fact, they all agree upon.

For them we are a kafir which is wazibul katl by their book.
Their very mentality is absolutely sickening, no cultured & civilized human will degrade fellow humans so rudely in this modern age. They will even put barbarians who existed in pre-christ era to shame. It is even surprising & beyond belief that in space age such ppl do exist.

Their very mentality is absolutely sickening, no cultured & civilized human will degrade fellow humans so rudely in this modern age. They will even put barbarians who existed in pre-christ era to shame. It is even surprising & beyond belief that in space age such ppl do exist.
Doing all kind of horrible things is a lot easier after demonising your opponent.
It’s basic tenet of their primary education.
Juice or ebil, Yindus are ebil, Science is antIslame, Ahmadis are kuffr, Shias are xyz.

Such people still exist because they effectively restricted themselves from critical and rational thinking.
I’ll blame the religions clergy for this.
Their thought process still revolves around 7th century customs.
They can’t think beyond what’s written in the book during 7th century desert where kill or get killed was the routine of daily life.

Last edited:
Raja Shiraz Khan, Location of death LOC, Pakistan Army. Date of death August 1-2

ISPR disgrace meter: High casualty hidden.

IMG_20200823_111519.jpg

Source:

I am not adding this to the list, be uase this could be the same guy listed as casualty no 266 "Sheeraj"

Some of our guys from north are notorious for pronouncing "z" for "j", so probably "Shiraz" was misspelled as "Sheeraj"

IMG_20200823_111316.jpg

Reactions: Gautam
Raja Shiraz Khan, Location of death LOC, Pakistan Army. Date of death August 1-2

ISPR disgrace meter: High casualty hidden.

View attachment 17383

Source:

I am not adding this to the list, be uase this could be the same guy listed as casualty no 266 "Sheeraj"

Some of our guys from north are notorious for pronouncing "z" for "j", so probably "Shiraz" was misspelled as "Sheeraj"

View attachment 17384
Heart shut down = dil ka daura? @Cole_phelps ; @safriz

Last edited: